Xbox App and Microsoft Store keeps scrolling to the bottom

Discus and support Xbox App and Microsoft Store keeps scrolling to the bottom in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've unplugged wired controller, I’ve windows key+x to rest the app, as someone who does not spent every waking moment on a pc, this is trash. Never in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZacharyRobinson-Stith, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Xbox App and Microsoft Store keeps scrolling to the bottom

I've unplugged wired controller, I’ve windows key+x to rest the app, as someone who does not spent every waking moment on a pc, this is trash. Never in my 28 years of being alive has a bug so simple, has persisted for so long, i see forums of users solving themselves with a big **** you to Microsoft as you "supporters" really have nothing to say when it comes to actual help. This isn't a i need help, this is a fix your **** before the average consumer finds your product to time consuming to enjoy. I used to love mossing single-player games, but it's absolute trash i cant even download something from a game pass we pay monthly for, moral of this story, stay the **** away from game pass unless you own an Xbox, seeing as how the Xbox app and Microsoft store app, are ran with ape level intellect beings.

[Moderator Edit: Removed uppercase characters from post, changed it to sentence case]

:)

ZacharyRobinson-Stith, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Mr daffypyle Win User

Xbox Companion App Insta-Crash

1. Click on Start and select Settings.
    2. Go to Update and Security.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot tab.
    4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps
    5. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps
    Reset the Xbox App
      2. Go to Apps.
      3. Click on Apps and Features.
      4. Now search for Xbox App and select the app.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

microsoft jigsaw error code

You can try following, try to install from Store after each step

1. Run Windows App Troubleshooter

Windows Key+X > Click Settings > Click Update & security > Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down to the bottom > Click Windows Store Apps > Click Run the Troubleshooter

2. Reset Windows Store in Settings

Type Apps in Windows Start Search box > Click Apps & Features > Scroll down & click Microsoft Store > Click Advanced Optons > Reset
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

error code 1170000

Let's try the Microsoft Store App troubleshooter:

1. Click Start

2. Type Troubleshoot and click on that.

3. Scroll down to the bottom and select "Windows Store Apps" Then "Troubleshoot."

4. See if any errors were fixed or if it says there were errors that couldn't be fixed (if it couldn't be fixed share what it says here).

5. Reboot your PC.

5. Try the app again.
  5. MrDankle Win User

Xbox game bar

Please try the following steps to try to fix the issue with the xbox companion app.

1. Run Xbox App Troubleshooter

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Update and Security.

Click on Troubleshoot tab.

Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps.

Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Click on Run the Troubleshooter button.

Windows Store App Troubleshooter will scan the system and suggest some fixes.

Follow the on-screen instructions and check if that resolves the error.

2. Reset the Xbox App

Click on Start and select Settings.

Go to Apps.

Click on Apps and Features.

Now search for Xbox App and select the app.

Click on Advanced Options.

Xbox Apps - Apps and Features

In the new window, scroll down and click on the Reset button.

Xbox App Reset - Xbox Companion App

When asked for the confirmation, click on Yes.
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashin

have you tried running a troubleshoot?

Run Xbox App Troubleshooter

2. Go to Update and Security.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot tab.
    4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps.
    5. Click on Run the Troubleshooter button.
    6. Windows Store App Troubleshooter will scan the system and suggest some fixes.
    7. Follow the on-screen instructions and check if that resolves the error.
Thema:

Xbox App and Microsoft Store keeps scrolling to the bottom

1. Xbox App and Microsoft Store keeps scrolling to the bottom - Similar Threads - App Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft Store Apps Will not Download

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store Apps Will not Download: After I've Fixed a Issue with the Xbox App, Certain Apps in The Microsoft Store Wont Download. I need Help. (Minecraft has been pending download for the past Hour) [img]...
  3. DESTINY 2 NOT WORKING ON XBOX APP NOR THE MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DESTINY 2 NOT WORKING ON XBOX APP NOR THE MICROSOFT STORE: I was away from the game for about a month, when I came back to it, the game won't start. Seeming like battleye not starting or installing. Before it worked perfectly fine, no issues. I've made...
  4. My WIN10 will no longer install or update any games or apps through the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My WIN10 will no longer install or update any games or apps through the microsoft store: I first ran into this issue attempting to install a game on my win10 pc (that it up to date) The game ques like it is going to update, then shows that it is finished immediately but isn't...
  5. why is the xbox app and microsoft store so bad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the xbox app and microsoft store so bad: I've been having this issue for so long now; I have lost track of time. I keep trying to install Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox PC app and every time it gives me an error code showing I don't have...
  6. Why does the microsoft store force you to use the xbox app with certain games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the microsoft store force you to use the xbox app with certain games.: Why are some games able to install using microsoft store but others have to use the xbox app? For example I can download Among us from the store but not Doom Eternal. Or I can start downloading...
  7. Xbox app, Microsoft store and the Minecraft website are failing me while I'm trying to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app, Microsoft store and the Minecraft website are failing me while I'm trying to...: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock edition bundle for PC via the Microsoft store last year around November time and when I downloaded the software at the time, it must've only downloaded...
  8. Microsoft store, Xbox, and minecraft for windows 10.. apps show wrong currency, unable to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft store, Xbox, and minecraft for windows 10.. apps show wrong currency, unable to...: hi, as described in the title, in the Xbox app, microsoft store, and other apps like minecraft, the currency displays as pounds. When using the web client version of the store, it properly...
  9. Cannot Open or Install Xbox app, Games, or Apps from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Open or Install Xbox app, Games, or Apps from Microsoft Store: I have a Dell G7 gaming Laptop running Windows 11 (version 10.0.22000 Build 22000). I have two drives, the "C:" that is a 500gb NVME type for the OS and some other apps are on there I believe. And...
  10. Registering game from Microsoft store onto Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Registering game from Microsoft store onto Xbox App: I own a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator from the Microsoft store, but it forces me to attempt to install it on the Xbox app, which it is not registered to my account there. When the store...