xBox App and Minecraft

Discus and support xBox App and Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just downloaded the xbox app on my iPhone. I went into play Minecraft and none of my worlds show up on my device. Is there any way to get them to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TBarr97, Aug 14, 2019.

1. TBarr97
    TBarr97 Guest

xBox App and Minecraft

I just downloaded the xbox app on my iPhone. I went into play Minecraft and none of my worlds show up on my device.

Is there any way to get them to show up on the app?

:)

TBarr97, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

gamer tag

You can try signing out of the Xbox App and the Minecraft app. Then sign back into your Minecraft app and Xbox app. It should show your correct gamertag on the Minecraft app now especially since it was already showing correctly on the Xbox app.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft beta??

If you have the Xbox Insider App (either on your PC or your Xbox One), start that app, and leave the Minecraft Insider Program.

Uninstall Minecraft and then install the non-beta Minecraft version again.
  4. FunnyFueledFord Win User

Minecraft Xbox one.

It seems weird Minecraft came pre-installed. Is it a second hand console, by chance, or have you redeemed a code for the game?

Keep in mind the original 'Minecraft for Xbox One' app has been replaced by the 'Minecraft' app.
  5. CheenaBoi Win User

Android Xbox Live cannot connect to minecraft

I tried restarting my phone, but do you mean unistalling and reinstalling the xbox app or the minecraft app?In the past, I had never played minecraft on the same device before. I unistalled and reinstalled the Xbox app but it still shows the same thing
    when i try to sign in. Could it be because I downloaded minecraft from google play store?
  6. Zackary Vanosdol Win User

Why is my Windows 10 Signing into my Xbox Account

All I can think of is that Minecraft for Xbox is a seperate entity than Minecraft for Windows 10.

So are you looking at Minecraft for Windows 10 in the Microsoft store, or are you in the Xbox app?
Thema:

xBox App and Minecraft

1. xBox App and Minecraft - Similar Threads - App Minecraft

2. Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2: I've been trying to sign into Minecraft PE on iphone 8 plus with iOS 12.3.2 so i can play asking with my girlfriend and everytime i try to log into my Microsoft account it says sorry something...
  3. Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page: It just looks like this on both Minecraft and Xbox app. No more things happened but only this infinity loading page. I tried using VPNs, different Wi-Fi and cellular data, in different geo...
  4. It seems that the Xbox App for Windows 10 has deleted all of my Minecraft save data... Any...

in XBoX on Windows
    It seems that the Xbox App for Windows 10 has deleted all of my Minecraft save data... Any...: Hello! I recently bought a new computer and decided to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 via the Xbox app on this PC. Everything was working as intended when, all of a sudden, I logged on one day to...
  5. Unable to use the XBox/Xbox 360/Minecraft apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use the XBox/Xbox 360/Minecraft apps: With the XBox Companion app and Minecraft for Windows 10 app, I'm running into an issue getting them to work with a Microsoft Account. For example, with the Minecraft for Windows 10 app, after I...
  6. Transferring minecraft(and other apps)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring minecraft(and other apps): ok. So I purchased the basic Minecraft edition through the Microsoft store on my surface pro 3 computer. Because I bought it through the Microsoft store, am I able to transfer it to my xbox...
  7. No Minecraft Windows 10 in Xbox app. Do I really need to buy it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Minecraft Windows 10 in Xbox app. Do I really need to buy it again?: Bought Minecraft twice, but still can't play with my friends on PC. I bought this game like 8 years ago, and i recently bought it again on android, same email. It works fine on Android, but I...
  8. Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin: i signed up for minecraft earth to get the free earth skin and it said to check your inbox i checked and it wasn’t there how do i get to the inbox on the xbox app?...
  9. Minecraft in-app purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft in-app purchase: So I've been trying to buy a skin pack (I've tried to buy other things just to check too) but as soon as I try to the "Something Went Wrong" message appears. I've tried uninstalling the game and...
  10. LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in: I have two phones that are unable to sign in to the xbox android app itself, and unable to sign into xbox through minecraft on android. Both spitting same error : Something went wrong, please try...