Xbox App and Xbox Game Bar Sign In button not working

Discus and support Xbox App and Xbox Game Bar Sign In button not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently bought a new PC that runs on Windows 10. After installing the Xbox app off of the Microsoft store I attempted to sign in. After hitting the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OMGITSCMAN, Mar 17, 2021.

1. OMGITSCMAN
    OMGITSCMAN Guest

I recently bought a new PC that runs on Windows 10. After installing the Xbox app off of the Microsoft store I attempted to sign in. After hitting the sign in button a grey box popped up then disappeared twice in a matter of one second. I then attempted to sign in through the Game Bar and had the same result. I was able to access the settings of both applications and say my Microsoft account was logged in under billing account. The sign in button in the settings section of both apps do not work either. I reset the app, restarted my system, clean installed from the Microsoft store and website to no success. The account I am attempting to sign in on is not a new account and works on my Xbox Series X system perfectly.

:)

OMGITSCMAN, Mar 17, 2021
  2. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Hello, I have a Xbox Game Bar is not working FPS counter.

Hi it great to hear that the problem was solved. For the other problem you could try this. Open the Xbox app and click the cogwheel button at the bottom left. On the General Tab, you will an option to sign in to your Twitter account. Click it.If it works,
    then you don’t really have a problem if it does not try this .In order to sign into Twitter in the Xbox app, open an app, any app. Once the app is open, tap the Win+G keyboard shortcut. This will open the game bar. Click the cogwheel button next to your profile
    icon.This will take you to the game bar settings. Select the Accounts tab and you’ll see an option to sign in to Twitter there. Click the Sign In button and this time, the sign in page will open allowing you to sign in to your Twitter account.Hope it helps
  3. Verified✔FairyTail Win User

Sign in On Xbox Companion and Xbox Game Bar Doesn't Work

I click the sign-in button on the game bar and it doesn't do anything. I can click everything else and it works fine, but the sign in button will not do anything when clicked same with Xbox Console companion.
  4. A Skilled Shot Win User

Sea Of Thieves profil

Are you able to sign out of your dads profile in the console companion app? If you sign into your account on the console companion app it should work.

Step by step using game bar

1. press "windows key and 'g' key" to bring up xbox game bar, or laucnch the app by searching "xbox game bar" next to start.
    2. click on the gear icon
    3. select accounts (on left side of setting pop-up)
    4. select sign out next you current account
    5. repeat steps 1-3 then click sign in
    6. sign in with the desired account and your good to go
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xbox Game bar can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected.

Please can you try pressing the repair button on the app Start < Xbox Game Bar < More < App Settings < Repair

If that doesn't work check if there is an update Microsoft Store < Menu < Downloads and Updates < Get Updates

If that doesn't work try installing it again to your device: https://www.microsoft.com/p/xbox-game-bar/9nzkpstsnw4p
  6. Deano_M_ Win User

GAME DVR

Open the Xbox app by clicking Start menu tile. Or you can enter ‘Xbox’
    into the Cortana search box instead.

Next, sign in to the Xbox app. Note that a Microsoft Account is required to sign in to the Xbox app.

At the bottom left corner of the Xbox app, there’s a Settings button gear icon on the sidebar. Click the Settings button
    and select Game DVR.

Now you can select Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR option. If
    that option is off, click it to switch it back on.

Close the Xbox app and restart Windows.

Press the Win key + G again to
    open the Game bar.
Thema:

1. Xbox App and Xbox Game Bar Sign In button not working - Similar Threads - App Game Bar

2. Game Bar/Xbox App not Showing Game

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar/Xbox App not Showing Game: So I play on PC, and for a long time, ever since I got my PC, close to a year now, it showed what game I'm playing, on Game Bar and Xbox App. But for around 4 days now, it hasn't. I've tried...
  3. Party Chat through Xbox Companion App/Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat through Xbox Companion App/Game Bar: Problem: I recently purchased a Shure sm7b mic, cloud lifter, and goXLR mixer and set up a new PC to split game audio from party chat audio because I stream from an xbox one console through a...
  4. Recent players list Game Bar and Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Recent players list Game Bar and Xbox App: Recent players list is not showing up on the Game Bar nor in the Xbox App on my main gamertag. But on an alternative account I have, recent players list is there.. Why? Is it possible to...
  5. Moving Xbox Game Bar captures to Xbox companion app (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Moving Xbox Game Bar captures to Xbox companion app (Windows 10): Hi everyone, I’m having a hard time figuring out how to move game bar captures on my windows 10 pc to the Xbox mobile application so I can view my captures on the go. I download games through...
  6. How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10...: Hello, it's the first time I'm using this forum, which means I might have made some mistakes choosing which category to post this call for help. English is not my native language, sorry for any...
  7. how to develop an app like xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to develop an app like xbox game bar: I want to develop an app that can display on the current full screen games or any window. The functions and behavors are just like xbox game bar. Anyone knows how xbox game bar is designed? game...
  8. Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10: I did a reset to my pc a few days ago and I tried to log in to Xbox but I click "Sign In" and the Xbox windows flashes for a second and goes away. I have tried signing in with the Xbox app and it...
  9. Xbox PC App Keeps Asking Me To Install Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App Keeps Asking Me To Install Xbox Game Bar: Hello, This topic will be 100% for the Windows PC Xbox App. A while back I uninstalled the Xbox services with Revo Uninstaller and everything was fine. I reinstalled the first Xbox app, and just...
  10. Can't log into Xbox App, Console Companion or Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Xbox App, Console Companion or Xbox Game Bar: When I try and sign into the Xbox app it does nothing. Sometimes the sign in window will open and will show nothing but the grey background and then it will close. This is very frustrating as I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cod cold war xbox game bar not opening