Xbox app (android) crashing

Discus and support Xbox app (android) crashing in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I've never had this issue before, it I always use my Xbox app as a remote when in watching videos and it's always worked fine. But just the other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Th3GoodBadGuy, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Xbox app (android) crashing

So I've never had this issue before, it I always use my Xbox app as a remote when in watching videos and it's always worked fine. But just the other day it started crashing whenever I connect the app to my Xbox. I've uninstalled 3 times, force stopped
    the app, disconnected from the internet on my phone and Xbox, and nothing has helped.

:)

Th3GoodBadGuy, Jul 31, 2020
  2. SamGaga123 Win User

Problem when changing gamertag, Error# 8013AB07

only website, on my Android the Xbox app is constantly crashing (not usable).
  3. Cam1492 Win User

Xbox Mobile App Crashing

are you using the app on ios or android? i've been seeing alot of crashes aswell but it depends on the model of phone i'm on.
  4. XAimerGamerX Win User

unable to use custom profile pic

Trying using the xbox android app
  5. PaulNEVILLE Win User

smart glass?

6. CCN_HsK Win User

xbox sign in

Android or Windows Version?

If Windows Version, Pls sure your pc is lastly build.

and then, install and login all about xbox apps.

About Android, you need install and login Xbox App.
Thema:

Xbox app (android) crashing

1. Xbox app (android) crashing - Similar Threads - app android crashing

2. Xbox Android App signing me out of one console and into another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Android App signing me out of one console and into another: I have two Xbox One consoles in my house. Whenever I open the android xbox app on my phone it automatically signs me into my older console. If I am signed into the newer console it will sign me...
  3. Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...: Hi there, I'm trying to download a game using the Game Pass App for Android but when going into the "Manage console" setting on the phone the only console I can only see my "Home" console (1TB...
  4. xcloud on android tv box Oliver the Xcloud app

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud on android tv box Oliver the Xcloud app: hi the Xcloud app works on android tv box with 9.0 android but when the game starts the picture goes black and the game freezing what resolution sound it be from Oliver submitted by...
  5. Xbox App (Android) (IOS) (PERSONAL PC) etc... These are the Issues Occuring in the while...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Android) (IOS) (PERSONAL PC) etc... These are the Issues Occuring in the while...: @XBoX Ambassadors, here is the List of Problems in the Android Xbox App hope you can Solve it , 1st. Whenever I go in the Chat Section of a Club after 2 min it says (Something Went Wrong Looding...
  6. Xbox App keeps crashing (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App keeps crashing (Android): I'm trying to join a party on the xbox app (Android) and it keeps crashing. I tried signing in and out and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. d9e320e7-c256-4ab9-88e7-7e33b9637982
  7. Android Game Pass App not showing active console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Game Pass App not showing active console: I recently updated my Android Game Pass App and I can do remote installations but under the Play Later section the installs that have happened are all still there. When I go to the details page...
  8. Xbox Android app signs me out of one console and into another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Android app signs me out of one console and into another: I recently added a second xbox to my house. When I open the xbox app on my android phone, it will log me out of the new xbox and log me into the old xbox which is being used by another family...
  9. Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...: Currently they are the only logos that have almost not varied Aesthetically using Fluent Design as if other logos have done. What do you think? Thank you all and a greeting. View Poll submitted...
  10. Xbox phone app Android S8+ starting partys issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox phone app Android S8+ starting partys issue: When I go to start party I get this error Something went wrong, try again later (error code -1) When I start a party it says connecting for about 5 seconds and then closes the party and returns...