Xbox App (Android) (IOS) (PERSONAL PC) etc... These are the Issues Occuring in the while...

Discus and support Xbox App (Android) (IOS) (PERSONAL PC) etc... These are the Issues Occuring in the while... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; @XBoX Ambassadors, here is the List of Problems in the Android Xbox App hope you can Solve it , 1st. Whenever I go in the Chat Section of a Club after... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Asad6790, Aug 2, 2020.

1. /u/Asad6790
    /u/Asad6790 Guest

Xbox App (Android) (IOS) (PERSONAL PC) etc... These are the Issues Occuring in the while...

@XBoX Ambassadors, here is the List of Problems in the Android Xbox App hope you can Solve it , 1st. Whenever I go in the Chat Section of a Club after 2 min it says (Something Went Wrong Looding this Section) 2nd. Most of the Time I cant see my Friends list and Club Lists because they also say (Something Went Wrong) 3rd. Sometimes the App Automatically Logs me out of the App , and When I try Re-Login its Successfull , and the Password and Email are Also Correct , but it says Something Went Wrong Couldn't log you in 4.I Also didn't Mention the. Major one, all the time when in Groups the Xbox App , when I turn of my Micc and go in Chat box the Mic is Automatically Turned on, etc..... and Sometimes when I'm in Groups because of the app my Mobile Text-to-speech is Turned on and Another Feature which is very Annoying which is for blind people etc... You gotta double tap in those options and panel doesnt work 50% of the Phones Essentials go off. Pls First Solve these Problems and I Will Tell you the other Problems

submitted by /u/Asad6790
    [link] [comments]

/u/Asad6790, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Tormaz Win User

Xbox app

Hello!

Which platform is this on - PC, iOS, Android, etc.?
  3. OCRyzen Win User

Updates for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

Actually...No, you're wrong on that... It was ported to the PC from iOS & Android, nearly a year later...

The PC version, is a bigger version of Minecraft, for the iPhone & Android Phones though & from the PC version, it was ported to the Xbox etc..
  4. JoelHansen Win User

xbox app

Hi!

Does the App work on any other device? ie. Android, iOS or PC?
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Problèmes clubs [Translation-Problem with clubs]

Hello Polo,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue involving club photos not loading when checking them through the club feed on your Xbox One console.

Is this occurring on the console only, or has this occurred through the Xbox website or maybe even the Xbox App on IOS/Android or PC?

If this only occurs on the console, as the clubs has to connect entirely to our Xbox Live services, the network status may be a very strong lead to the occurrence.

Clarify the information for us so that we may further investigate this.

Best wishes!
  6. flankmaker Win User

Friends

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear this. I have not personally experienced this issue. However, disappearing friends occur when someone blocks you through the friends list or find a player.

Have you checked if they are there still there on the companion app (available on IOS, Android, Google and Windows phones) or on the computer app for windows?

Also please can you tell me what console you are running on?
Thema:

1. Xbox App (Android) (IOS) (PERSONAL PC) etc... These are the Issues Occuring in the while... - Similar Threads - App Android IOS

2. Xbox app on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on Android: The app works fine while my box is off but the moment I turn it on the app stops running. Is there any reason this would happen and if so could someone please explain why....
  3. Xbox Android App signing me out of one console and into another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Android App signing me out of one console and into another: I have two Xbox One consoles in my house. Whenever I open the android xbox app on my phone it automatically signs me into my older console. If I am signed into the newer console it will sign me...
  4. Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...: Hi there, I'm trying to download a game using the Game Pass App for Android but when going into the "Manage console" setting on the phone the only console I can only see my "Home" console (1TB...
  5. xcloud on android tv box Oliver the Xcloud app

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud on android tv box Oliver the Xcloud app: hi the Xcloud app works on android tv box with 9.0 android but when the game starts the picture goes black and the game freezing what resolution sound it be from Oliver submitted by...
  6. Xbox App keeps crashing (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App keeps crashing (Android): I'm trying to join a party on the xbox app (Android) and it keeps crashing. I tried signing in and out and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. d9e320e7-c256-4ab9-88e7-7e33b9637982
  7. Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...: Currently they are the only logos that have almost not varied Aesthetically using Fluent Design as if other logos have done. What do you think? Thank you all and a greeting. View Poll submitted...
  8. Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  9. Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?: I always wonder why microsoft never release Xbox Design Lab Application for mobile like iso and android, would be faster, easier, to access. 06a4b25b-fd61-4045-a3ed-5dcff46db601
  10. MS to open porting for Android and iOS apps to Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS to open porting for Android and iOS apps to Windows 10: along with Xbox. linky. i would love to see Google Music on my Xbox. edit: misread, not coming to Xbox, but to use Xbox Live in their apps, but i hope we'll see apps come to Xbox...