Xbox App Android Not Working

Discus and support Xbox App Android Not Working in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have a rare issue with the app, I don't know how it started to happen but, sometimes I have to uninstall the Xbox Beta or the Xbox App, because I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by OGTZ XxALANxX, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Xbox App Android Not Working

I have a rare issue with the app, I don't know how it started to happen but, sometimes I have to uninstall the Xbox Beta or the Xbox App, because I need to clear some space for my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy J4. Every time, EVERY time I open the app after
    clicking "Sign In", it stays stuck on the white loading screen after the green background one, I tried a million times reinstalling it and it doesn't work, I tried everything, I even tried getting older versions of either the Xbox App or Beta, but doesn't
    work. I also tried with both apps, I tried restarting my phone, clearing cache or deleting its saved data, but doesn't seem to do anything. I've been having this issue for months. I used to be able to run the app normally before, but some day I had to uninstall
    it and the next time I installed it back, it started to get stuck on the white loading screen.

Please help.

Edit: This is how it looks

Xbox App Android Not Working [​IMG]

:)

OGTZ XxALANxX, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Edgarour Win User

Sometimes it is the connection to which it is connected, it happens to me very often in my work, it doesn't load the application and it is still that way, but in my house the application is 100%
  3. OGTZ XxALANxX Win User

Hi there

I had this issue before on a different phone it can be down to the android OS itself, running to many apps at the same time or It for some reason timing out on the sign in side of things.

The app itself can be a bit funny sometimes. Please try restarting the phone after installing the app to see if that can help with the issue.
    It didn't work, but I'm thinking the same thing, it might be the OS.
  4. Singh on fire Win User

Lemme check if i can figure something out.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there OGTZ XxAlanxX

I had this issue before on a different phone it can be down to the android OS itself, running to many apps at the same time or It for some reason timing out on the sign in side of things.

The app itself can be a bit funny sometimes. Please try restarting the phone after installing the app to see if that can help with the issue.
  6. ExpatChef_77 Win User

error code 0x80131505 and 0x000001F7

I uninstalled my Xbox app from my Android and it started working immediately.
Thema:

1. Xbox App Android Not Working - Similar Threads - App Android Working

2. Xbox one app for Android phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one app for Android phone: I got the app on my phone and it says lets get started and says "enter the code from the console update screen" well ive looked and cant find any code for the Update. Keep in mind im new to xbox....
  3. Xbox App not working (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App not working (Android): I have a rare issue with the app, I don't know how it started to happen but, sometimes I have to uninstall the Xbox Beta or the Xbox App, because I need to clear some space for my phone. I have a...
  4. Xbox Android App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Android App: i had a problem with my phone and accessed my account using the Xbox App on my son’s phone. The problem is that I can’t see any way to remove account access from the app. I removed and...
  5. Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...: As title. I own a good sized Ark: Survival Evolved server cluster and we recently set-up a club for community interaction etc but as the club has gotten more popular we have added new channels for...
  6. Xbox app on Android - how to obtain code?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on Android - how to obtain code?: So I installed Xbox app on the tablet I've recently bought. In the "Welcome" screen I found an option to connect it with my console but I got stuck on first screen where app asks me to "Enter the...
  7. Xbox App Not Working After Android Oreo Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Not Working After Android Oreo Update: Split from this thread. Hi, I have a new Samsung S9 with the Oreo os. I used to have a Samsung S7 with Nougat. On Nougat, the xbox app worked perfectly. Now, with the Oreo Os, I can open the...
  8. Xbox App Not Working After Android Oreo Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Not Working After Android Oreo Update: I've been using the Xbox app on my Note 8 for a while now. It was working just fine when my phone was running android nougat. Today that I updated to latest android oreo but now whenever I am...
  9. Wake up not working Xbox app for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wake up not working Xbox app for android: I got the latest update for the app and I can't wake up my Xbox one now , i just tried like 5 times and I get the same error, i double checked all settins and are ok [img]...
  10. Xbox One Fitness not working with Smartglass app on Android or Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fitness not working with Smartglass app on Android or Xbox App on Windows 10: I launched up Xbox Fitness on the Xbox One today to see the new 2016 version and discovered that the app does not respond to control inputs from the Smartglass app on my Android Samsung S6 Edge or...