Xbox App (Android) Party Chat Issue

Discus and support Xbox App (Android) Party Chat Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been trying to join my friends' party through the app, but the "party controls" panel no longer lets me select a Bluetooth device for audio... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TrekwonTheChef, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Xbox App (Android) Party Chat Issue

I have been trying to join my friends' party through the app, but the "party controls" panel no longer lets me select a Bluetooth device for audio output. Is there a fix?

submitted by /u/TrekwonTheChef
    [link] [comments]

/u/TrekwonTheChef, Nov 22, 2019
  2. x BATDAD x Win User

Why is the Xbox App Still Broken After All These Years?!

Sorry to hear you are having these issues. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? Have you tried to install and use the Xbox App Beta? I have thr Beta version on my phone (android) and have no issues with it. I can do party chat, messages,
    add friends, edit profile, everything the app is suppose to do. Hopefully yours will correct, whatever the issue may be.
  3. Linc Medeiros II Win User

Wont let me unmute

I'm currently experiencing this same issue. The issue occurs across all devices on my xbox live account. I've tested this on Xbox App on Windows 10, Xbox App on Android, Xbox One S, and Xbox One. A lot of our xbox games rely on Party Chat communication,
    so this has become a pretty big issue for me and we've resorted to using our mobile devices in order to better communicate.
  4. NumerousNormal6 Win User

Help xbox app message not working

i'm having the same issue on my android phone with the app. I also can not join any open chat parties. I can join them if i'm invited but sometimes i can not hear anyone and they can not hear me.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

X box live

Can you start a party on the Xbox app on PC or Android?
  6. afterlife404 Win User

Beta Version of the iOS Xbox App Accepting Users

If sign-ups are still open I’m interested. I saw on reddit the Android app is beta testing party chat and that’s something I’d like to try on my iPhone if possible.
Thema:

Xbox App (Android) Party Chat Issue

1. Xbox App (Android) Party Chat Issue - Similar Threads - App Android Party

2. Xbox Beta App keeps crashing on my band new android devices? Anyone else having this same...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Beta App keeps crashing on my band new android devices? Anyone else having this same...: Xbox Beta App keeps crashing on my new android devices when I try to use to connect to my console to play my download games. The Game pass App is fine. I realize it is a Beta, but does anyone know...
  3. Some more Xbox Beta (Android) app feedbacks

in XboX Insiders
    Some more Xbox Beta (Android) app feedbacks: I don't see a sticky thread about it, so writing here. Hopefully android team will see it. Old Xbox app (non beta) had the remote always visible at the bottom of the app, new one does not....
  4. App Beta on Mobile iOS/Android .

in XboX Insiders
    App Beta on Mobile iOS/Android .: Is it possible to get into the ios beta still? that would be the best. or do you have to do Android now? submitted by /u/barbequesauceisgood [link] [comments]
  5. Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming: I originally tried the Xbox Beta app for streaming, but got stuck on "press enable on your system". After some googling it seemed I had to join the insider thing to stream, but never got a system...
  6. The Achievements section disappeared from the new Xbox Beta app on Android. Is it an error,...

in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements section disappeared from the new Xbox Beta app on Android. Is it an error,...: Thanks submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Store and Achievements missing from Beta Android App

in XboX Insiders
    Store and Achievements missing from Beta Android App: I'm using the new beta android xbox app and love all the speed and design improvements. However, I cAnt find achievements or the store anywhere. Those seem like big things to remove from the app...
  8. Android app shows no prices and I cannot buy

in XBoX on Mobile
    Android app shows no prices and I cannot buy: So I cant work this out. I always used to be able to this but i cannot pin point when this issue started. However now every game in the android app store just says to install on xbox. It doesnt do...
  9. I can't purchase games on the Android Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't purchase games on the Android Xbox app: Reinstalled the app on my mobile device and factory reset my xbox. Searching for games in the mobile app store only gives me the option to "Install on Xbox one" this has been happening for a...
  10. Xbox phone app Android S8+ starting partys issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox phone app Android S8+ starting partys issue: When I go to start party I get this error Something went wrong, try again later (error code -1) When I start a party it says connecting for about 5 seconds and then closes the party and returns...