Xbox App (Android) Party Chat Issue

Discus and support Xbox App (Android) Party Chat Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been trying to join my friends' party through the app, but the "party controls" panel no longer lets me select a Bluetooth device for audio... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TrekwonTheChef, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Xbox App (Android) Party Chat Issue

I have been trying to join my friends' party through the app, but the "party controls" panel no longer lets me select a Bluetooth device for audio output. Is there a fix?

submitted by /u/TrekwonTheChef
    [link] [comments]

/u/TrekwonTheChef, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Linc Medeiros II Win User

Wont let me unmute

I'm currently experiencing this same issue. The issue occurs across all devices on my xbox live account. I've tested this on Xbox App on Windows 10, Xbox App on Android, Xbox One S, and Xbox One. A lot of our xbox games rely on Party Chat communication,
    so this has become a pretty big issue for me and we've resorted to using our mobile devices in order to better communicate.
  3. NumerousNormal6 Win User

Help xbox app message not working

i'm having the same issue on my android phone with the app. I also can not join any open chat parties. I can join them if i'm invited but sometimes i can not hear anyone and they can not hear me.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

X box live

Can you start a party on the Xbox app on PC or Android?
  5. afterlife404 Win User

Beta Version of the iOS Xbox App Accepting Users

If sign-ups are still open I’m interested. I saw on reddit the Android app is beta testing party chat and that’s something I’d like to try on my iPhone if possible.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User
Thema:

Xbox App (Android) Party Chat Issue

1. Xbox App (Android) Party Chat Issue - Similar Threads - App Android Party

2. Xbox Android app (Chat broken)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Android app (Chat broken): I've been having a problem with the android app when it comes to connecting to party's. I'll join a party and no matter what network or setting and even after a factory phone reset it's joins...
  3. Gamepass App (android) freezes on open

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass App (android) freezes on open: Gamepass App (android) is hanging whenever I open it, right on the Xbox logo with the green background. submitted by /u/hippoposthumous1 [link] [comments]
  4. Issues with Privacy Policy on XBox app - android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Issues with Privacy Policy on XBox app - android: Hello! First time poster here. When I open the XBox app on my phone and click on a friends name I receive a message. "Access to feature blocked. You can't access this feature because of how your...
  5. Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...: I have tested this for hours now and this is the run down of the problem: Install Xbox app on phone. Google pixel 2 xl Connect wireless headphones with mic built in to phone. Works perfectly...
  6. Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login.

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Burnz316 [link] [comments]
  7. App Xbox Companion para Android[App Xbox Companion para Android]

in XBoX on Mobile
    App Xbox Companion para Android[App Xbox Companion para Android]: Bom, podemos contar com app Xbox no android que nos permite acompanhar nosso progresso no xbox, assim como de amigos, mas tem um problema, o app não está funcionando, aparece uma mensagem de erro...
  8. Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.: [IMG] Visual Bug submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. Scrolling any section of the Xbox Android app showing the cover caps in gray. Some don't...

in XboX Insiders
    Scrolling any section of the Xbox Android app showing the cover caps in gray. Some don't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android): When I run the streaming test on my Xbox it says everything is fine (all green ticks). My controller is connected to my Android device (Nexus 7) without any issues, and the Game Streaming app is...