xbox app android / status bar

Discus and support xbox app android / status bar in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; hello, I have a problem with the application. my notification bar is permanently displayed over the remote play. if I compare with the application for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PierreComparot, Nov 22, 2020.

1. xbox app android / status bar

hello, I have a problem with the application. my notification bar is permanently displayed over the remote play. if I compare with the application for the cloud, in the latter it disappears well. Is there a solution or is this a missing feature ? This is
    quite annoying because on some games it hides the HUD.

Thanks

:)

PierreComparot, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Gold

You also can get the Xbox App for android and go to settings, there should appear your gold status.
  3. Mythus CZ Win User

Why is the Xbox App Still Broken After All These Years?!

I had problems only on Win 10 app, but I'm just using Xbox Game Bar so it's solved and on Android or WP it hasn't happened to me..
  4. ben44fr Win User

Friends see me offline Privacy settings problem

Yes. My Xbox Social status on Xbox Console Companion, Xbox Game Bar and Xbox (Beta) apps.
  5. BIG JAYDOG 71 Win User

Curiosity Stream on xbox one

So what is the status?

Hi tonyp1454! As mentionned above, the app is now available on the store (for xbox one only) and should be updated very soon.
    I just joined, and noticed the missing features on Xbox...Will my android app be able to cast to the Xbox app, like You Tube and Netflix do in the near future
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests

You might also want to check the Game Pass app on iOS or Android phones? I've found that app updates my status before the Xbox One app does. That is anecdotal, though, and might just be coincidence, since these quests are new (in their current state).
    Worth checking out though if it does update there. And it's a pretty good app to boot.
Thema:

xbox app android / status bar

1. xbox app android / status bar - Similar Threads - app android status

2. Xbox game pass app on android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass app on android: Ok has anyone had an issue logging into game pass app on android....Ive tried all the methods on the customer support site none of them worked. As soon as I put in my log in information the app...
  3. Remote installation from android app to series x not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Remote installation from android app to series x not working?: Hey guys. Remote installation from my phones game pass app to xbox series x not working. All set up correctly. Anyone else have this? Funny thing is when I click on install the game on the...
  4. Can't join voice call (xbox app android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't join voice call (xbox app android): Whenever I invite my friend to a voice chat or I try to join his it says "you are not in a party" even tho I'm trying to join. cab693fc-d10e-4b1e-91a7-11ac77be3846
  5. Remove an old console from the XBox Android App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove an old console from the XBox Android App: How to remove an old console from the XBox Android App? ce1e3155-cbbf-4983-8952-6abc78dc77a5
  6. Xbox app on android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on android: What happened to the achievements list in the android version of the updated xbox app? This update is rubbish. It's harder to navigate through, achievements and "compare with friends" has gone,...
  7. [Android] Both Xbox Apps (public and beta) doesn't load captures correctly to view/download

in XboX Insiders
    [Android] Both Xbox Apps (public and beta) doesn't load captures correctly to view/download: I left my phone open on the Captures tab for at least 5 minutes on each app and get nothing but a grey screen and a frown face emoji. Very upsetting to see this and was wondering if I can rollback...
  8. Android App Can't find Series X

in XBoX on Mobile
    Android App Can't find Series X: Hi All, I've gone through the process of setting up my SX through my phone and everything worked fine but now on the app it can't see the SX it can only see my X1 and when go through the options...
  9. On ASA, the android xbox beta app doesn't find my console.

in XboX Insiders
    On ASA, the android xbox beta app doesn't find my console.: I used the app to set up the new series x, but when I tap the console icon it just shows my old xbox one s (also ASA). When I try to add an existing console, the series x, it prompts me to confirm...
  10. Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android: Recently I have gotten a new phone and i felt that my minecraft worlds were safe due to them being in an external storage and my xbox live account was synced to those worlds as well. But the...