Xbox app appearing offline

Discus and support Xbox app appearing offline in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I want to appear offline, but im using ios xbox app and cant seem to find the option, i have seen it done on a xbox 1 though, I really need some help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by VanessaRomano3, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Xbox app appearing offline

I want to appear offline, but im using ios xbox app and cant seem to find the option, i have seen it done on a xbox 1 though, I really need some help.

:)

VanessaRomano3, Dec 23, 2018
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

so on the xbox itself -

1. Sign into your account and immediately hit the Xbox Home button twice -- or navigate to the left to open the shortcuts/online pane.
    2. In that menu, select your personal icon at the top.
    3. Press A to select it, then hit A to open the shortcuts.
    4. On the right side of the screen, you will see three options: Appear Offline, Customize Profile, and Privacy Settings.

you can also appear offline using the xbox app on windows 10 but its not possible to do so yet via the mobile app.
  3. denis97g Win User

go to your profile and you should be able to select appear offline.
  4. Agent Foxi Win User

Xbox iOS App and appearing offline

I have wondered this myself as I do the same but since there is no option to turn it off (not that I have discovered anyway) on my iPad and iPhone, I would have to assume that either:

- it automatically comes up as online

or

- because it is the app and not the console, it doesn't come up as 'online'.

I believe it to be the latter because the app does not have as much activity happening (messages, game invites, new players adding me) as when I'm online.
  5. Julian_ Win User

Xbox on PC Friend list Error

Hi! You should be still able to invite him through the Xbox app even if he's offline I think? Make sure he checks if his online status is set to 'appear offline'.
  6. DankMemeRino Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

P.p.s. I also got the xbox app and added my friend on there and when he is online it comes up with the same issue of him appearing offline.
Thema:

1. Xbox app appearing offline - Similar Threads - app appearing offline

2. Something went wrong message keeps appearing when I try to open an app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong message keeps appearing when I try to open an app.: I can’t open any apps on my Xbox, and it keeps saying “something went wrong” and the code doesn’t work in the Xbox.com/errorhelp website and I’ve tried restarting my Xbox but it didn’t work. My...
  3. Bought conker but not appearing in games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought conker but not appearing in games and apps: As the title suggests I purchased Conkers bad fur day yesterday however it has not appeared in my games and apps despite the money having gone out of my account and the purchase being recorded on...
  4. Xbox iOS App and appearing offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox iOS App and appearing offline: I was wondering if appearing online while using the xbox app can be disabled, i have my account on my xbox set to appear offline. However it seem like using the app on my phone makes me come up as...
  5. Xbox iOS App and appearing offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox iOS App and appearing offline: I was wondering if appearing online while using the xbox app can be disabled, i have my account on my xbox set to appear offline. However it seem like using the app on my phone makes me come up as...
  6. XBOX app: daughter cannot add friends, error message, does not appear online even though ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX app: daughter cannot add friends, error message, does not appear online even though ...: daughter created account and signed in to xbox via xbox app on ipad. I have created account through xbox app on separate ipad. she found me and tried to add as friend "access to feature blocked"...
  7. Strange thing with some app the magnifier option appears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange thing with some app the magnifier option appears: using youtube When i try to close the consolle the magnifier si activated and i can’t see all the option to’ turn off the system. It appears the same when you switch no the magnifier butti...
  8. How do I appear online by using the app

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I appear online by using the app: how can I use the app to make me appear online I have the app on my phone 35dba4a2-67b8-401b-ab83-ca4b0b4a18e1
  9. Gears Of War 2 and Assassin's Creed 3 appears doubled in the achievements app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears Of War 2 and Assassin's Creed 3 appears doubled in the achievements app: Hi, unfortunately some 360 games that i play on my xbox one s (like gears of war 2 and assassin's creed 3) appears doubled in the achievements app. There is one entry with my actual achievements...
  10. "Do you own this game or app" message appearing whenever I click on anything in the STORE

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Do you own this game or app" message appearing whenever I click on anything in the STORE: If I try and search for a game on the store I get this message. Can't seen to resolve it - hard restarted console etc. How do I get rid? I haven't been able to use the store for over a day now....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox appappearing online