Xbox App (Beta) cannot sign in or sign into xbox live

Discus and support Xbox App (Beta) cannot sign in or sign into xbox live in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Keeps referring me to windows hello even though I have a windows hello PIN set up for my PC with the same microsoft account, anyone got a fix for this?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jojoejoe, Jun 17, 2019.

1. /u/Jojoejoe
    /u/Jojoejoe Guest

Keeps referring me to windows hello even though I have a windows hello PIN set up for my PC with the same microsoft account, anyone got a fix for this?

submitted by /u/Jojoejoe
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jojoejoe, Jun 17, 2019
  2. X3Degree Win User

i cant sign into my xbox

Yes, During the beta for the new dashboard you will not be able to sign into xbox live services until the beta is over.

It is the beta because my friend has it and he cannot sign into xbox live services.

Thanks,

Brandon
  3. RentalPepper928 Win User

Report a Problem

I downloaded the Beta Xbox app, but it did not fix the problem. Still getting the message: Cannot sign on to Xbox
  4. DamionTummons Win User

Signed up and in program, got the app. Cannot access beta forum yet though.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in.

Dang, if you have the Xbox Console Companion app on your PC try signing into that and stay signed in, then try the beta app.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox App on PC will not keep me logged in.

Sorry to hear it. Please try the following steps to see if it helps.

1. Delete the beta app

2. Open the Xbox Console Companion (Xbox App)

3. Sign out

4. Sign back in

5. Redownload the beta app

Hopefully this will fix it for you
Thema:

1. Xbox App (Beta) cannot sign in or sign into xbox live - Similar Threads - App Beta cannot

2. Cannot download any game from the Xbox Beta PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download any game from the Xbox Beta PC app: I recently bought a new laptop with which I got a Xbox Game Pass for about a week I played games happily but now when I try download anything from huge Triple A titles to small Indie games its...
  3. Cannot download The Outer Worlds in the Xbox app beta on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download The Outer Worlds in the Xbox app beta on PC: Hello, I have an issue with the Xbox app for PC that seem to happen only with The Outer Worlds. I have access to the game through the Xbox game pass for PC (I checked my membership and it is...
  4. Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset: Hello, Had the game pass working, Main app was on C drive, Games were set to install on D Drive. Due to seperate issues i had to do a PC reset. This has reset the C drive, but not touched the D...
  5. Xbox app for pc beta - download bugged and now cannot remove the file.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for pc beta - download bugged and now cannot remove the file.: So I started downloading forza horizon 4 with the xbox game pass, and got to 60/74.6gb of the download before turning off my pc and returning to it the next day. When I returned the next day it...
  6. Cannot install games from Xbox (Beta) app on PC on secondary drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install games from Xbox (Beta) app on PC on secondary drive: Cannot install games from Xbox (Beta). I've googled my problem, and it seems there are many people who have it as well. It has been many many months since I first reported this problem. My...
  7. Cannot Launch Xbox (Beta App)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Launch Xbox (Beta App): I get this error whenever trying to launch the Xbox Beta app. [img] Contacted support and was told it has something to do with my user account. I am able to get it to launch on my Admin...
  8. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  9. Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta): I have new xbox game pass and i'm playing some games with new app, xbox(beta). However, when i'm trying to download Wolfeinstein 2, it downloads until 331.8mb and never continues. I have tried to...
  10. Cannot install Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install Xbox Beta App: I am currently unable to install the Xbox Beta App, both via Windows Store (in this case, I get a "Try again later" error) and via the .exe installer (if run as Administrator, I get error...