Xbox app (Beta) for Windows 10 Multi-monitor

Discus and support Xbox app (Beta) for Windows 10 Multi-monitor in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have two monitors and I am having trouble playing games with the mouse. The mouse always seems to end up my other screen. For example, I was playing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PSYCHO89, Jul 31, 2019.

1. /u/PSYCHO89
    /u/PSYCHO89 Guest

I have two monitors and I am having trouble playing games with the mouse. The mouse always seems to end up my other screen. For example, I was playing SUPERHOT and it makes the game unplayable. My mouse ends up the other screen and if I move my mouse to the screen with the game, I end up dying since the game is based on movement.

I've looked online for a fix and found nothing. The game doesn't have video options for fullscreen, exclusive fullscreen, windowed, etc.

submitted by /u/PSYCHO89
    [link] [comments]

/u/PSYCHO89, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

3. Matt The N00b Win User

choosing a custom profile picture - whats allowed and not allowed

oh yeah this is with the xbox beta app on windows 10 forgot to add that.
  4. kornhammar Win User

Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

You can find solutions for most issues regarding the Beta app here : Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ
    I tried the suggested "alt tab" method found in the faq, but I don't seem to find another window.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

I would like this profile as profile :)

Use the Xbox beta app on Windows 10 (download it in Store) to set this picture :)
  6. GRO88Y Win User

Forza 4 Stürzt ab ohne Fehlermeldung [Translation - Forza 4 drops off without error message]

Treiber und updates sind alles aktuell und Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ
    finde ich nicht was ich schon probiert habe.

-------

[Mod Translation - Drivers and updates are all current and Windows 10 Xbox (beta) App FAQ I do not find what I've already tried.]
Thema:

1. Xbox app (Beta) for Windows 10 Multi-monitor - Similar Threads - app Beta Windows

2. Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves: Anyone know if the xbox app for windows 10 supports cloud saves? Can't find anything. Working on a Hollowknight playthrough on my desktop, would love to pick it up on my laptop when traveling....
  3. Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10: I'm having this problem where if I try to click Sign In, nothing happens. No error message, no feed back, I just click Sign In and nothing happens. I tried the obvious things like restarting my...
  4. Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps: As stated in the title, I am currently having issues with the Xbox and Windows Store App when downloading or updating new Apps/Games. I tried to sign out and log back into my account and also...
  5. Why is the Xbox App (beta) not available for Windows 10 1809?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox App (beta) not available for Windows 10 1809?: I ask this because after a hardware upgrade I'm forced to use 1809. Why I have to use 1809? I got audio stutters, or the audio gone completely, because of: https://aka.ms/AA5fhrl...
  6. Killer Instinct not available on Xbox App for Windows 10 (Beta)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct not available on Xbox App for Windows 10 (Beta)?: Hello. I've purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition today and a number of other Play Anywhere games. All the others have appeared in my app under games I own except for Killer Instinct. I...
  7. Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10: Hi, so I recently got the gamepass and downloaded Gears of War and Wolfenstein II through the Xbox Beta App on Windows 10. Whenever I try to start Wolfenstein II I get the error 0x87e10bc6, which...
  8. Windows Xbox (Beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox (Beta) App: Several problems with this Application over the past couple days; Since a couple of days ago, the Xbox PC App whenever loaded, loads in a black screen, and I've tried force closing it via Task...
  9. Can't change default app installation drive on Windows 10 for the Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change default app installation drive on Windows 10 for the Xbox Beta: I was using this drive to install my games on a previous installation of the system, but I had to format it and now I cannot change the default drive back to this drive because windows finds the...
  10. Xbox App Beta on Windows 10 Resume Download problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Beta on Windows 10 Resume Download problem: Hello, last night I was downloading Metro Exodus on my Pc, via Game Pass, then I stopped it, and a few minutes ago I tried to resume the download. It didn't work. I had to restart the whole...