Xbox App (beta): it would be nice to have a "remote play" option on the game page

Discus and support Xbox App (beta): it would be nice to have a "remote play" option on the game page in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/AS_Empire [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AS_Empire, Oct 17, 2020.

1. /u/AS_Empire
    /u/AS_Empire Guest

Xbox App (beta): it would be nice to have a "remote play" option on the game page

/u/AS_Empire, Oct 17, 2020
  2. s33r Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC: Even though other drive selected, game still install to C:

Are these games you're installing through the XBox (Beta) app or remote installing using the App?
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Hitman episodes

I would say check under Ready to Install in My Games & Apps on Xbox.

Also, see what options you get when you search in the Xbox Store on your Xbox One. Make sure it is the normal edition and not the Game of the Year edition. There should be an option to install.

Also you could try downloading from the Microsoft Store web page, there will be an option to install on my devices. Make sure you are set up for remote
    downloads as mentioned on this Install games remotely on your Xbox One.

Hope this helps :)
  4. Sweatygamer 411 Win User

Xbox One Touch Sensors Activating Themselves

Try to delete the xbox beta app or turn off remote only in settings
  5. RobCrossley Win User

No purchase option on Android app

Thank you.

I only have 1 xbox and the settings on the xbox are to allow remote installations.

I have purchased games through the app before with no issues but now there are no prices or option to buy.

Not sure if its coincidence but on the google play store app feedback, there are a couple of people complaining about the same issue.
  6. cgJamie Win User

Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

Well then yes, I already have it. The only option there is to invert the Y-axis. I'm not sure why this is the only option. I generally play all my games inverted and the invert X-axis option is NOT there for all games.

It would be nice if Microsoft can add this option to the accessories app.

Jamie
Thema:

1. Xbox App (beta): it would be nice to have a "remote play" option on the game page - Similar Threads - App beta nice

2. Xbox App (Beta) authenticate pop-up window keeps opening

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Beta) authenticate pop-up window keeps opening: Hi guys I'm new to the community, and wanted to share something that helped me and hopefully can help others if it is indeed a fix. When I open the new Xbox app (beta) I continue to get a pop up...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10: Let me make it clear first off, I have tried every solution I could find on this site. Reset app, clear cache, reinstall, update windows, etc, etc. I still cannot sign in despite everything I have...
  4. Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems: Anyone know how to fix it whenever I did console streaming on my Xbox Console Companion app on my PC, but then today the console streaming services cannot connect to my console? I also just got...
  5. Oct 2020 Xbox App (Beta) For IOS No Notifications When Favorites Log On

in XBoX on Mobile
    Oct 2020 Xbox App (Beta) For IOS No Notifications When Favorites Log On: I just updated to the new October 2020 Xbox App (beta) for IOS. I no longer receive phone notifications when my Xbox favorites log in. I am also not able to send pictures in chat anymore, and the...
  6. Xbox app beta remote play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app beta remote play: Hi guys. This works pretty well for me. However, I have 2 consoles that are actually on and can remote from either but it is also showing a console that is sitting in a box not connected. Is there...
  7. Thumbstick and D-Pad input stopped working in both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Beta mobile apps

in XBoX on Mobile
    Thumbstick and D-Pad input stopped working in both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Beta mobile apps: I recently got a brand new phone that meets the requirements for cloud gaming, as well as a Razer Kishi Xbox edition. Up until yesterday I've been able to stream games and play them with the Kishi...
  8. Xbox Beta App (IOS) how do I sign up?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App (IOS) how do I sign up?: Anybody know how I can sign up for the Xbox Beta App for IOS? Seen some cool things would like to check it out submitted by /u/TheUncleGhandi [link] [comments]
  9. Cant get code on screen to set up beta app

in XboX Insiders
    Cant get code on screen to set up beta app: How can i get this to pop up i can use the other app i signed out but still nothing submitted by /u/Drowsypantz [link] [comments]
  10. You're missing an option in the new Xbox app beta so you can view achievements so you can...

in XboX Insiders
    You're missing an option in the new Xbox app beta so you can view achievements so you can...: It's a shame to lose so many features. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]