Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question

Discus and support Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys, New here. I was wondering if there was a way to hide certain games from showing up on my achievement list? It's adding steam games to my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Drunkyoda5, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question

Hey guys,

New here. I was wondering if there was a way to hide certain games from showing up on my achievement list? It's adding steam games to my profile that I don't want. Is there a way to do this? If not, can I at least hide my achievements from being seen from others? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Drunkyoda5
    [link] [comments]

/u/Drunkyoda5, Aug 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Game pass tells me to sign up for beta

Hi Kjemisk,

Thanks for the update on the issue. You will need to install the Xbox beta app for PC. You can view a thread for the Beta app

here
    . Has many questions and answers, even where to get the app.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Bestlano Win User

Achievements not working on Windows 10 Insider Preview (Xbox App)

HI Teo, We have seen reports about Achievements not appearing or presenting correctly so this maybe related to your issue. Go ahead and report this issue via Xbox App Beta using the "Report a problem" so logs are provided for the developers to investigate.
    You can DL the beta app by going to the store on your PC and searching "Xbox App Beta".

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games

I've noticed that on Xbox Gamepass PC the games aren't optimized or updated the same as a regular release of a game. Some games on Gamepass PC don't have achievents when the console version does. The Gamepass versions seem to be different some how. Maybe
    try resetting the Xbox beta app by right clicking it, then click more, then app settings.
  6. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
Thema:

Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question

1. Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question - Similar Threads - App Beta Achievements

2. 0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...: Hi, after the last update most of my game pass games stopped working. Only a few indie games still start without problems. I noticed first, that the shortlink images disappeared. If i start a...
  3. XBox (Beta) Installer, & Store app not installing

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox (Beta) Installer, & Store app not installing: I got it installed on my main computer absolutely no problems. On my laptop it won't install at all. Technical info before I start getting pointless messages that are of no help: Intel i7...
  4. Visual bug in the app Xbox Game Pass Beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Visual bug in the app Xbox Game Pass Beta.: [IMG] Visual Bug Visual Bug in the last version submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update: The beta app on mobile got updated with two new features: 1) See what's installed on your console, check available space and remotely uninstall things 2) We'll let you know when remotely...
  6. Xbox Beta App (Andriod) duplicated achievements listing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App (Andriod) duplicated achievements listing: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.: I checked the settings on both the new Xbox App and the old Xbox App (called Xbox Console Companion) and everything seems to suggest that I should get notifications from achievements, but I'm not....
  8. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  9. Xbox App Beta (Windows 10) Suggestion for achievements.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Beta (Windows 10) Suggestion for achievements.: Actually Xbox App Beta is great for look and accessibility but miss of many main functionality as the achievements. From ever Xbox achievements are linked to old Xbox app that was been renamed in...
  10. Xbox (beta) app and achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app and achievements: Hello, Since I installed the beta app I have uninstalled the previous version. However in this one I can't seem to display achievements in games. WIll it also display a notification when I get an...