Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question

Discus and support Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys, New here. I was wondering if there was a way to hide certain games from showing up on my achievement list? It's adding steam games to my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Drunkyoda5, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question

Hey guys,

New here. I was wondering if there was a way to hide certain games from showing up on my achievement list? It's adding steam games to my profile that I don't want. Is there a way to do this? If not, can I at least hide my achievements from being seen from others? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Drunkyoda5
    [link] [comments]

/u/Drunkyoda5, Aug 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Game pass tells me to sign up for beta

Hi Kjemisk,

Thanks for the update on the issue. You will need to install the Xbox beta app for PC. You can view a thread for the Beta app

here
    . Has many questions and answers, even where to get the app.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Bestlano Win User

Achievements not working on Windows 10 Insider Preview (Xbox App)

HI Teo, We have seen reports about Achievements not appearing or presenting correctly so this maybe related to your issue. Go ahead and report this issue via Xbox App Beta using the "Report a problem" so logs are provided for the developers to investigate.
    You can DL the beta app by going to the store on your PC and searching "Xbox App Beta".

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  4. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Unable to access Xbox game pass ultimate games on PC

Do you have the Xbox beta app for PC and not Xbox Console Companion? That is the only way to use Game Pass on PC. I believe you'll have to update Windows 10 in order to get the beta app.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Game pass doesn't work

Hi Pringlesoes,

Thanks for the update. We recommend to check the subscription for game pass. Make sure that it says Game pass for PC. Also, when getting the game you need to go through the beta app to install them. You can check out this thread on the

Xbox beta app
    for further help. There are a lot of questions and answers there.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. baltyofgod Win User

Screenshots size changed automatically

Hi, the problem on PC resolves by downloading the Xbox Beta app or simply restarting the normal Xbox app
Thema:

Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question

1. Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question - Similar Threads - App Beta Achievements

2. Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error: I have updated windows, uninstalled and reinstalled the beta app, and set my DNS server to Google (which are the only solutions I can find online). Most of the games on the app give me a 404...
  3. Xbox Beta App PC - Nothing Launches

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App PC - Nothing Launches: So no games at all will launch from the app, nor will they launch from the windows store., nothing in the FAQ helps, any user ideas at all? PC is fully up to date as well, no idea what to try,...
  4. Xbox (beta) App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (beta) App: I have just downloaded the xbox app for PC and when i run it, I get a black screen and yes i have the latest update (1903), can anybody help me with this please. 43a41303-9536-45e5-8033-d59fcff6fa08
  5. Xbox(Beta) App's UI text language is wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox(Beta) App's UI text language is wrong: My Win10 Regional setting is China,but the Xbox(Beta) UI Test language is Arabic…… Is Xbox(Beta) App's UI text language is follow with system reginonal setting? then how can I fix it or change...
  6. Xbox Beta App (Andriod) duplicated achievements listing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App (Andriod) duplicated achievements listing: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.: I checked the settings on both the new Xbox App and the old Xbox App (called Xbox Console Companion) and everything seems to suggest that I should get notifications from achievements, but I'm not....
  8. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  9. Xbox App Beta (Windows 10) Suggestion for achievements.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Beta (Windows 10) Suggestion for achievements.: Actually Xbox App Beta is great for look and accessibility but miss of many main functionality as the achievements. From ever Xbox achievements are linked to old Xbox app that was been renamed in...
  10. Xbox (beta) app and achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app and achievements: Hello, Since I installed the beta app I have uninstalled the previous version. However in this one I can't seem to display achievements in games. WIll it also display a notification when I get an...