xbox app beta PC download problem

Discus and support xbox app beta PC download problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, i dont know if im the only one with this problem. I bought the xbox game pass for PC and wanted to download Metro Exodus. The download runs for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by shret6814, Jun 12, 2019.

1. shret6814
    shret6814 Guest

Hey,

i dont know if im the only one with this problem. I bought the xbox game pass for PC and wanted to download Metro Exodus.

The download runs for almost 5 hours now and im not able to download it. After one minute or sometimes a few seconds the download says that i download with 0 b/s.

I reinstalled my drivers, reinstalled the xbox app, restartet the download multiple times, tested other download packages from other websites (they are working fine), tested it on 3 hard drives but nothing works.

Im sure it comes from the xbox app for PC.

xbox app beta PC download problem [​IMG]

:)

shret6814, Jun 12, 2019
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Screenshots size changed automatically

Hi, the problem on PC resolves by downloading the Xbox Beta app or simply restarting the normal Xbox app
  3. Bestlano Win User

Recording my Xbox's stream is not working*Please Help*

Hi Death,

You can download the Xbox App (Beta) by going to the store on your PC and searching for "Xbox App Beta". Once you launch the beta app in the left NAV bar just click the smiley face and you will see the option "report a problem".

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  4. Henrique0010 Win User

Download limited to 50% bandwidth

Hello, my problem is on the PC with the new Xbox app (beta) and store windows, any game that I put to download, only consumes half or 1/4 of my connection. I have already checked for possible problems with the internet and settings, this only happens with
    the windows store and Xbox app (Beta). Use internet via cable.
  5. Bestlano Win User

Could not launch the app

Hi Little, Try using the Xbox App (Beta) version to see if the issue reproduces. Just go to the store on your PC and search for "Xbox App Beta" to download.

Thanks,

Best
  6. Bestlano Win User

Is Xbox Live required to connect via the Win10 App?

Hi Old Man Willow, yes Xbox Live is required for the Xbox App requires a user to sign in to an account. Please try using Xbox App Beta to see if your are experiencing the same issue. If the issue continues please use the "report a problem" by clicking
    the happy face on left NAV bar in the beta version of the app. In the mean time I will call this out in our reports to the developers requesting an investigation.

To download the beta version go to the store on your PC and search for "Xbox App Beta".

Thanks,

Best
Thema:

1. xbox app beta PC download problem - Similar Threads - app beta download

2. Xbox (beta) app cuts in half download speed on 100 Mbps connection.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (beta) app cuts in half download speed on 100 Mbps connection.: I have 60 Mbps internet speed. When connected via 100 Mbps Ethernet the download speed is 3 MB/s, but when connected via 1 Gbps Ethernet the download speed is 6+ MB/s. However other apps such as...
  3. Xbox PC beta app- freezes on install button when i download the installer, or just stays on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC beta app- freezes on install button when i download the installer, or just stays on...: Ive downloaded the latest windows update (just to get it out of the way) and my pc app used to work. once I couldn't install some games I tried to reinstall the app and now everytime I download...
  4. Slow download speeds on Xbox (Beta) App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Slow download speeds on Xbox (Beta) App for PC: The download speeds on the Xbox app for the PC are extremely slow. If I use the Microsoft Store to download a product (Gears of War 4 for example) i get over 100mb/s download and even reaching...
  5. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  6. vampry wont download via xbox beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    vampry wont download via xbox beta app: I've tried everything, from restarting the app to restarting my computer but it just wont download Here is the error code: 0x80073cf3 fe213afa-6ea3-4209-a1e0-bdc229f8b238
  7. Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures: I haven't been able to Save / Download any of my Captures from either of the Xbox Apps. It's been like this for a good while now and I even just updated the Xbox Beta App and the problem is still...
  8. Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?: Hello, im having issues downloading games on the game pass using the xbox (beta) app on win 10. If i run a different game while trying to download something, the download just stops. It sits there...
  9. Xbox (Beta) app don't download on D drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app don't download on D drive: I bought Game Pass last month but I can't install any game on my secondary drive (D drive). The error code is 0x80073d0b I searched the community posts but I didn't find any answer. I can't...
  10. Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta): I have new xbox game pass and i'm playing some games with new app, xbox(beta). However, when i'm trying to download Wolfeinstein 2, it downloads until 331.8mb and never continues. I have tried to...