Xbox App (Beta): Problem downloading some games

Discus and support Xbox App (Beta): Problem downloading some games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to download and install on win10 some games (like wolfenstein2, metro exodus) from xbox app (beta), it gives me errors 0x00000001 or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RyuKenDK, Jun 12, 2019 at 6:34 PM.

1. RyuKenDK
    RyuKenDK Guest

When I try to download and install on win10 some games (like wolfenstein2, metro exodus) from xbox app (beta), it gives me errors 0x00000001 or 0x80070005. Other games have no problem. Please help me.

:)

2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User
  3. {Parity} Win User

Others are also reporting issues with downloading some of the games. You might try contacting
    Xbox Support to see if they have any insight to the issues.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. baltyofgod Win User

Screenshots size changed automatically

Hi, the problem on PC resolves by downloading the Xbox Beta app or simply restarting the normal Xbox app
  5. lTADl Win User

XBOX Game Pass Beta (PC) is a mess

well i expected these answers like "its a beta" "be patient"etc.

but well...even it is a "beta" you can't even download games proberly. beta for what? this beta app is nothing else than a launcher like steam, origin, uplay etc. ive got some of them from the start and to download some games and play them shouldn't be that
    difficult i guess?

you want to tell me that is absolutely normal for a "beta" to be like that?

i can accepct that some games are crashing (even if it shouldn't) or having login/connection problems. slow downloadrate.....some issues which are typical for a beta.

but seriously? not even a download?
  6. Bestlano Win User

Can't see games

Hi Assassin, Are you observing this issue with Xbox App, Xbox App (Beta) or both? If you are experiencing this issue with Xbox App (Beta), please use the "report a problem" with the beta app. This will provide some very helpful info for the developers to
    investigate.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
Thema:

1. Xbox App (Beta): Problem downloading some games - Similar Threads - App Beta Problem

2. Xbox (beta) app UI

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app UI: Hi guys, I have a few comments about the UI of the Xbox (beta) app. Some moments looks strange. 1) this width should be 48px, otherwise it looks foreign 2) solid gray elements on acrylic...
  3. I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...: When to download games from the Xbox beta app I get the following error code: 0x80073d13 I have tried waiting for a while and restarted my PC numerous times. [img]...
  4. Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus Crashes on Start - Using Xbox (Beta) app on Win 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus Crashes on Start - Using Xbox (Beta) app on Win 10: So bought the Ultimate Pass and got Xbox app on Windows 10. Then downloaded Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus. It opened up fine the first time, I changed the video settings and had to restart the game...
  5. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  6. Xbox (Beta) App problems with Windows Insider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) App problems with Windows Insider: Hello together With the newest Windows Insider Build, no links in the Xbox (Beta) app are function. Every time you click some link it will display this: [img] Any ideas to solfe this error?...
  7. Xbox app (Beta) problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app (Beta) problems: Hi, I am actually loving this Xbox Beta app for PC as it's simple & clean but the problem is, the app is showing I own GOW 4 only while I own FH3, 4 & few other games. 2nd thing is Game fails to...
  8. xbox app beta PC download problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app beta PC download problem: Hey, i dont know if im the only one with this problem. I bought the xbox game pass for PC and wanted to download Metro Exodus. The download runs for almost 5 hours now and im not able to...
  9. Having problems with my Android Xbox beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems with my Android Xbox beta app: My beta Xbox app won't give me the option the upload my custom pictures for my gamerpic in my customization option for my gamerpics 32682f40-cd88-4e7c-87c4-e54e468e8029
  10. Xbox beta app/problems with custom gamerpics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox beta app/problems with custom gamerpics: I'm using the Xbox beta app and it won't let me do a custom gamer picture it's say because I'm under 18, but it let my 8 year old brother do his custom gamer picture and his account has...