Xbox app beta remote play

Discus and support Xbox app beta remote play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys. This works pretty well for me. However, I have 2 consoles that are actually on and can remote from either but it is also showing a console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShawnMcInturf, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Xbox app beta remote play

Hi guys. This works pretty well for me. However, I have 2 consoles that are actually on and can remote from either but it is also showing a console that is sitting in a box not connected. Is there no way to remove a console from the list? I know you can
    add, and I can see the games installed but one is showing up I don't even have plugged in and no way to remove a console. Any ideas? And I understand this is beta. And it's not a huge deal, but just wondering. Thanks.

:)

ShawnMcInturf, Oct 18, 2020
  2. s33r Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC: Even though other drive selected, game still install to C:

Are these games you're installing through the XBox (Beta) app or remote installing using the App?
  3. Sweatygamer 411 Win User

Xbox One Touch Sensors Activating Themselves

Try to delete the xbox beta app or turn off remote only in settings
  4. Archersaurus22 Win User

OneGuide missing from App

Just updated the non beta app and Oneguide and remote control are gone, thanks for nothing MS.
  5. DangerousHill Win User

We were unable to turn on your console. Make sure this device is on the same network as your console and your console is set to instant on.

Beslano, a number of us have repeatedly "Reported the Problem" through the Beta app and updated this thread to say so. Additionally we have clearly described the problem time and again.

This has nothing to do with signing into the Xbox app - the problem is that the xbox app will not remotely connect to the Xbox one when it's in standby mode.
  6. Hellfire IRL Win User

Intro and a few questions if I may.

Theres also a new Xbox One Smartglass BETA app (it's a seperate app with Beta at the end)... has losts of improvements for the TV functionality.

All lot of the UK TV stuff got added recently (to the same level as our US friends), I've just finished setting my reciever. Really is amazing if you haven't tried it, genuinelly no longer need TV or Set top box remotes.
Thema:

Xbox app beta remote play

1. Xbox app beta remote play - Similar Threads - app beta remote

2. Xbox App (Beta) authenticate pop-up window keeps opening

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Beta) authenticate pop-up window keeps opening: Hi guys I'm new to the community, and wanted to share something that helped me and hopefully can help others if it is indeed a fix. When I open the new Xbox app (beta) I continue to get a pop up...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10: Let me make it clear first off, I have tried every solution I could find on this site. Reset app, clear cache, reinstall, update windows, etc, etc. I still cannot sign in despite everything I have...
  4. Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems: Anyone know how to fix it whenever I did console streaming on my Xbox Console Companion app on my PC, but then today the console streaming services cannot connect to my console? I also just got...
  5. Xbox App (beta): it would be nice to have a "remote play" option on the game page

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta): it would be nice to have a "remote play" option on the game page: [IMG] submitted by /u/AS_Empire [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Beta Android App Remote Control Slow

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta Android App Remote Control Slow: When I use the remote control feature of the beta Xbox Android app, it's very unresponsive. Takes multiple swipes for it to react and navigate around the interface. Has anyone else experienced...
  7. The keyboard added to the Remote in the Xbox beta app is a solid QoL upgrade.

in XboX Insiders
    The keyboard added to the Remote in the Xbox beta app is a solid QoL upgrade.: It is sometimes buggy when typing inside another app, but for all Xbox software it has been incredibly convenient to have a keyboard accessible instead of typing via controller. submitted by...
  8. Is there a way to turn the console on remotely through on the Xbox Beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to turn the console on remotely through on the Xbox Beta app?: I know you can do it if the phone is connected to the same network as the console (never tried it though), but can I do it away from home? I tried to connect to my console with Remote Play to see...
  9. The new Xbox Beta app is missing the "Record This" button in the remote control. Is this a...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox Beta app is missing the "Record This" button in the remote control. Is this a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. Quick question about the new Remote Play feature on the Xbox beta app

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question about the new Remote Play feature on the Xbox beta app: Does my phone need to be connected to same WIFI as my Xbox One in order to set up Remote Play? submitted by /u/35antonio [link] [comments]