Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

Discus and support Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

/u/viniciusrsouza, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

1. Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's... - Similar Threads - app both iOS

2. Xbox app and Xbox app (beta) both crash randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and Xbox app (beta) both crash randomly: Both the official and beta version of apps have been lately crashing randomly. Nothing has changed on my setup and i don't think they have been updated recently. Xbox app version 24.25.26002.00000...
  3. Cannot change gamertag from any other country than US on both web and app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change gamertag from any other country than US on both web and app: I don't have US credit card so I can't change my gamertag :( I am on Windows 10 and I live in Canada. 1) https://account.xbox.com/en-US/changegamertag is US, CA page do not exist 2) So when I...
  4. Forum issues with the IE App (both 360 and ONE) and another forum issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forum issues with the IE App (both 360 and ONE) and another forum issue: Hi, this forum is not shown right with the IE app on both consoles but works well with the PC. The upper green bar just shows the link to Xbox.com and the rest is just green! But if you try to...
  5. Help! Xbox App (Both the Beta and Latest Release) Xbox One will not stay connected to Xbox App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Xbox App (Both the Beta and Latest Release) Xbox One will not stay connected to Xbox App.: Hello, I have Searched countless troubleshooting posts and sites and forums trying to problem solve and correct this issue to no avail. I am writing this post as I am becoming extremely...
  6. Youtube launches and or switches to itself in the middle of both games and other apps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube launches and or switches to itself in the middle of both games and other apps.: This just started recently happening to me. The night before this post and the following morning. The subject says it all. Ill be launching a game or other app and Youtube will take that as a cue...
  7. What is wrong with the Pin Sistem ? (both in xbox and cellphone app)

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with the Pin Sistem ? (both in xbox and cellphone app): Guys, i need urgent help with this I can't unpin anything and also can't pin anything I called the xbox support and they couldn't find any help to fix, we tried every alternative (even reseting...
  8. Xbox app no longer sees xbox while in instant on, preview program app not working at all. Both ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app no longer sees xbox while in instant on, preview program app not working at all. Both ...: So, I can no longer turn the xbox on from phone or tab bc it just won't find my console. Nothing has changed on my end. I can see and turn on my PS4 with their pointless app. So it's not my...
  9. Need help with my console. It is missing icons and text in both the home and app screens.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with my console. It is missing icons and text in both the home and app screens.: Take a look at this link and please help. Xboxone help 921588ea-2a37-4f30-a9f4-f8484f9ea18b
  10. My activity feed stopped working on both Xbox One console and smartglass app

in XBoX on Consoles
    My activity feed stopped working on both Xbox One console and smartglass app: My activity feed stopped working on both Xbox One console and smartglass app. If I post something, it never shows up and my friends can't see any of my activity. On the smartglass app, my profile...