Xbox App Can’t connect to console at the moment (0x80000005)

Discus and support Xbox App Can’t connect to console at the moment (0x80000005) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My xbox app keeps showing me this error and cannot conncet to my xbox. It will show me that it can find my xbox but when i try to conncet, it gives me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by IsaacAkhigbe, Apr 7, 2019.

1. IsaacAkhigbe
    IsaacAkhigbe Guest

My xbox app keeps showing me this error and cannot conncet to my xbox. It will show me that it can find my xbox but when i try to conncet, it gives me the error in the title of the post, along with the error code 0x80000005. I have tried EVERYTHING to fix
    this. When I type in my Xbox’s ip number, it gives me another error and still wont connect. Everything is set to what it should be. I have allowed sharing and streaming on my xbox. I have also tried soft resting my console with no luck. I deleeted the app
    on my phone and my laptop and reinstalled. I have tried signing in and out of my xbox and the app. I’ve gone all over the net to forums and videos and still cant find a solution. And xbox still hasnt called me back. This is honestly frustrating and a waste
    of time. All help will be much appriciated.

Cheers,

Isaac

Xbox App Can’t connect to console at the moment (0x80000005) [​IMG]

Xbox App Can’t connect to console at the moment (0x80000005) [​IMG]

:)

IsaacAkhigbe, Apr 7, 2019
  2. IsaacAkhigbe Win User

Hi I just tried this and nothing happened
  3. IsaacAkhigbe Win User

Hi I’ve alreday tried this. I had no luck. I reccived the same message. It’s not only with my PC but with my phone as well
  4. Whitey Black Win User

Soft Reset xbox one try this first

Let's try to power cycle your console. Please hold down the power button on the front of the console for approximately 15 seconds until the power light shuts off. Wait about 60 seconds, then power it back on. Be sure you see the green "XBOX ONE" animation loading
    screen when you power it back up. Reset router too
  5. IsaacAkhigbe Win User

Hi I just tried this with no luck
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Issac,

Thank you for reaching out. I see your PC is unable to establish a connection to your console even after quite a bit of troubleshooting. Going by the steps you took, this is starting to look like a problem with how the network is setup. In order to move
    forward, I'd like for you to test out the
    Xbox Beta app
    as well. If you receive the same message as with the regular version of the app, we might have to dig into the router's settings and make sure there isn't something as simple as a firewall preventing the connection. Let us know how it goes!
    :D
Thema:

1. Xbox App Can’t connect to console at the moment (0x80000005) - Similar Threads - App Can’t connect

2. Xbox app on iOS why can’t I purchase games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iOS why can’t I purchase games?: Maybe its just me but im pretty sure you use to be able to. You should be able to anyway or am I just missing something. 0a1a3b02-0031-481c-9045-d572640ffd6a
  3. I can’t open my Xbox accessories app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t open my Xbox accessories app: No matter how many times i try i cant open my xbox accessories app. Ive talked to xbox support and they made me restart my console and check for updates but it still wont open!!...
  4. I can’t get notified of new messages in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get notified of new messages in Xbox app: I am not being notified of messages via the Xbox app on my phone. When I check “message” in Settings, it refuses to save. Every other box will save the settings if I check it, but not message....
  5. Please help getting a service message and can’t play most apps and movies I live in the U.K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help getting a service message and can’t play most apps and movies I live in the U.K: Hi please can anyone help I’ve just bought some movies but when I try to play them I get a message saying apologies, our service isn’t working properly at the moment. To check Xbox Live service...
  6. Can’t connect to Xbox One using Xbox app or smartglass on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t connect to Xbox One using Xbox app or smartglass on Windows 10: Hi there, I can’t connect to Xbox One using Xbox app or smartglass on Windows 10 so I cannot stream games. The wi-fi connection between my laptop and xbox one is working fine as i tested it...
  7. Can’t find the game after Redeemed it thru Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find the game after Redeemed it thru Xbox app.: I redeemed the code using the xbox app but it is not showing in my xbox console queue or anywhere. 03a2ae21-7d53-4cfe-b5aa-976d0c57e970
  8. I can’t put a custom profile picture on the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t put a custom profile picture on the Xbox app: I’ve changed my costom profile picture many times but now i cant change it because it says of my recent behavior and it tells me to go to the enfocement team page and it says i have a perfect...
  9. Why can’t I earn achievements in Apps anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I earn achievements in Apps anymore?: I used to be able to unlock 0-point achievements in some apps but that stopped a while ago. I just thought it was something they killed off, until recently somebody on my friends list started...
  10. Can’t find the Microsoft Edge app after deleting app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find the Microsoft Edge app after deleting app.: Split from this thread. I also deleted the Microsoft Edge app. After pinning it to one of my groups, it was showing the wrong icon (the icon that appears after successfully pinning an app to a...