Xbox App cant play game

Discus and support Xbox App cant play game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hello, Found an issue yesterday, every game I opened need connection while my internet is connected no problem and already signed on xbox app,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YanTuak, Nov 24, 2021 at 2:42 AM.

1. YanTuak
    YanTuak Guest

Xbox App cant play game

Xbox App cant play game [​IMG]
    Hello, Found an issue yesterday, every game I opened need connection while my internet is connected no problem and already signed on xbox app, if someone could please help, it would be appreciated, Thank you very much

:)

2. Alexander8312 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Cant login into the xbox beta app on windows

when i click on login any login icon it went grey and then back on the xbox beta app

same in the game bar i cant log in

that pretty bad if you wann play forza but you need to be logged in for it
  3. Astro Zombie357 Win User

Server

i cant play a game online but i can use the apps.
  4. J x SAVAGE x Win User

status “everything is now up”.....WRONG!

I cant even sign in to play any games or use apps.
  5. vxCHIEFxv Win User

WOW

cant sign in cant connect to xbox live, cant start any apps or games, ya know just the usual
  6. XenoviaStar Win User

Teredo

i have the same issue, yet even when looking up turtorials on how to fix it, i cant find the teredo so i cant even get past that part. Xbox is **** app that isnt user friendly, cant play good games with friends.
Thema:

Xbox App cant play game

1. Xbox App cant play game - Similar Threads - App cant play

2. Cant play anything on the xbox app on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play anything on the xbox app on my PC: I'm not sure what the deal is, I cant even play games that I paid for let alone the gamepass games, they'll download to 100% on my external hard drive then pop an error code, then all I can do is...
  3. no matter what game i try, i cant play online on the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    no matter what game i try, i cant play online on the xbox app: ive tried doing all sorts. reset the app, re installed it, used commands in powershell, teredo stuff, literally nothing works. my internet is perfect everywhere else, i dont know what the issue...
  4. Cant see or play EA Play games on the XBOX App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant see or play EA Play games on the XBOX App: I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and EA Desktop App. I have linked both of them but still can't access EA Play games. Please help somebody e28c04b9-fb11-408b-8414-f40e52cceeee
  5. Xbox app, cant play/download games with game pass ultimate - help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app, cant play/download games with game pass ultimate - help: [IMG] so trying to play with xbox appon pc, I got gamepass ultimate . on the app when i click on a game it says join gamepass (which i already did a few dys ago) even says so on microsoft...
  6. Cant play online games on Xbox beta app PC

in XboX Insiders
    Cant play online games on Xbox beta app PC: Trying to play Fallout 76 and halo mcc but on fo76 I have no region ping for halo I need to download all levels but I already have it installed I can only play fnaf because its offline and I own...
  7. cant play ark from its microsoft store app (on pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play ark from its microsoft store app (on pc): im playing ark through the game pass ultimate as ark is a game under it and i cannot connect to any servers, the game works perfectly fine on steam however, 3b38247e-00d9-4e84-85ce-7fc84dfc121d
  8. Xbox Game Pass App cant sign in and play games ( windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass App cant sign in and play games ( windows 10): So i cannot sign into my account on the xbox game pass app on windows app. Whenever i try to sign in, it just glitches and puts me back to the main menu, Because of this i cannot play any of my...
  9. cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360: hi there i have created and microsoft account but cannot download, play online or watch netflix or youtube on my xbox360. continues to tell me i need to sign in or contact xboxlive.com. how do...
  10. I cant play one of my bought movies in films & tv app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play one of my bought movies in films & tv app: Code: 0xc101ab80 - Playback not possible I bought this in 2014, and it shows up in my library with my other films i bought. Same error occurs on Xbox app and Windows 10....