(Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC

Discus and support (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Due to a Denuvo error i had to uninstall metro exodus so i started re-downloading it via the XBOX app but had to restart my PC for an unrelated matter.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tyrog Egga, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Tyrog Egga
    Tyrog Egga Guest

(Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC

Due to a Denuvo error i had to uninstall metro exodus so i started re-downloading it via the XBOX app but had to restart my PC for an unrelated matter. I paused the download then restarted my PC upon logging in i tried to continue the download but progress
    was lost and install was the only option. When I press install and choose the location it shows downloading for a second then goes back to install option. This happens every time, i uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox app hopping to get rid of any temp files
    but the problem persists.

:)

Tyrog Egga, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC - Similar Threads - app Can't reinstall

2. Can't change default app install location

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change default app install location: I'm trying to download a game on the Xbox app on my d drive but it says its not set up for installing games and when i try to change the default location it doesn't change and says "We couldn't...
  3. How do u get past this screen I have the insider app installed and set up but can't get...

in XboX Insiders
    How do u get past this screen I have the insider app installed and set up but can't get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/slushe1 [link] [comments]
  4. Can't connect the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect the Xbox App: Hi, I've tried to Google-search my way to a solution but to no avail. I need help connecting my console to my Samsung (Android) tablet so I can use the Xbox app. to message my gamer buddies. I...
  5. Can't re-install the xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't re-install the xbox app (beta): I was enjoying Game Pass but most games wouldn't install to my secondary drive, I read in a thread that if you re-installed it to the secondary drive that it would let you install all of the games...
  6. Xbox (Beta) App on PC Can't Start a Party

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC Can't Start a Party: Maybe I just don't know how or it's the fact I only have a Live account without Gold. But I can't send Party chat invites on the Xbox (Beta) app or through the Game Bar. But I can join Parties....
  7. Can't login to Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Xbox Beta app: Hello, Since yesterday I can't log in to Xbox PC app. Last thing I did yesterday was to change my e-mail adress. I did that, set it as primary and deleted the old one, but since then I can't log...
  8. Why Can't I Terminate XBOX GAME BAR & Wild Tangent Apps. from Tabs in Apps. The Terminate...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can't I Terminate XBOX GAME BAR & Wild Tangent Apps. from Tabs in Apps. The Terminate...: Can anyone assist me? The Terminate Button for the Gaming Bar is inop. Why is it there if it is inoperative? ***Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Xbox on Windows***...
  9. Xbox Beta for PC doesn't install games and can't reinstall the app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta for PC doesn't install games and can't reinstall the app: Hello, All of a sudden I can't download games anymore on the Xbox Beta app for PC. It was working fine then all the downloads stopped at 0%. I've tried uninstalling the Xbox Beta app and now I...
  10. I can't play the YouTube app in mi 360, I deleted and reinstaled and it doesn't work yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the YouTube app in mi 360, I deleted and reinstaled and it doesn't work yet: I deleted the app and reinstaled again and the message keep there, I do what the support page says, what else can I do? The other apps and games works correctly 14c17e08-827c-43de-b5b0-67bf7da61030