Xbox app chat not working on IPhone Xr

Discus and support Xbox app chat not working on IPhone Xr in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey guys Ive been using the xbox app to chat in game with my friends, and its worked for a while. But today i cant get it to connect to a party. If i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Axelea69, Oct 11, 2019 at 9:42 AM.

1. Axelea69
    Axelea69 Guest

Hey guys Ive been using the xbox app to chat in game with my friends, and its worked for a while. But today i cant get it to connect to a party. If i even try to start my own party it says connecting then just keeps disconnecting. I tried re installing
    and it didn’t help. I also logged off on my xbox and tried it and had no luck. Anyone got an idea as to what might be my problem?

:)

2. L Dubs89 Win User

Sounds strange, it could be a temporary network issue (although xbox live services are currently showing as normal). Can you connect to chat normally on your xbox? I would suggest signing out of the xbox app on your iPhone, deleting and re-installing
    and then signing back in.
  3. Axelea69 Win User

Well it must have been a temporary network problems because its all good now thanks for the input and getting back to me quick!! :D
  4. Axelea69 Win User

I have tried the uninstall and re-install and no luck. Im in chat on my xbox now my aux port on my remote is messed up so i use the app to chat. I can hear my friend just fine i just cant talk due to the aux port mess up.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Axelea,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  6. jovanihrnndz774 Win User

Beta Version of the iOS Xbox App Accepting Users

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to take part in the experience of the Xbox app

These are some issues/features that would go great along with party chat on iPhone
    1. A way to switch between audio chat from iPhone and Xbox mic

I started a party chat on the Xbox app but then wanted to use switch to my headset on my Xbox, I had to leave the party chat and join again on the xbox

2. Possibly game audio on iPhone from the Xbox app

The Reason imm sending feedback here is because its not working with the testflight app on ios
Thema:

1. Xbox app chat not working on IPhone Xr - Similar Threads - app chat working

2. Xbox app, chat in game not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app, chat in game not working: Hey everyone, My app suddenly stopped interacting with the in game chat when i want to type. Has anyone else got this or anyone know why it might be happening suddenly since this morning?...
  3. Party Chat Audio Stops Working Suddenly in Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat Audio Stops Working Suddenly in Xbox App on Windows 10: I'm having an issue where I'll connect to a party using the Xbox App on windows 10 and suddenly my party chat audio stops (both other people can't hear more nor can I hear anyone else). I'll...
  4. X-APP Chat doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-APP Chat doesn't work: What console do I own? Xbox 360 What do I am I having trouble with? The Xbox App for Windows 10 Is it not working? No, it works fine, except I can't access my Admin stuff and the Chat function...
  5. Minecraft chat not working while streaming with Windows 10 app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft chat not working while streaming with Windows 10 app: I use the Windows 10 app to stream my xbox to my PC when I play. Normally, when I enter chat, the app will provide a type bar for me to type my message which will then appear on the xbox, allowing...
  6. Xbox App Party Chat not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Party Chat not Working: I have an really annoying problem I can always join an xbox party from my pc but the problem is that when i do I can't hear any one and no one can here me the other problem i have the only thing...
  7. Party Chat Win10 App Not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party Chat Win10 App Not working: I have used win10 for a long time and never had an issue with The party chat , i connect perfectly fine after a minute of talking it says dissconnected and gives me the error code 0x89231806,...
  8. Xbox App Windows 10 Party Chat not working Error: 0x89231030

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App Windows 10 Party Chat not working Error: 0x89231030: I cant connect to any parties on the Xbox app on windows 10. I get this error code: 0x89231030 Please help 856405cf-1ccb-4250-a06f-02dd7edf671b
  9. Xbox App Party Chat Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App Party Chat Not Working: I am unable to use the Windows 10 Xbox App party chat. I am unable to hear anyone in the party, Nobody else in the party is able to hear me. For about a month I was able to use it without...
  10. Party chat is not working when I play my xbox one through windows 10 app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat is not working when I play my xbox one through windows 10 app: Is any one else having this issue? When I stream my xbox through my laptop and connect to a party I cannot speak to other members of the party but can hear them through my laptop speakers? I...