Xbox app clips

Discus and support Xbox app clips in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello! I play Fortnite, Apex, Warzone, and Rocket League and none of my apex or cod clips show up in my xbox app. I thought it was the app so I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by HudsonJensen, May 23, 2020.

1. HudsonJensen
    HudsonJensen Guest

Xbox app clips

Hello!

I play Fortnite, Apex, Warzone, and Rocket League and none of my apex or cod clips show up in my xbox app. I thought it was the app so I have uninstalled the app 3 times and I still doesnt fix it. Any other solutions?

:)

HudsonJensen, May 23, 2020
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

3. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Not all captures showing up on app

Hey there Andy,

I'd be happy to provide some input.

Just to make sure, I would suggest you launch the Upload Studio app to confirm those clips were successfully uploaded to Xbox Live. This article

here
    explains how to do that.

This link will also help:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You'll be able to see the clips you made on the old Xbox that were uploaded to Xbox Live since you are using the same account that made the clips originally.

Once you confirm that the clips in question have been uploaded to Xbox Live, then it may be due to the clips not synchronizing to the app as you mentioned.

A
    powercycle
    on the console may help to re-sync your Xbox, and the clips that are on the Xbox, to the Xbox Live Servers.

Let us know if any of that helps!
  5. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Game Clips

on xbox you can just go to your clip gallery and PC you can go to the xbox companion app, click on game clips, then make sure you have either xbox clips or pc clips depending on your platform
  6. OG HomerSimpson Win User

Download of Game DVR clips restricted?

having the same issue where i record a clip on the xbox one and then dwonload them via the sahre section of the game dvr clips on the xbox app, but doesnt show up in the app after i download them. shows in the folder but not in the app.
Thema:

Xbox app clips

1. Xbox app clips - Similar Threads - app clips

2. Xbox App Clip Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Clip Problems: I'm trying to create clips of a game that I'm playing for a little montage. Every clip that I create after I go and look has the same still picture video, but they do have their own sound...
  3. "1080p - 2 minutes" selected, but if the clip is saved using Xbox phone app, only 1 minute...

in XboX Insiders
    "1080p - 2 minutes" selected, but if the clip is saved using Xbox phone app, only 1 minute...: Since we are facing issues to record 4K and 4K/HDR, I changed this setting and just noticed the phone app does not consider the amount of time configured. Is this OK? It was always working this...
  4. Xbox companion app won't save clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox companion app won't save clips: The xbox companion app will not let me save any clips my friends send me, all I get is "something went wrong, please try again later" as soon as I select save. As a result I can't share it either...
  5. Xbox Companion App will not allow me to share game clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App will not allow me to share game clips: Yesterday I wanted to upload a few clips onto the app for my friends to see and also to test different software to record clips. I uploaded 2 clips successfully but when I went to upload the 3rd,...
  6. Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App: I'm not sure if this is just local to me right now, but currently it seems that the Xbox companion app on pc only allows you to view and manage the most recent 100 or so game clips you've uploaded...
  7. I cant upload gaming clips to the xbox app homepage

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant upload gaming clips to the xbox app homepage: I just wanted to upload a video of my house in minecraft to xbox to show my friends. I dont remember doing anything. But whenever my school friends come over they play on my account. They also use...
  8. Cannot Upload Clips to OneDrive + Cannot Download Clips from Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Clips to OneDrive + Cannot Download Clips from Xbox App: I've been consistently having this problem, where in the xbox console companion, if I press on a clip in the activity feed, it will say with no error code: "Error: Unsupported video type or...
  9. No Sound for clips/previews in xbox microsoft store app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Sound for clips/previews in xbox microsoft store app: Hi all, if I go to the Microsoft store app in my xbox one I do not get any sound when the gameplay clips or movie previews play. I have no other audio problems. I have unplugged & replugged...
  10. Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed?: I have instagram for my clips of my favorite games and every time i download them and check them out their really slow and the audio is normal speed. Ive been searching around google and youtube...