XBOX APP Cloud Gaming Black screen when i try to play

Discus and support XBOX APP Cloud Gaming Black screen when i try to play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, when i click PLAY i have black screen and game doesnt load, i dont even have that plane. On website it work's but not in windows app. Do you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by blaszok, Dec 5, 2021.

1. blaszok
    blaszok New Member

Hello, when i click PLAY i have black screen and game doesnt load, i dont even have that plane. On website it work's but not in windows app. Do you have any solutions?

blaszok, Dec 5, 2021
    1 person likes this.
  2. JamesHorton1 Win User

Console problem

I’m not in the xbox insiders as far as i know. I just get a black screen when i try to access the home screen games and apps or microsoft store
  3. Loomis360 Win User

MLB.TV app problem

UPDATE: I am still not able to actually get to a game in the Xbox One MLB app. I let it sit at the black screen for probably five minutes until it finally kicked itself back to the scoreboard screen. No video was playing in the scoreboard view. When I tried
    to select the game again it asked me to choose a feed and then it just stayed at the scoreboard screen and didn't even try to go to a black screen or anything.
  4. IM SO L7 Win User

Blu Ray Player will not read movies

I downloaded the Blu-Ray app, and when I try to play a movie I get a black screen with the message "no disc in drive." Am I doing something wrong?
  5. MichaelCasey Win User

Update question

It does it every day no matter the game or app. If I'm playing or watching something and try to go to the home screen BAM!! Black screen. I don't no if it's a bug or something with my X1.
  6. NujumHebat Win User

Cannot play downloaded/installed games when connected to Xbox Live

@WPAK.. i did reset network setting, but the problem still persist, black screen when play game after back to dashboard.. tested youtube, also freeze at black screen.. so play dlc game, disc game, avatar store & app will stuck at black screen..

found another workaround, disable auto-signin then skip signin on boot.. so at least you can play 1 game, then if back to dashboard this issue recur.. restart xbox to play another game..

btw thx for forwarding this issue..
Thema:

1. XBOX APP Cloud Gaming Black screen when i try to play - Similar Threads - APP Cloud Gaming

2. Support cloud gaming/app for steam games.

in XboX Insiders
    Support cloud gaming/app for steam games.: We all know that Microsoft edge browser has become more user friendly and usable, however I think it would be a fun and exciting experience for Xbox users to be able to utilize their steam...
  3. Cloud gaming not available for Outer Wilds in Game Pass app for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming not available for Outer Wilds in Game Pass app for PC: I am a Game Pass Ultimate member. I am able to play Outer Wilds using cloud gaming via my browser on my pc, but there is no option to do so in the Xbox Game Pass app for pc. Is there a way to play...
  4. Multiple games missing in the cloud gaming section on the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple games missing in the cloud gaming section on the xbox app: does anyone know why there is like 200 games missing from the cloud gaming section on the xbox app i was playing most of them yesterday and now they are not there....
  5. QUESTION: Xbox app does not work anymore on Win 10- can not play cloud games

in XboX Insiders
    QUESTION: Xbox app does not work anymore on Win 10- can not play cloud games: My Xbox App just doesn't work. In the cloud game menu top row never loads and I can not play ANY Cloud Game using the Xbox app. I have got Ultimate. My download speed is 497.58 Mbps / Up 51.31...
  6. xbox cloud gaming app on smart tv samsung 4k xbox app!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox cloud gaming app on smart tv samsung 4k xbox app!!!: was just thinking to myself ,wouldn't it be great to have an xbox app on your tv!!!!!? ,You could just play it without any consoles, have no updates and play with 4k without having to upgrade...
  7. Controller input not limited to Xbox app when using cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller input not limited to Xbox app when using cloud gaming: My issue is that sometime after I start a cloud gaming session, my controller does not seem to have its input restricted to the gaming window. When I move the right joystick, the cursor reappears...
  8. Cloud Gaming not working through the xbox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming not working through the xbox app on PC: Cloud gaming through the xbox app for PC has been working completely fine until December the 7th, slow loading in some cases but generally okay. Since then it has stopped working entirely. I can...
  9. XboX Cloud Gaming (Windows xbox app) not working correctly.

in XBoX on Windows
    XboX Cloud Gaming (Windows xbox app) not working correctly.: Hello to everyone, As mentioned in the title, my Cloud Gaming service stopped working out of the blue in my XBOX APP. Normally, I use my XBOX App, go to Cloud Gaming and launch a game that I want...
  10. Black screen instead of green rocket when starting cloud game via XBOX app on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen instead of green rocket when starting cloud game via XBOX app on Windows 10: Up until the day before yesterday I was able to start Cloud Games like Outriders New Horizon without issue on my Windows 10 PC via the XBOX app. Since yesterday I only get a black screen whenever...