Xbox app club invites

Discus and support Xbox app club invites in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When ever I accept a club invitation in the xbox app a notification pops up and says that something went wrong. Can anyone please help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Killer82498, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Killer82498
    Killer82498 Guest

Xbox app club invites

When ever I accept a club invitation in the xbox app a notification pops up and says that something went wrong. Can anyone please help me?

:)

Killer82498, Feb 1, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox app club invites

Hi there!

As long as you have an Xbox profile, you should be able to use the club features available on Xbox Live without needing an actual console for it to work.

Does this happen with any club invitation that you receive? Are there any issues with requesting an invite and then joining other clubs?

Do you have Xbox Live Gold? Do you have a Windows 10 PC by any chance to try on the Xbox app for Windows 10?
  3. Killer82498 Win User

Xbox app club invites

Hi there!

As long as you have an Xbox profile, you should be able to use the club features available on Xbox Live without needing an actual console for it to work.

Does this happen with any club invitation that you receive? Are there any issues with requesting an invite and then joining other clubs?

Do you have Xbox Live Gold? Do you have a Windows 10 PC by any chance to try on the Xbox app for Windows 10?
    I can't accept any club invites, but I can request to join them though. I don't have a windows 10 pc or xbox live gold, I only have a Samsung s8. I'm planning to get a Surface pro 6 and Macbook pro and Xbox one x with a Seagate 8tb hard drive and a PS4 pro
    and an iPhone XS max soon. I'm saving my money big time!
  4. Killer82498 Win User

Xbox app club invites

Hi there Killer,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox App on the Samsung s8 device. I would recommend to uninstall the app, update the device and try again.

What have you tried to Troubleshoot the Xbox App?

Please keep in mind, the Xbox App has specifications in order to run properly. Take a look at the following link :
    Xbox App [Android]

Hope this helps.
    My phone is already updated and I already uninstalled and reinstalled the app, it says the same thing. How do I troubleshoot the xbox app? I also think it's important to let you know that I don't have an xbox one yet, but am going to get one in February.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox app club invites

Hi Killer82498,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the forums. I'm sorry to hear about the current Xbox app club invite issue. I would like to get a bit more information in regards to this. Have you tried to sign out of your account and back in to see if it helps fix
    this error? Also, does it provide any certain error codes?

Have you tried to uninstall/re-install the Xbox App?

Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
    *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

I hope this helps. Let us know the results
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox app club invites

Hi there Killer,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox App on the Samsung s8 device. I would recommend to uninstall the app, update the device and try again.

What have you tried to Troubleshoot the Xbox App?

Please keep in mind, the Xbox App has specifications in order to run properly. Take a look at the following link :
    Xbox App [Android]

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox app club invites

1. Xbox app club invites - Similar Threads - app club invites

2. Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...: As title. I own a good sized Ark: Survival Evolved server cluster and we recently set-up a club for community interaction etc but as the club has gotten more popular we have added new channels for...
  3. I can't join official clubs on the xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join official clubs on the xbox app.: Ok so, for some reason on my xbox one app I have to join a club to post something while on my xbox thats different and yet it's the same club, but anyway I can't join official clubs on my xbox one...
  4. Xbox can´t join Club´s (Xbox App Win10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox can´t join Club´s (Xbox App Win10): Hey Community, I have a problem with the Xbox App. I want to join a Club in the Xbox App for Windows 10. If I click the button "request invitation" or "join" always the same popup comes up....
  5. Can't join clubs on W10 Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join clubs on W10 Xbox app: Been playing FH4 for a few days (Ultimate Edition) and decided to join a club, well when I try to join it, it says my privacy settings dont allow it. I have looked at all the forums that have had...
  6. I'm unable to join or create clubs within the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to join or create clubs within the xbox app: So recently i bought forza horizon 4 for windows 10 and everything running fine and smooth. Until i try to join my friends club, it says i need to change my setting in privacy and online safety,...
  7. Xbox App Club joining/creation problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Club joining/creation problems.: Long story short, tried to create a club, "You can't do this because of how your account is set up". Alright, well I went in a opened everything up, tried again, nothing. Here's the kicker, I...
  8. Star Club for Android app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club for Android app: Hi, I would like to know why or when the Star Club will be available for the Android app? It is available on the PC, so why is it not on the app yet? eda3fb4f-54bc-48f6-9cdb-478d4c45e345
  9. creating/joining clubs on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    creating/joining clubs on xbox app: so i am using the xbox app for mobile games and for some reason i can’t join, or create a club. on my settings it’s allowing me to but in the app tells me i can’t and that i need to modify the...
  10. Not able to join clubs on Xbox windows app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to join clubs on Xbox windows app: I am unable to join clubs on the Microsoft Xbox App. It gave me an error saying that my privacy settings were avoiding me from joining clubs. I've seen my privacy settings and the clubs joining...