Xbox app continously says i'm playing Halo 5: Forge but I haven't used an xbox in years.

Discus and support Xbox app continously says i'm playing Halo 5: Forge but I haven't used an xbox in years. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Nothing seems to solve it. I've had this issue on two different hard drives with fresh factory restores on my PC. To be clear, i'm the only person that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FolksySpade, Jun 24, 2020.

1. FolksySpade
    FolksySpade Guest

Xbox app continously says i'm playing Halo 5: Forge but I haven't used an xbox in years.

Nothing seems to solve it. I've had this issue on two different hard drives with fresh factory restores on my PC. To be clear, i'm the only person that has access to my account and my password was changed recently so there's no problems with someone accessing
    my account without my knowledge. What's going on with my account? People think i'm online all the time because of it.

:)

FolksySpade, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Drea Got It Win User

Can you try this for me please, and let me know if you have any luck?

Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove.
    Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed. Open Settings
  3. DBurleson Win User

Any Update to the matchmaking?

The community forge playlist is a blast! They are testing 5 or 6 new forge maps and I really haven't had this much fun playing MP in Halo 4 since release week. Simplex is my favorite so far.
  4. NonMonster2191 Win User

Xbox support sucks

Lol never once complained about not being able to play. I'm forging in Halo 5 as we speak.. I spoke of Security. Which is why they are Ddosing in the first place...so they say
  5. Lorehero72 Win User

Xbox app wont open.

Hi,

There are several reasons why Windows Store, Xbox App, Halo 5 Forge or Halo wars 2 will crash on start up. Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps yet?

Regards.
    Yes, when I trouble shoot it says Windows Store cache may be damaged, if I try to clear the cache it says "ms-windows-store:purgeCaches, the app didn't start".
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

Xbox app wont open.

Hi,

There are several reasons why Windows Store, Xbox App, Halo 5 Forge or Halo wars 2 will crash on start up. Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps yet?

Regards.
Thema:

1. Xbox app continously says i'm playing Halo 5: Forge but I haven't used an xbox in years. - Similar Threads - app continously says

2. audio app

in XBoX on Consoles
    audio app: Hi Does anyone know how long it takes the DTS Sound Unbound app to get a new update? Thanks Jared 90bae5fd-3b1f-4ed9-876c-a4f7527a4418
  3. Not beeing able to download games through Xbox App (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Not beeing able to download games through Xbox App (Beta): So, I am using the Xbox (Beta) app to play Game Pass PC games, I have downloaded some games in another computer and it worked just fine, now I am using another computer and I've only been able to...
  4. Xbox Gamepass App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Gamepass App: Hello, When using the Xbox Gamepass app (andriod), I get a issue whilst remote installing, It says my internal storage is full but gives no options about selecting my external drive. I have a...
  5. Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode

in XBoX on Mobile
    Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode: I can't play game captures in landscape mode using the Xbox app on my iphone X. Any fix? I am not locked in portrait mode BTW ee211a91-312c-4f69-a272-c15e6023fa7f
  6. Captures/Game Clips Not Downloading to App or Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captures/Game Clips Not Downloading to App or Profile: I keep having an issue with select game clips not being available on my Xbox App or on my profile. It's been going on for about a week and my storage isn't the problem. Sometimes, the app won't...
  7. Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems: Ok so on the console companion I can connect to a party and make a party and everything is fine but about 5 seconds in I cant hear or talk to my friends. On the Xbox (Beta) app I can make a party...
  8. Xbox 360 games listed as Apps after pluging in the HDD were they are installed (while My...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games listed as Apps after pluging in the HDD were they are installed (while My...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  9. Does anyone else's My Games and Apps never load their games?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's My Games and Apps never load their games?: It only happens when I first boot up my Xbox but I'll be ready to play something, and I'll go into My Games & Apps and then it'll just sit there with the spinning circle and never load the game...
  10. Xbox App Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Pc: Hi, I'm unable to launch some games on the xbox app. It comes up with an error about permissions and access rights to windows app folder. I have to actually run the games outside the app as...