Xbox APP Crashing after a few seconds when opened

Discus and support Xbox APP Crashing after a few seconds when opened in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, I just got the ultimate subscription for cloud gaming, but after I open the game on the cloud after some seconds when they game starts it crashes... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kjjuj1, Oct 20, 2021.

1. /u/Kjjuj1
    /u/Kjjuj1 Guest

Hey, I just got the ultimate subscription for cloud gaming, but after I open the game on the cloud after some seconds when they game starts it crashes the app. How do I fix this? Also... When I try to use the web version my controller doesn't work

submitted by /u/Kjjuj1
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kjjuj1, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Jammyz-12AE4A66-E88D Win User

Xbox Fitness updated--lost all my progress

with the new update the progress are ok, but now when I open xbox fitness, the app crashes after few seconds and bring me at the home page

we need a new patch immediatly.
  3. Rishi Khan Win User

Xbox Fitness Crashes Mid Workout

After the updates today for Xbox Fitness, I just saw the home page of the apps for few sec and it crashes, every time when I load the apps it crashes on home page after few sec. I just bought xb1 for this app and now this is what I got.
  4. mo999999999 Win User

All xbox one games digital and physical crash multiple times per day.

No. The app or game just crashes to the dashboard.I would be playing a game like halo 5 for like 2 hours and when I open a menu like the req menu for example after like about two hours of playing I think the game would crash to the dashboard with no warning.
    I noticed forza horizon 2 did this to after playing it for a few hours a couple of days ago. A few apps like the internet explorer app crash to the dashboard to sometimes.

I'm still not sure what is causing it and it has occurred a few times after I factory reset the console. Factory reset did not help at all from what i noticed so far and I'm still testing to see if it occurs.
  5. Mr KANIJ0 Win User

Xbox Fitness crashes after few seconds

I tried to play this Wednesday and finally it worked just fine. I did nothing but start the game. I hope this remain like this.
  6. Duz Machines Win User

App crashes immediately upon launch

1. When opening the app, I get the green splash screen with the Xbox logo, and then sometimes a see a black sidebar on the left side for a split second that looks kinda squished before the app crashes.

2. After reinstalling, iOS prompts me to accept or deny notifications from the app, but otherwise crashes immediately as normal.

3. I cannot login to any account on this device, as I have no option to. The Xbox app on Windows 10 and my Kindle Fire seem to work fine, however.

4. Feel free to share the email with the team.

Thanks for your assistance.
Thema:

1. Xbox APP Crashing after a few seconds when opened - Similar Threads - APP Crashing few

2. Xbox app crashing, I cannot play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app crashing, I cannot play: Hi I have my Xbox app not working since 2 months ago. When I start it, the homepage loads and then the app closes. This happens all the moment. I have followed this guide:...
  3. XBOX app for PC crashes and resets itself every 5 seconds, can`t use or play anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX app for PC crashes and resets itself every 5 seconds, can`t use or play anything.: Hello, My XBOX app for PC keeps crashing and restarting itself every 5 seconds. I`ve already tried the following: 1. Updating every app and game on Microsoft Store 2. Updating to the latest...
  4. Xbox App Crashes Immediately on Startup in Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Crashes Immediately on Startup in Windows 10: Hi guys, I'm having issues with the Xbox App crashing immediately on startup. At first, I started having issues installing Forza Horizon 5, so I decided to reset my Xbox app in Windows 10 in the...
  5. All Xbox apps i use crash on load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Xbox apps i use crash on load: Recently pre purchased FH5 to play early and have been met with endless crashes ever since. I have attempted at LEAST 10-15 different websites fixes but i still CTD after the main menu. Secondly,...
  6. XBOX game pass app on PC constant crashing and restarting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX game pass app on PC constant crashing and restarting: Hi, A sudden problem with the game pass app for PC. Everything worked fine but suddenly the app closes down and restarts in a kind of loop. So now I can't play nor install games. I did a...
  7. Windows Store and XBOX App crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Store and XBOX App crashing: Hi, for some time now, around 2-3 weeks my XBOX App and Microsoft Store crashing after a few minutes of being open. I can't even update any apps, because the store just closes and reopens, same as...
  8. Xbox app crashes on launch Error 2147942405

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app crashes on launch Error 2147942405: Xbox crashes on launch immediately. Checked the event log and found this message Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.GamingApp_2111.1001.3.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!Microsoft.Xbox.App as...
  9. Prey Moon crash PC Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prey Moon crash PC Xbox App: This DLC is excellent on Xbox and I was wondering what is stopping it from releasing on PC Xbox app? Prey is currently available for purchase or download, so why not include the DLC Microsoft?...
  10. Xbox app crashing while saying "This App Needs a Few Things That Are Missing on this PC"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app crashing while saying "This App Needs a Few Things That Are Missing on this PC": The Xbox app crashes when starting up it displays a message saying "This App Needs a Few Things That Are Missing on this PC. Fix them in settings" and I can't open settings before it crashes. I...