Xbox app crashing

Discus and support Xbox app crashing in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix my Xbox app from crashing on my Samsung galaxy tablet or is anyone else having similar problems? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TreyReddig, Jun 8, 2019.

1. TreyReddig
    TreyReddig Guest

Xbox app crashing

Hey does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix my Xbox app from crashing on my Samsung galaxy tablet or is anyone else having similar problems? I tried the clear cache and uninstall/reinstall methods and it still crashes when I click on achievements
    or my profile. Thank you

:)

TreyReddig, Jun 8, 2019
  2. bromanzier Win User

Latest Xbox App Update Problems (Crashing)

I can't even make it to the friends list...

My Xbox app, Xbox beta, and Smart Glass apps are crashing immediately upon launch, I see the green loading screen for a fraction of a second then crash. Very frustrating.
  3. JarobSierra Win User

The Official "Problems with YouTube app" thread

The youtube app on my xbox one isn't working. I start the app and it immediately crashes.
  4. Cave Waverider Win User

NHL GameCenter Constantly Crashes (10/18/2014)

Update: These crashes only seem to be happening with the NHL app on Xbox One, but not Xbox 360. I've turned on my old Xbox 360 and have been able to watch that same feed just fine without the application crashing back to the home screen.

On the Xbox One the NHL App crashes back to my home screen after a couple of minutes of watching.
  5. Bestlano Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

Hi Autumn, sorry to hear the game is crashing. Can you tell us what version of the app your using? Does the game also crashing when using the Xbox App (Beta)?

Thanks for reporting and feedback,

Best
  6. SamGaga123 Win User

Problem when changing gamertag, Error# 8013AB07

only website, on my Android the Xbox app is constantly crashing (not usable).
Thema:

Xbox app crashing

1. Xbox app crashing - Similar Threads - app crashing

2. Xbox App Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Crash: Hi, The Xbox game app always crashes if I want to display a list of games, i.e to visit the store pages or pressing the show all button. I'm getting the error message in German "Tut uns leid,...
  3. Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus Crashes on Start - Using Xbox (Beta) app on Win 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus Crashes on Start - Using Xbox (Beta) app on Win 10: So bought the Ultimate Pass and got Xbox app on Windows 10. Then downloaded Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus. It opened up fine the first time, I changed the video settings and had to restart the game...
  4. Xbox Beta App Store Crash Fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Store Crash Fix: If you can't access the store in the new xbox beta app for windows without getting a message saying: [img] This is the Fix:...
  5. Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!: I have tried everything to get the games in this new app to either run or to keep from crashing and nothing has worked. I've tried resetting the Microsoft store, Reinstalling the new Xbox (Beta)...
  6. Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”: I had to send my xbox one x back to Microsoft to be repaired due to no display upon startup. I exhausted every possible troubleshooting option and even took it to the local Microsoft Store before...
  7. XBox One X crashes/loses video signal upon launch of Netflix app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One X crashes/loses video signal upon launch of Netflix app: A few months ago my Xbox One X started having an issue launching the Netflix app. Upon launch is brings up the Netflix name screen, then goes black then my tv loses signal from the Xbox. I have to...
  8. Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”: I had to send my xbox one x back to Microsoft to be repaired due to no display upon startup. I exhausted every possible troubleshooting option and even took it to the local Microsoft Store before...
  9. Xbox iOS app crashes on account login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox iOS app crashes on account login: Every time when I open the Xbox iOS app, it crashes after i sign into my account. It makes the app completely unusable. I can log into another account fine but the account i have my xbox live and...
  10. The IOS Xbox app crashes when I try to sign in.

in XBoX on Mobile
    The IOS Xbox app crashes when I try to sign in.: When I try to start the Xbox app on my iPhone SE, the app crashes before I can get into the actual Xbox part of the app. I tap on the app and it asks me to sign in, I choose my email, it begins to...