Xbox app crashing

Discus and support Xbox app crashing in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix my Xbox app from crashing on my Samsung galaxy tablet or is anyone else having similar problems? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TreyReddig, Jun 8, 2019.

1. TreyReddig
    TreyReddig Guest

Xbox app crashing

Hey does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix my Xbox app from crashing on my Samsung galaxy tablet or is anyone else having similar problems? I tried the clear cache and uninstall/reinstall methods and it still crashes when I click on achievements
    or my profile. Thank you

:)

TreyReddig, Jun 8, 2019
  2. bromanzier Win User

Latest Xbox App Update Problems (Crashing)

I can't even make it to the friends list...

My Xbox app, Xbox beta, and Smart Glass apps are crashing immediately upon launch, I see the green loading screen for a fraction of a second then crash. Very frustrating.
  3. JarobSierra Win User

The Official "Problems with YouTube app" thread

The youtube app on my xbox one isn't working. I start the app and it immediately crashes.
  4. Cave Waverider Win User

NHL GameCenter Constantly Crashes (10/18/2014)

Update: These crashes only seem to be happening with the NHL app on Xbox One, but not Xbox 360. I've turned on my old Xbox 360 and have been able to watch that same feed just fine without the application crashing back to the home screen.

On the Xbox One the NHL App crashes back to my home screen after a couple of minutes of watching.
  5. Bestlano Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

Hi Autumn, sorry to hear the game is crashing. Can you tell us what version of the app your using? Does the game also crashing when using the Xbox App (Beta)?

Thanks for reporting and feedback,

Best
  6. SamGaga123 Win User

Problem when changing gamertag, Error# 8013AB07

only website, on my Android the Xbox app is constantly crashing (not usable).
Thema:

Xbox app crashing

1. Xbox app crashing - Similar Threads - app crashing

2. Crashes, 'getting your app ready' and otherwise poor behaviour

in XboX Insiders
    Crashes, 'getting your app ready' and otherwise poor behaviour: I'm a bit at a loss here. The software is absolutely horendous, as it crashes quite often, my apps are always 'getting ready to launch' and just crash back, and I can't seem to fix it. I've tried...
  3. Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.: [IMG] submitted by /u/RJ_Smith95 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox console companion app keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console companion app keeps crashing: Every time i open the app it crashes after about 10-20 seconds 743f6756-88b3-4c29-8bcd-207d013cb923
  5. Xbox app crashes upon startup

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app crashes upon startup: So like the title says, my xbox app crashes upon startup on my iPhone XR running iOS 13. It has only been crashing ever since i updated to iOS 13. If i want to use the xbox app, i have to delete...
  6. Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?: I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and installed the new Xbox (Beta) app. Every time I open the app and log in, the app goes black. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well as...
  7. Xbox app freezes and crashes when trying to go to profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app freezes and crashes when trying to go to profile: Why? How to fix? I had an older version, which worked, but I was suckered into updating it when it started crashing at sign in. Now an important part doesn't work anymore....
  8. Xbox App Installer Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Installer Crash: I had trouble with the Xbox app so wanted to try to reinstall but now I'm trying to do a fresh install the installer crashes every time I click on 'install'. I've tried re-downloading the...
  9. Xbox PC (Beta) app crashing on sign in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC (Beta) app crashing on sign in: This sub may not be the right place but I was pointed here by another user so hopefully it's okay. I'm having an issue with the Xbox PC app for game pass unlimited. When I try to sign it the app...
  10. Xbox Console App crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console App crashing: Anybody else having problems with the app crashing? Mine closes every time I go into a club and try to search for a member. 6eac860f-f3de-494c-87bc-80da1f459abf