Xbox App Daily Quest Not Completed

Discus and support Xbox App Daily Quest Not Completed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The quest says "play multiplayer using your Xbox account on PC." I try to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition multiplayer for PC with my Xbox account... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shigerumiyamotoreal, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Xbox App Daily Quest Not Completed

The quest says "play multiplayer using your Xbox account on PC." I try to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition multiplayer for PC with my Xbox account connected but the mission doesn't complete. I've also tried with the multiplayer mode in the game Among Us for PC and the mission is not completed either. I can't complete this quest in any game. Is there a way to complete this quest or is this quest not working?

https://i.imgur.com/fSILz7x.jpeg

submitted by /u/shigerumiyamotoreal
    [link] [comments]

/u/shigerumiyamotoreal, Jan 12, 2022
  2. MindOfTim Win User

Rewards

I noticed it this month, the biggest reduction was the completing of 45 daily quests and 15 weekly quests, it was 1000 last month and this month it is 100
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

How do I accumulate enough points for a $20 gift card?

4. Dobkeratops Win User

Xbox rewards 'play game pass' not working

Yep - same here. Log into GamePass App Daily Quest works fine, as do the other Quests. Hopefully we'll be sorted soon enough.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Gamepass Quests Have Disappeared

So all the Gamepass quests have disappeared from my Rewards app and I don't get any notifications any more about completing dailies. Did the program get scrapped or something?
    Due to the monthly roll over, they were unavailable for a brief time. They are now available with a new months list of Quests.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Gamepass daily quest

The daily quests are tracked. Sometimes you have to wait a few hours or turn your console off. Then when you come back go to the gamepass section on your console and it should be unlocked. Sometimes you might not get a notification saying you unlocked
    anything. You'll see in the quest section the quest is completed, then you click on the quest to turn it in. Other times you might have to launch two or more games for the daily quest to unlock.
Thema:

Xbox App Daily Quest Not Completed

1. Xbox App Daily Quest Not Completed - Similar Threads - App Daily Quest

2. Game pass daily log in to mobile app quest not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass daily log in to mobile app quest not working: 7 days now daily log in to game pass mobile app not working new month starts today if its not fixed completionist quest cannot be finished any ideas on a fix ? 45deca00-1811-4d88-8e58-37e746b65ed0
  3. Game Pass Daily Quest for "Log in to the Game Pass mobile app" is not recognizing me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Daily Quest for "Log in to the Game Pass mobile app" is not recognizing me...: Game Pass Daily Quest for "Log in to the Game Pass mobile app" is not recognizing me logging in since 11/28. Therefore, I am unable to get my points for the daily quest or make progress against...
  4. Game Pass App Daily Login not registering to Xbox Game Pass Daily Quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass App Daily Login not registering to Xbox Game Pass Daily Quest: Game Pass App Daily Login not registering to Xbox Game Pass Daily Quest Been 5 days now, and I cant get the Game Pass App Daily Login to register to my Xbox! Any advice? Help!
  5. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806
  6. No daily polls or ratings in app.

in XboX Insiders
    No daily polls or ratings in app.: submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  7. Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.: So we have another problem. Microsoft Wordament on mobile phones. Since last night after I completed last month's daily challenge. I can no longer access the Daily Challenge anymore. It's probably...
  8. Wordament Daily Challenge won’t load iPad app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge won’t load iPad app: App working well until 1 August when it wouldnt open. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice, initially with sign in problems but eventually successful. App opens and everything ok except Daily...
  9. Wordament Daily Challenge shuts down app on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge shuts down app on iOS: my wordament game is having a problem this morning. The app opens in Adventure mode and that mode works fine. Each time i tap on the Daily Challenge option on the bottom mune the app shuts down. I...
  10. Why won’t daily challenges carry over from P.C. to app and vice versa?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t daily challenges carry over from P.C. to app and vice versa?: I am logged into my gamer tag on my computer and can play the daily challenges but it doesn’t show up on the app? And vice versa. 239a37ed-88da-486e-96d0-a00735773ce3