Xbox app - Dead Cells crashing all the time

Discus and support Xbox app - Dead Cells crashing all the time in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello there. The game is crashing all the time. I could run it once, but after that, every time that I try to play it, it crashes on the main menú... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Emilio89, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Emilio89
    Emilio89 Guest

Hello there.

The game is crashing all the time. I could run it once, but after that, every time that I try to play it, it crashes on the main menú after 2-3 seconds.

I've tied to reinstall it, run as administrator...but can't fix it.

:)

Emilio89, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Emilio89 Win User

So, the only thing to do here is just wait for a fix. Thank you all for your responses.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Hopefully the devs resolve this issue quickly.
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

Unfortunately there has been issues with the DLC release. The game pass for PC version is crashing at start up, it is a known issue for different users (I have the same) that has been reported on the devs twitter account. A patch to be released yesterday
    was supposed to fix this issue but it may be not available yet. We just have to wait a little bit more and devs should fix it, nothing you can do on your end until that is done.

https://twitter.com/motiontwin/status/1227253877894000640
  5. Aboredape Win User

If you uninstall and reinstall it you will lose all your progress =/
  6. Emilio89 Win User

I just tried it on my laptop and I'm having the same issue. At least now I know that is not a computer problem. Thanks
Thema:

1. Xbox app - Dead Cells crashing all the time - Similar Threads - app Dead Cells

2. Xbox app privacy settings prevent me from seeing messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app privacy settings prevent me from seeing messages: Hello, I am wondering why I keep getting a message covering someone else's and my own messages, saying that my privacy settings won't allow me to see the message. It even says that it when there...
  3. The Xbox app won't work as a remote anymore

in XBoX on Mobile
    The Xbox app won't work as a remote anymore: For I think a couple of weeks the Xbox app for android has been useless for navigating my system - it will not connect to my Xbox anymore. I'm signed in both places, I have remote features enabled...
  4. YouTube app on my Xbox One shows all blanks in Library. No history, no watch later. Same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app on my Xbox One shows all blanks in Library. No history, no watch later. Same...: Since last eve I can't access the Youtube Library (watch later, saved video folders, history). I can access then fine on my desktop pc, on my Samsung phone's app, but when I try on the Xbox One,...
  5. Dead Rising 3 SmartGlass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 SmartGlass app: I found this thread earlier this year: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/dead-rising-3-no-smartglass-app-xbox/35ddb26e-5bed-4186-a73b-a66a908cee02 and was wondering how valid that...
  6. Xbox GamePass PC problems - 0x803F8001 in Dead by Daylight and 0x80D02017 on GamePass app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox GamePass PC problems - 0x803F8001 in Dead by Daylight and 0x80D02017 on GamePass app.: Hello, I've recently joined the GamePass on PC subscription and everything was working fine untill today. When I wanted to run Dead By Daylight it returned error code - 0x803F8001. After few PC...
  7. Xbox App PC gaming Dead by Daylight DLC isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App PC gaming Dead by Daylight DLC isn't working: I bought Dead by daylight on Xbox a while back along with multiple DLC packs. I recently started also playing it on my PC through the Xbox app with my buddies. However the DLC I purchased on Xbox...
  8. Dead Rising 3 no Smartglass (APP XBOX)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 no Smartglass (APP XBOX): Essa questão será postada em português e em inglês traduzido da internet. At the end the text will be translated into English by the internet translator O jogo Dead Rising 3 foi lançado com um...
  9. As much as I like Red Dead Redemption 2. I don’t feel like it belongs in the apps section....

in XboX Insiders
    As much as I like Red Dead Redemption 2. I don’t feel like it belongs in the apps section....: [IMG] submitted by /u/ninthblock5 [link] [comments]
  10. Blu Ray App Dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu Ray App Dead: Anybody else have their Blu Ray app completely brick on them with the latest update? Won't even open the app, let alone play a disc; tried uninstalling then reinstalling, power cycling, taking the...