Xbox app - Dead Cells crashing all the time

Discus and support Xbox app - Dead Cells crashing all the time in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello there. The game is crashing all the time. I could run it once, but after that, every time that I try to play it, it crashes on the main menú... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Emilio89, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Emilio89
    Emilio89 Guest

Hello there.

The game is crashing all the time. I could run it once, but after that, every time that I try to play it, it crashes on the main menú after 2-3 seconds.

I've tied to reinstall it, run as administrator...but can't fix it.

:)

Emilio89, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Emilio89 Win User

So, the only thing to do here is just wait for a fix. Thank you all for your responses.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Hopefully the devs resolve this issue quickly.
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

Unfortunately there has been issues with the DLC release. The game pass for PC version is crashing at start up, it is a known issue for different users (I have the same) that has been reported on the devs twitter account. A patch to be released yesterday
    was supposed to fix this issue but it may be not available yet. We just have to wait a little bit more and devs should fix it, nothing you can do on your end until that is done.

https://twitter.com/motiontwin/status/1227253877894000640
  5. Aboredape Win User

If you uninstall and reinstall it you will lose all your progress =/
  6. Emilio89 Win User

I just tried it on my laptop and I'm having the same issue. At least now I know that is not a computer problem. Thanks
Thema:

1. Xbox app - Dead Cells crashing all the time - Similar Threads - app Dead Cells

2. how do I opt out of an app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I opt out of an app?: I got a message saying that connectV3-PROD connected itself to my account. I do I opt out? 7e5b68ba-4811-41d8-8c20-248c6baff958
  3. Windows Xbox app in game chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox app in game chat: Using the windows Xbox companion to stream with using window capture to obs In game sounds and party chat comes through the app fine (as well as on the headset plugged direct into xbox remote)...
  4. Can not play previously purchased movies on Xbox or on the movies app in Windows: error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play previously purchased movies on Xbox or on the movies app in Windows: error...: Over the years I have purchased close to 100 movies on my Xbox One and I am now unable to play any of them. I was previously able to watch them on my Xbox One, Xbox One S, and also on my laptop...
  5. Xbox android app won't get past sign in screen

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox android app won't get past sign in screen: I cannot get the Xbox android app to open, when i try to sign in it just comes up with a different error code every time. I cant open it or the gamepass app. I tried uninstalling numerous times...
  6. Protect XBOX for Installing new App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Protect XBOX for Installing new App: Hello. I am trying to change the XBOX One settings so that it requires a Passkey or Password any time a new game is installed. What I am getting is, either a new game is installed without the need...
  7. Video thumbnails not loading on microsoft edge xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Video thumbnails not loading on microsoft edge xbox app: Whenevere I go to Youtube or other streaming/video websites the thumbnails wont load and ive been experiencing this problem for the past few updates, and incase you need the info im in the...
  8. Dead Rising 3 no Smartglass (APP XBOX)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 no Smartglass (APP XBOX): Essa questão será postada em português e em inglês traduzido da internet. At the end the text will be translated into English by the internet translator O jogo Dead Rising 3 foi lançado com um...
  9. As much as I like Red Dead Redemption 2. I don’t feel like it belongs in the apps section....

in XboX Insiders
    As much as I like Red Dead Redemption 2. I don’t feel like it belongs in the apps section....: [IMG] submitted by /u/ninthblock5 [link] [comments]
  10. Blu Ray App Dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu Ray App Dead: Anybody else have their Blu Ray app completely brick on them with the latest update? Won't even open the app, let alone play a disc; tried uninstalling then reinstalling, power cycling, taking the...