Xbox app displays wrong country, making me unable to make purchases

Discus and support Xbox app displays wrong country, making me unable to make purchases in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to buy xbox game pass a while now but every time I do, it says my country is USA, instead of Georgia where I actually live, I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheNickElement, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Xbox app displays wrong country, making me unable to make purchases

I've been trying to buy xbox game pass a while now but every time I do, it says my country is USA, instead of Georgia where I actually live, I've changed my region on my microsoft account and double checked my PC region but it won't change, please help

:)

TheNickElement, Sep 18, 2020
  2. TheNickElement Win User

yikes, but understandable, thanks for the answer
  3. ngocphi Win User

Ummm that is because georgia isnt a xbox live region

You can only select xbox live regions

And gamepass is only in a limited amount of xbox live regions
  4. AirThrower40615 Win User

Unable to make purchases

Sorry I meant if I buy another gold since my 360 one won't work on my xb1 do I Need to make up a new Hammett tag and profile And start all over again or can I just cancel that one and allocate the new one
  5. Justin DaMouf Win User

Unable to make purchases

Same issue!! It's 2016 and Microsoft has no solution for the problem.
  6. RadZakpak Win User

Unable to make purchases

Thanks for the response. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with the problem so this can get fixed soon. It's been real frustrating not being able to use my own money put onto my account. I've sat this whole week with an xbox one and no games.
Thema:

1. Xbox app displays wrong country, making me unable to make purchases - Similar Threads - app displays wrong

2. Xbox app (iOS) doesn’t display details for any 360 games. Possibly missing information/no...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app (iOS) doesn’t display details for any 360 games. Possibly missing information/no...: [IMG] submitted by /u/snoopalex9 [link] [comments]
  3. Games not displaying in store on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not displaying in store on xbox app: When I launch my xbox app on my laptop and select browse all games in the store, it gives me a message saying " NO result found". I tried reinstalling the app and restarting my laptop and nothing...
  4. Wireless display app, controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless display app, controller not working: Hi I have connected the laptop to the display of the Xbox and can move the mouse pointer around ok, however no buttons are working so cant click on anything on the laptop or start a game on...
  5. Xbox App is not displaying up to date games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App is not displaying up to date games: New games came out on Xbox Game Pass for PC yesterday, but they do not appear anywhere in my Xbox app. Neither the store nor the Game Pass section. The "Recently Added" section is still displaying...
  6. Xbox wireless display app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wireless display app: I live remotely and would find this feature of benifit. By pre down loading and streamin Films &TV content offline. I just got my s20 and the phone has a visable wireless network now on the Xbox...
  7. The new Microsoft store doesn't display in recently used apps

in XboX Insiders
    The new Microsoft store doesn't display in recently used apps: When I open Microsoft Store and I open a another app and then I open the xbox guide, the microsoft store doesn't display in the recently used apps section submitted by /u/DokiDokiMagikku...
  8. Xbox app for Pc displays "there was an error" message instead of individual games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Pc displays "there was an error" message instead of individual games: On the main game pass page, the a sad face as well as the message "there was an error" is displayed in the squares where games are shown e.g. new games, most popular, etc. The featured section,...
  9. Wireless display app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless display app: My Android device is not connecting to the wireless display app. cc230601-e953-47af-a3e6-e5460a30a052
  10. Wireless display app

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display app: So im trying to use the wireless display to cast from my pc to xbox one x. I have set up the app on my xbox one, but cant find the xbox under the connect option on my pc. It doesnt show up as a...