XBox app doesn't let me download games

Discus and support XBox app doesn't let me download games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The XBox app for Windows 10 doesn't let me download games, despite I have the Game Pass Ultimate. Whenever I enter the game page to download it, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mootTG, Feb 3, 2021.

1. mootTG
    mootTG Guest

The XBox app for Windows 10 doesn't let me download games, despite I have the Game Pass Ultimate. Whenever I enter the game page to download it, the button that's supposed to say "Download now" instead says "get the game with pas", and redirects me to the subscription page. I already downoaded a game FYI and it works fine. How can I fix it?

:)

mootTG, Feb 3, 2021
  2. KevinBear85 Win User

downloading november theme prize

The app says there is a prize for December, but it doesn't let me download. Just says "Downloading" for eternity
  3. DominumStige Win User

Doesn't let me Download MW3.

Hi!

It seems that the store has not been updated yet, we'll have to wait a few more hours.
  4. Violentblurr Win User

Not letting me download apps

Try killing your internet connection and hard boot your console. Wait for it to come all the way up to the home screen and then log in and turn your internet on. This worked for me, but still can't download some things. Other updates did start up though.
  5. ThunderGamer13 Win User

Me too, and the same applys to other games and apps as well.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey ladies and gents,

We are currently looking into this particular issue and we have bumped it along to the correct people, we will continue to monitor these threads but we politely ask to keep things civil as stated by our

Xbox Forums Guidelines
    . We guarantee that we are diligently working on a possible fix for this and we do appreciate the patience.
Thema:

1. XBox app doesn't let me download games - Similar Threads - app doesn't let

2. My Windows 10 XBox app shows prices from different region and doesn't let me use Game Pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Windows 10 XBox app shows prices from different region and doesn't let me use Game Pass.: So my region is Spain, and it is correctly set in Windows. When I install and open the XBox Windows 10 app I see prices in what I think are yen (crossed Y) signal, and a message that my Game Pass...
  3. Xbox app doesn't let me change install location

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app doesn't let me change install location: I have been in the Insider Program for Windows Gaming for a while now. Today I wanted to try the VR mod for Outer Wild which didn't work because the default location is protected. So I wanted to...
  4. Xbox Game Pass app on PC, doesn't let me eject my external HD drive where my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass app on PC, doesn't let me eject my external HD drive where my games are...: My Xbox game pass app once launched doesn't allow me to eject my external HD drive which the games are installed in even after closing the app. it says the drive is in use so can't be ejected....
  5. Xbox App doesn't let me change install folders in Windows 10 (April 2022)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App doesn't let me change install folders in Windows 10 (April 2022): The problem: I am running a desktop PC with Windows 10 Education. When I go to install a game in the Xbox app in Windows 10, a prompt appears to select the install location. I click Change, a...
  6. Xbox App doesn't let me download and play the Halo Infinite Campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App doesn't let me download and play the Halo Infinite Campaign: It still says 'Pre-Install' instead of just 'install' and when I click it, only the Multiplayer is getting downloaded. What do I have to do to get it working? 058988f2-82e8-498e-be65-2a6dcc86d96f
  7. Xbox PC App Recognizes External Drive But Doesn't Let Games To Download On It

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App Recognizes External Drive But Doesn't Let Games To Download On It: In Xbox PC App's settings I can see both my drives. [img] However when I want to download games, the E drive only appears in some games, only a few actually. Here are examples from Forza...
  8. Xbox app on PC doesn't let me start a party..

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on PC doesn't let me start a party..: Xbox app on windows 10 lets me click "start a party" then once I try to start one I see my name come into the party and BOOM it makes a beeping noise in the mic and kicks me right from the party.....
  9. NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.: I know this has been "solved" a year ago but I still can't watch games. I linked my pass account, I did all the trouble shooting from a similar forum... And nothing. All keep getting the "NBA...
  10. NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.: I know this has been "solved" a year ago but I still can't watch games. I linked my pass account, I did all the trouble shooting from a similar forum... And nothing. All keep getting the "NBA...