Xbox app doesn't run cloud gaming

Discus and support Xbox app doesn't run cloud gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I hope can help me with this problem that make get insane. I try to cloud gaming on the Xbox app for Windows 11, but doesn't run any game.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Flaky_Pop9164, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Xbox app doesn't run cloud gaming

Hi everyone! I hope can help me with this problem that make get insane. I try to cloud gaming on the Xbox app for Windows 11, but doesn't run any game. I tried with Gears Of War 2, 3, and with Mortal Shell but nothing happens, just show up black screen and i have to close the app. Even doesn't show my games recently played (because in cloud gaming for web browser it does work). So, i dont know how to play cloud gaming in the Xbox's app. I searched updates on the store and it's updated, and tried reinstalling but nothing changes. Cloud gaming in browser it's unplayable for lag and i hope in app does run better. Thank you so much for your help, and sorry for my bad english.

submitted by /u/Flaky_Pop9164
    [link] [comments]

/u/Flaky_Pop9164, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Forza horizon 4 cloud save

So , i need to keep xbox beta to be running on my back ground apps ,right ,while quitting from FH4 . Is there any cloud sync option in the x box beta app ?
    Hi,

The Xbox App doesn't need to be running at all.

Syncing, updates are actually managed by the Windows Store.

Syncing is completely automated, you do don't need to anything.
  3. SamQY Win User

No rumble with new Model 1914 Xbox Controller in Xbox Cloud Gaming (Edge).

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, mate?

It appears that this function has been implemented recently and may have bugs. On Reddit's official support page they haven't even updated and say xCloud doesn't support rumble yet.

Try running cloud games using the Xbox app on your Windows, you might have more success there.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Nba live 19

5. SilvaMGM Win User

Forza horizon 4 cloud save

So , i need to keep xbox beta to be running on my back ground apps ,right ,while quitting from FH4 . Is there any cloud sync option in the x box beta app ?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cloud storage

Thema:

Xbox app doesn't run cloud gaming

1. Xbox app doesn't run cloud gaming - Similar Threads - app doesn't run

2. Windows 10 XBOX app doesn't recognise credit card detail change

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 XBOX app doesn't recognise credit card detail change: My previous credit card that I used for payment expired a while back and I had to change it so I can continue my GP subscription. I updated the card with the new details but I still open the XBOX...
  3. Xbox PC app doesn't allow me to install games on external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app doesn't allow me to install games on external hard drive: My Xbox app for windows is no longer giving me the option to install games onto my external hard drive. It was allowing me to do so until now. Weirdly, it does recognise the external hard drive...
  4. The Xbox Game Pass app for PC doesn't load or do anything aside from flash to a lighter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox Game Pass app for PC doesn't load or do anything aside from flash to a lighter...: I have not used the Xbox Game Pass app much for PC, but I have been with Xbox for many years through different accounts, and this is the first problem I have seen which has such a direct, negative...
  5. Xbox App doesn't allow me to change from C: to F:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App doesn't allow me to change from C: to F:: I tried to install FH5, however, it doesn't work on Microsoft Store. Therefore, i tried it on Xbox App, and it doesn't seem to work there, either. When i select Local Disk F: from the settings, it...
  6. Why doesn't the xbox app ON PC recognise my second hard drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the xbox app ON PC recognise my second hard drive?: In the settings it's visible under select default storage but if I go to install a game, it only gives me my C: drive as an option. I have tried reinstalling everything,...
  7. Forza horizon 5 doesn't pre install on xbox pc app!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 doesn't pre install on xbox pc app!: I have tried several times but the game wont preinstall on xbox pc. It starts by saying "Preparing" and after a few minutes it stops completely. No other game has this issue. Help!...
  8. Dam Microsoft app doesn't want to download on my HDD , my HDD is as fast as my SSD PLS HELP

in XboX Insiders
    Dam Microsoft app doesn't want to download on my HDD , my HDD is as fast as my SSD PLS HELP: So I'm trying to instal Forza 5 but my SSD doesn't have enough space so I'm trying to do it on my HDD that has 1.8 TB left but Microsoft store is too stubborn to do it, Xbox app too submitted by...
  9. DBD doesn't run properly with app?

in XboX Insiders
    DBD doesn't run properly with app?: Hey all, I stream Dead By Daylight a lot using 'Xbox Game Streaming (Test App)' and for the last few months it just does not work with DBD. I stream a lot of my games from Xbox, but this only...
  10. Xbox App startup setting "run app in the background" doesn't work.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App startup setting "run app in the background" doesn't work.: Hi, I don't know if this is known problem or if it's on my side but Xbox app from MS Store refuses to minimize to sys tray. When closed it minimizes to taskbar instead. Does anybody else have this...