Xbox app doesnt work

Discus and support Xbox app doesnt work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok. So I downloaded the Xbox app in hopes of changing my Minecraft profile picture. But every time I try to sign in it says Something went wrong. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cakepersongirl, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Xbox app doesnt work

Ok. So I downloaded the Xbox app in hopes of changing my Minecraft profile picture. But every time I try to sign in it says Something went wrong. I really need help. I've tried everything.

:)

cakepersongirl, Jun 3, 2020
  2. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Xbox app doesnt work

You cannot change your gamertag on the Xbox app
    Yes, you can.
  3. cakepersongirl Win User

Xbox app doesnt work

thank you but i actually meant to change my profile picture lol
  4. II DIDIER II Win User

Xbox app doesnt work

5. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Xbox app doesnt work

This is a known issue, please wait.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox app doesnt work

Hello, if its for the Minecraft game that would have to be done in game not through the app.
Thema:

Xbox app doesnt work

1. Xbox app doesnt work - Similar Threads - app doesnt

2. any xbox apps doesnt open on my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    any xbox apps doesnt open on my computer: every xbox related app just doesnt turn on i click on them and they start for a second and then closes. But if i spam click button on it then it shows "Give us a minute.We’re updating Xbox. It...
  3. The Xbox beta app doesnt allow me to change languages, its automatically put to arabic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox beta app doesnt allow me to change languages, its automatically put to arabic: Hey, i downloaded the xbox beta app do purchase the xbox live, but its automatically set to arabic even though none of my settings are arabic in the language bar....
  4. Error with streaming app doesnt ask me to connect to xbox and I did all steps

in XboX Insiders
    Error with streaming app doesnt ask me to connect to xbox and I did all steps: [IMG] submitted by /u/Africantenderiza [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox App doesnt work. Javascript error on start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App doesnt work. Javascript error on start: After an update I tried to run the Xbox Gamepass application on Windows 10 to play Halo: Reach, but when I ran it, an error appears. So ironically now I will have to play a Microsoft product on...
  6. Xbox app on Win 10 doesnt sign me in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on Win 10 doesnt sign me in: Hello, I upgraded my Win 10 today to 1909 and installed the Xbox app to join Game Pass Ultimate. I try to sign in and a window shows me my username and says Welcome back. But when I go back to...
  7. Xbox Beta App doesnt allow linking with Mixer, Steam or Twitter

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App doesnt allow linking with Mixer, Steam or Twitter: Hey My xbox beta app comes up blank, for linking accounts [img] 25694a7c-102b-4c6c-b814-052333798fc3
  8. Xbox App (Beta) Windows 10 Login doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Beta) Windows 10 Login doesnt work: Hi, Ive downloaded the xbox app and ive bought game pass, unfortunately theres no way to login, everytime i click the voice in the app it doesnt bring me to any page where i can actually log, it...
  9. The Xbox App Doesnt Recognize My Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox App Doesnt Recognize My Xbox: So I want to play my xbox on my PC and when I try to connect xbox to the xbox app it just doesn't recognize it and it says to look for xbox's IP Address but I don't what my xbox's IP Address even...
  10. Mic doesnt work w/ windows 10 app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic doesnt work w/ windows 10 app: streaming on windows with my mic plugged into my controller and controller plugged into xbox with usb and it wont get picked up on the app when i stream. Incan hear my party on my headset but on...