Xbox app echo on android

Discus and support Xbox app echo on android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My xbox app has been echoing since the latest patch (december 2019's patch I believe) and ive tried everything but it still echoes. Are there any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Copyablecrown72, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Xbox app echo on android

My xbox app has been echoing since the latest patch (december 2019's patch I believe) and ive tried everything but it still echoes. Are there any fixes?

:)

Copyablecrown72, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Mythic Sandman Win User

Xbox app echo on android

3. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Xbox app echo on android

Try to communicate with technical support, I have only encountered some problems but in the PC app
  4. PaulNEVILLE Win User

smart glass?

5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Help my xbox smart glass doesn't work

6. IIIVAxelVIII Win User

Cortana is dead so what am I meant to use now?

Thema:

Xbox app echo on android

1. Xbox app echo on android - Similar Threads - app echo android

2. Can't find Wolfenstein: The New Order in the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find Wolfenstein: The New Order in the Xbox App: But it seems to be on the website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/p/wolfenstein-the-new-order/bt9fflg51vvg Any idea why? [img] 1e60931b-a358-4088-86f3-818e9ec03058
  3. [fixed] Minecraft "Do you own this game or app?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [fixed] Minecraft "Do you own this game or app?": I fixed the issue, somehow. I restarted my xbox like 10 times to finally be able to launch the game without issues. I'm not sure what is going on, but I'm unable to play Minecraft anymore and I...
  4. Gamepass App and console link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass App and console link: How do you link the gamepass app to console when console is not connected to internet wirelessly. Also with a direct wired connection to internet how do you optimize speed. For instance im still...
  5. Game/apps downloads painfully slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game/apps downloads painfully slow: For the last week or so ive been experiencing very slow download speeds on my one X. Ive tried everything I could think of to resolve this issue but nothing seems to work. Please if anyone has...
  6. Feedback on Settings for Xbox / App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feedback on Settings for Xbox / App: Hello, Xbox Community! I have a recommendation for Settings on Xbox or App Closing I think there should be a setting on Xbox to auto close an the app you were previously on to free up memory...
  7. Remove mixer and community app from my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove mixer and community app from my console: My question is why is mixer and the community app forced on to us. I am an average person who just wants to play games online with friends not follow someone playing online or watch stupid videos...
  8. XBOX COMPANION APP PARTY CHAT NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX COMPANION APP PARTY CHAT NOT WORKING: I have uninstalled reinstalled repaired and fiddled with settings for around 4 hours with trying to open a party on both the companion app and the xbox beta and the xbox game bar but nothing is...
  9. Xbox App (Windows 10) Party Chat loosing connection without any error or sign

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Windows 10) Party Chat loosing connection without any error or sign: Hi there, so I am encountering this weird kind of issue where I am unable to hear or speak to anyone in the xbox app party chat on windows 10. This happens very randomly. Sometimes after a few...
  10. Xbox app for Windows 10: Echo issues in voice party chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app for Windows 10: Echo issues in voice party chat: Hi, It's the first time that I try party chat on Windows Xbox app with my Xbox one friends. When my friends add me to party chat, they ear their own voices from my mic. I've tried to change...