xbox app error

Discus and support xbox app error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Today, when I suddenly try to install the xbox app with XboxInstaller.exe, it suddenly gave me an error message of "Something went wrong, we weren't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tigkun2127, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Tigkun2127
    Tigkun2127 Guest

xbox app error

Today, when I suddenly try to install the xbox app with XboxInstaller.exe, it suddenly gave me an error message of "Something went wrong, we weren't able to install the app. (0x8007005). Any fixes?

:)

Tigkun2127, Jun 13, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a

Hi WilburNemesis,

sorry to hear but please take a look first here
    "error code 0x803F900A"
    . Sometimes the Internet Connection is to slow to verify your account, in the XBOX App so try to start via the STORE APP or try to connect via RJ45 cable. You can also try to reset the XBOX APP (All Setting/APPS/Apps and Features).

Hope this helps
  3. LennonGuto Win User

VEVO App on XBOX ONE: "The app could not be launched, please try again" ALL THE TIME

It's nota an error from my location or whatever it is an error on VEVO APP, an worldwide error not only with me it is happening, can you try to launch the vevo APP on your Xbox one and you will see...
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

sky + netflix app not woking

5. someSayStig25 Win User

0x82bc0008 Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com then start this app again.

For some reason with the latest terms and conditions that Xbox live had agree to a few days ago, the issue\error message went away. After accepting the latest agreement with Xbox all W8.1 apps that are able to connect in with Xbox are now able to without
    error. The day this was fixed there were no other changes made. No app updates or reinstalls, just the accepting the new agreement. I hope this error went away with other people's accounts as well. I speculate that the source of the error was with Microsoft
    and the Xbox account itself rather than an error with the app or OS.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Error code 80072ef3

Hey lady, I think you might be a little confused with the app password. You don't have to have two-step verification enabled, but if you do you need to create a new 'app password' for the Xbox itself. Think of the Xbox as the app and you are creating a new
    password for it, not downloading an app. Please see here for more information:
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8015d002
Thema:

xbox app error

1. xbox app error - Similar Threads - app error

2. Error 0x80d05011 attempting to download from Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80d05011 attempting to download from Xbox PC app: I've been using the Xbox PC app not long after its initial release and have had no problems until last week. Whenever I try to download a game to my PC, it connects for a little bit, downloads...
  3. Xbox Beta App for PC - Error code 0x00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App for PC - Error code 0x00000001: I keep getting the above error whenever I try to download any game. I have checked that I have windows updated and also have all the available patches. I have done this by checking the microsoft...
  4. cant dowload any game from xbox app(beta) game pass ultimate error 0x800701e7

in XBoX on Windows
    cant dowload any game from xbox app(beta) game pass ultimate error 0x800701e7: the last good dowload i make was the gears 5 beta and then when i try to dowload gears 5 complete in the dowload process no even 100 mb get the same error 0x800701e7 every time and i try with...
  5. Can't install any game using windows 10 store or Xbox Beta app Error Code: 0x800701E7

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any game using windows 10 store or Xbox Beta app Error Code: 0x800701E7: Every time i go to install something (most recently the new Gears 5) on my pc i keep getting download errors like this It always errors, downloads then errors again ive tried restarting windows...
  6. BluRay player Error 0x8027025a causes same error in other apps and not resolved after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BluRay player Error 0x8027025a causes same error in other apps and not resolved after...: Yesterday I posted the following and had some useful replies: Part-way through using my Xbox One S today I now get a taking-too-long to start error on all tested apps: Blu-ray player; Fortnite;...
  7. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  8. Error code 0x87e10bca on my xbox one when opening apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87e10bca on my xbox one when opening apps: I can not get netflix or any other video apps to open after my last update 8a505b0d-5360-49e6-b583-be042311ddbf
  9. xbox pc app error code 0x00000001

in XboX Insiders
    xbox pc app error code 0x00000001: Trying to preinstall Gears 5 and get presented with this error. I get this same error with Wolfenstein 2. I was able to install Gears of War 4 just fine so I don't know why this is happening....
  10. xbox pc app error code 0x00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox pc app error code 0x00000001: I've been trying to pre install Gears 5 on my pc but every time I keep getting the error code 0x00000001. Happens with Wolfenstein 2 as well. Yes I've tried reinstalling the xbox pc app. Yes I've...