xbox app error

Discus and support xbox app error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Today, when I suddenly try to install the xbox app with XboxInstaller.exe, it suddenly gave me an error message of "Something went wrong, we weren't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tigkun2127, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Tigkun2127
    Tigkun2127 Guest

xbox app error

Today, when I suddenly try to install the xbox app with XboxInstaller.exe, it suddenly gave me an error message of "Something went wrong, we weren't able to install the app. (0x8007005). Any fixes?

:)

Tigkun2127, Jun 13, 2019
  2. LennonGuto Win User

VEVO App on XBOX ONE: "The app could not be launched, please try again" ALL THE TIME

It's nota an error from my location or whatever it is an error on VEVO APP, an worldwide error not only with me it is happening, can you try to launch the vevo APP on your Xbox one and you will see...
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

sky + netflix app not woking

4. someSayStig25 Win User

0x82bc0008 Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com then start this app again.

For some reason with the latest terms and conditions that Xbox live had agree to a few days ago, the issue\error message went away. After accepting the latest agreement with Xbox all W8.1 apps that are able to connect in with Xbox are now able to without
    error. The day this was fixed there were no other changes made. No app updates or reinstalls, just the accepting the new agreement. I hope this error went away with other people's accounts as well. I speculate that the source of the error was with Microsoft
    and the Xbox account itself rather than an error with the app or OS.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Error code 80072ef3

Hey lady, I think you might be a little confused with the app password. You don't have to have two-step verification enabled, but if you do you need to create a new 'app password' for the Xbox itself. Think of the Xbox as the app and you are creating a new
    password for it, not downloading an app. Please see here for more information:
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8015d002
  6. QuiCkz Ninja Win User

NFL Network Live - "Please try again later"

Hello,

To resolve the error, follow these steps:

1. Go to Xbox Live Status to see if there’s a problem with Xbox Live.
    2. If there are no reported issues, and you get the error message when you try to start the NFL on Xbox 360 app or access content in the app, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
    3. If you continue to get the error,
      delete and then reinstall
      the NFL on Xbox 360 app.
    4. If the problem isn't resolved, contact Xbox Support.
Thema:

xbox app error

1. xbox app error - Similar Threads - app error

2. Cant install the Xbox (Beta) App. Error (0x8007065E)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install the Xbox (Beta) App. Error (0x8007065E): Hey, I have the issue that when I start my xboxinstaller and accept the license conditions it doesnt install. Somtimes I get to the install screen (picture 1)which then doesnt progress. Most of...
  3. File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I was able to play one game successfully so far with the new Xbox beta Game Pass PC App. Every other game I've been able to install but when I try to launch and play them I get that File...
  4. XBox Beta App - New Error Code 0x80073cf0 every ~39MBs

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Beta App - New Error Code 0x80073cf0 every ~39MBs: Hi, I'm out of ideas. I payed for the Game Pass, downloaded the XBox App (BETA) and am now trying to download games. But it won't work. Interestingly enough, there are games I can download just...
  5. Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass: Basically the title says it all. I cannot download games with the xbox app because i am getting the Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game. c3498a78-654b-48ac-bbc4-69f04c20d396
  6. I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...: When to download games from the Xbox beta app I get the following error code: 0x80073d13 I have tried waiting for a while and restarted my PC numerous times. [img]...
  7. Error code: 0x803f800e when trying to install a game from the Xbox (Beta) PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x803f800e when trying to install a game from the Xbox (Beta) PC App: When I try to install a game, say Halo Wars, for example, it will start to initialize the download, then present me with an error and not install, giving me the details of Error code: 0x803f800e...
  8. Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers: [IMG] submitted by /u/d1strbd [link] [comments]
  9. Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC: Some people and me are having problems to install some games, that games has a common warning message: "administrator approval is required for installation", when I try to install I get an error,...
  10. New Xbox App (Beta) error - Majority texts not apperaing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox App (Beta) error - Majority texts not apperaing: [img] The text are not appearing! Help! 106c7d1b-88f6-4796-a032-59334343a374