Xbox app flashes green then closes???

Discus and support Xbox app flashes green then closes??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a linx vision 8 gaming tablet, updated it then tried opening the Xbox app, just flashes green and closes, been on the phone to so many... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bob578, Dec 12, 2016.

1. bob578
    bob578 Guest

I just bought a linx vision 8 gaming tablet, updated it then tried opening the Xbox app, just flashes green and closes, been on the phone to so many different departments at Microsoft I'm sick of it, been giving wrong numbers to other departments been hung
    up on etc, all I want is put through to someone that can help, I uninstalled the Xbox app using cmd installed it again no joy, I also used the beta app same problem

:)

bob578, Dec 12, 2016
  2. xbox app immediately closes

My Xbox app on Windows 10 will flash the green screen and then immediatley close. I cant get it to open. What do I do?

Sugar Girl 44, Dec 12, 2016
  3. Matthew71314
    Matthew71314 Guest
    Xbox 1 app not booting on iPhone

iPhone 6 plus with latest I-software installed.

Xbox app won't boot up. Starts up. Green screen w Xbox logo. Flashes screen then back to phone home screen. App is running and open in background. When you double pump home button to see open apps it's there. You can close it. If you tap on it to use it,
    it flashes green screen then cuts out back to phone home screen.

Support says no idea

I've deleted app and reinstalled, I've updated phone and reinstalled. This is only app that does this

Matthew71314, Dec 12, 2016
  4. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding Xbox app, we recommend running the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 12, 2016
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding Xbox app, we recommend running the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this

link

Keep us posted.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User
  7. onyxishere Win User

Disk Drive Won't Stay Closed

8. i Souperb Win User

"Blinking Green Light" after turning on the Xbox 360 slim

9. Miss Portia Win User

Play and Charge Kit

Alright. You mentioned that they flash green, how fast does the flash happen? Do they stay green?
Thema:

1. Xbox app flashes green then closes??? - Similar Threads - app flashes green

2. Sign-in Screen Flashes Three Times on Microsoft Xbox App.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign-in Screen Flashes Three Times on Microsoft Xbox App.: Here is my issue. This guy had the smae thing and I have researched hours and hours to try the fixes some recommend, and they do not work....
  3. The Xbox Game Pass app for PC doesn't load or do anything aside from flash to a lighter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox Game Pass app for PC doesn't load or do anything aside from flash to a lighter...: I have not used the Xbox Game Pass app much for PC, but I have been with Xbox for many years through different accounts, and this is the first problem I have seen which has such a direct, negative...
  4. Xbox App for PC (Login Issue - Flash White Screen)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App for PC (Login Issue - Flash White Screen): Hi All, I am having some issues with the Xbox App for PC. I am able to login to the system, it flashes with white screen and never able to get to the pop up logon page. I have tired the...
  5. Xbox PC app flashing please wait window when I try to sign on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC app flashing please wait window when I try to sign on: Hello, I am trying to sign into the Windows 10 Xbox app and when I click sign in, I get a pop up that says "please wait" it flashes three times and then I am not signed in. I have Uninstalled...
  6. Sign in screen flashing in xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in screen flashing in xbox app: The sign in screen is flashing in my xbox app every time I go to a new page or game. Most of my games seem to boot fine but I am unable to boot slay the spire even after a fresh install. I did...
  7. When I try to log into the xbox app on my pc, The Sign in screen appears and then flashes...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into the xbox app on my pc, The Sign in screen appears and then flashes...: Just as the subject says, I'm unable to log into my xbox account on pc after changing me email address for my xbox account (Which is oddly terrifying) what can I do in this situation?...
  8. Microsoft Xbox App Signin Screen Flashes Three Times

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Xbox App Signin Screen Flashes Three Times: When I try to sign into the Xbox App on my Windows 10 computer, I see a small window flash three times then go away. Here is a screencap video of what happens:...
  9. Xbox app login does not work (its flashing after i press login)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app login does not work (its flashing after i press login): So i try to log in to my account and then the login window starts to flash for 3-4 seconds and closes, can someone help me please? :( d8a72a84-464b-4d1d-80d0-e701103522a4
  10. Xbox series x - white flashing after opening netflix app on my 4k/60hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x - white flashing after opening netflix app on my 4k/60hz monitor: Hello, I bought new 4k display (samsugn u32j590) and i noticed that everytime i run netflix app my screen would flash every minute or so. Im quite sure that this is the problem with xbox itself...