Xbox APP for PC troubles

Discus and support Xbox APP for PC troubles in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] My installation stuck at this stage, have tried multiple times including direct download from the website and using windows store but the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rachmandanugraha, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Xbox APP for PC troubles

Xbox APP for PC troubles [​IMG]

My installation stuck at this stage, have tried multiple times including direct download from the website and using windows store but the xbox app still wont install. Please help

:)

rachmandanugraha, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Hoagy76 Win User

no notificacions in the xbox app

To uninstall the app from your PC

"Start"

Settings (Gear Icon)

Apps

Click on the app

Click Uninstall.

I have had no problem with the original Xbox App.

When Game Pass for PC was released I was having trouble launching it.

I re-downloaded the app, I did not uninstall, let it run the first time and then "Pinned" the icon to my taskbar and I have not had any trouble since.

When opened it tonight there was an update.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

problema con l'app di xbox

Hey there!

If you're still having troubles with the Xbox App, try uninstalling the app, restart your PC, and give it another try. Keep us in the loop and let us know how it goes :)
  4. AFrederick7 Win User

Trouble Logging into Xbox App on PC

I have tried everything on that link you sent me tourbleshooting wise and have not had any success.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Sorry about that issue, you should check if your Windows 10 is activated , also check your account region settings on Windows 10 and your online profile (

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/
    all have to match ) with of course your real region.

Regards
  6. AFrederick7 Win User

Hi,

Windows is activated and my region is correct
Thema:

Xbox APP for PC troubles

1. Xbox APP for PC troubles - Similar Threads - APP troubles

2. Trouble with apps on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with apps on Xbox: I'm having an issue with the YouTube application on my Xbox One S. The Xbox in question is set up as my son's primary Xbox, with my account being the secondary and subscriber to Xbox Ultimate....
  3. Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming: I originally tried the Xbox Beta app for streaming, but got stuck on "press enable on your system". After some googling it seemed I had to join the insider thing to stream, but never got a system...
  4. Trouble launching games via Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble launching games via Xbox app: Everytime I try to launch Yakuza Kiwami, or try to connect online with Grounded, the login box pops up as if it's going to ask for permission to log in, but then it immediately closes and says...
  5. Having trouble opening the Xbox App due to stuck downloads on the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble opening the Xbox App due to stuck downloads on the microsoft store: Every time I try to open the Xbox App I get the following message "We’re updating Xbox Game Bar. It should be ready to use again shortly." There is no new updates in the windows update app but...
  6. Having trouble logging into the Game Streaming app, when I try to sign in it says could not...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble logging into the Game Streaming app, when I try to sign in it says could not...: Any way to fix this? Been happening for the past couple of hours. submitted by /u/Pyrocy779 [link] [comments]
  7. Trouble loading spotify on Xbox one app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble loading spotify on Xbox one app: I have an xbox one, and whenever I try to open spotify I am met with a grey screen and after 15 minutes giving me an error. I have got in contact with spotify and apparently its to do with the...
  8. im having some trouble with my xbox (beta) app and steam synch

in XBoX on Windows
    im having some trouble with my xbox (beta) app and steam synch: so, ive been trying to play dead by daylight with a friend who only have steam but when i synch my steam acount to my xbox profile he just dont show up on my friends list. am i doing something...
  9. Anyone else have trouble launching the xbox insider hub app on xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have trouble launching the xbox insider hub app on xbox?: Was trying to download the new minecraft update but the app will not even open submitted by /u/picklelover29 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox App Sign-In Trouble

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Sign-In Trouble: Today I downloaded the Xbox app very smoothly and signed into my account, but when I tried to sign in to another account I ran into some trouble. I typed in an email I thought was correct and put...