Xbox App for PC - Unable to launch Yakuza: Like a Dragon after the Advanced Installation...

Discus and support Xbox App for PC - Unable to launch Yakuza: Like a Dragon after the Advanced Installation... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This has only happened with this one specific game, the rest of the Yakuza series and the rest of the games included with Game Pass (except the ones... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PlayboiCartiGaming, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Xbox App for PC - Unable to launch Yakuza: Like a Dragon after the Advanced Installation...

This has only happened with this one specific game, the rest of the Yakuza series and the rest of the games included with Game Pass (except the ones that are already listed as non compatible) work with no problems whatsoever.
    The game does not launch through the Xbox application, launching it with its own .exe file gives an error message where it says that the game could not be opened followed by this link https://support.codefusion.technology/y7_98bna2/?e=88500000&l=spanish. Reinstalling the game didn't work, and attempting to verify and repair its files results in error 0x80070020. Attempting to perform a repair again does not work either, giving the same error even after a full reboot, and canceling the process results in the Xbox app uninstalling the game. Reinstalled the game 4 times already with no luck.
    Xbox App version: 2112.1000.20.0, Gaming Services 3.59.18001.0, running on the latest stable Windows 11 release.

submitted by /u/PlayboiCartiGaming
    [link] [comments]

/u/PlayboiCartiGaming, Nov 24, 2021
  2. antikiryst
    antikiryst New Member
    same here. did a full reinstall several times and nothing happens when i click the play now button on the xbox app. even making a desktop shortcut and trying from there does nothing. also going directly to the folder exe does nothing too.

whats the issue with this game?

3. teh_raf3lulz Win User

Yakuza: Like a Dragon not launching on Game Pass (PC)

I have checked all of the suggested options to help fix the problem but everything is the way it should be. Everything is updated, my specs are more then good enough to run the game etc...

I'm not really in the mood to download the entire game a third time seeing as it is 48gb.

Any extra help would be appreciated.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Since you have already tried all fixes possible but the issue still persists, it would be best to contact our live agents to check your account from their end. However, if you are facing this issue only with one game, please try contacting the game developer as well for them to check as well for further assistance.

Contact us | Xbox Support.
  6. Oblivial Win User

Xbox App On PC - getting error 0x00000000 when attempting to install Yakuza Like A Dragon

And that seems to have done the trick. When I loaded up the Xbox (Beta) app, it was no longer attempting to autoinstall Yakuza, and when I started the installation it is actually downloading now.

Thank you so much for the help!
  7. Oblivial Win User

Xbox App On PC - getting error 0x00000000 when attempting to install Yakuza Like A Dragon

Yes I am, as of 7/7/2021. Any time I click to restart the download, it flashes to what I am assuming is it attempting to download, and then instantly giving the error. I have implemented Run as Administrator on XboxPcApp.exe and XboxAppServices.exe to rule out a permission setting.
Thema:

Xbox App for PC - Unable to launch Yakuza: Like a Dragon after the Advanced Installation...

1. Xbox App for PC - Unable to launch Yakuza: Like a Dragon after the Advanced Installation... - Similar Threads - App Unable launch

2. Unable to launch Halo Infinite Multiplayer on Xbox app but can do so on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Halo Infinite Multiplayer on Xbox app but can do so on Steam: I mentioned Steam because at this point I know that my computer is not an issue. Specs include 3060ti, Ryzen 5 5600x 16gb ram. I play many games on this pc besides Halo so I know it's not a...
  3. Xbox App for PC unable to launch certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App for PC unable to launch certain games: It seems that after i installed Windows 11 on my PC, I am unable to launch for example Hollow Knight and Psychonauts 2 which are both games I was able launch and play on Windows 10. I have tried...
  4. Xbox Game Bar unable to launch when pressing Win+G it says u'll need a new app for this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar unable to launch when pressing Win+G it says u'll need a new app for this...: Ok, so recently Xbox Game Bar stop working due to me not being able to access the apps settings so i cant use Xbox Game Bar, also i now CANT ACCEPT INVITES TO GAMES, if there is a a solution plz...
  5. Unable to Launch Games Through Xbox App Cloud Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Launch Games Through Xbox App Cloud Beta: Hi, I have access to the Xbox Game Streaming beta on my PC through the app, however when I try to launch a game the window just goes black for a second and then takes me back to the library. I...
  6. Unable to Launch games using Xbox App Streaming on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to Launch games using Xbox App Streaming on Windows 10: As per the title, I've updated everything (literally) no more updates being offered, versions are as shows: Gaming services - 2.56.5002.0 Xbox App - 2108.1001.8.0 Insider Hub - 1.2107.21001.0...
  7. YouTube App consistently unable to launch

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube App consistently unable to launch: I’m in Alpha preview - anyone else consistently seeing an issue with the YouTube app being unable to start? Nearly every day I get the “Something went wrong” error and the only fix seems to be a...
  8. Unable to launch EA Desktop through the Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch EA Desktop through the Xbox app?: I just purchased Xbox Game Pass again for some of the EA catalogue, however, I am unable to link/open EA Desktop through the Xbox app. All it does when I try install/open an EA title in the Xbox...
  9. Unable to launch Rage 2 on Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch Rage 2 on Xbox PC app: I installed Rage 2 from Xbox app for PC using the Xbox Game Pass. But now I can't launch the game. I tried launching through the Xbox app, as well as from Start menu entry. As soon I launch the...
  10. Unable to load, or launch any games or apps when offline, as well as a heavy delay when...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to load, or launch any games or apps when offline, as well as a heavy delay when...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Chrxw [link] [comments]