Xbox app for pc wont install (I have 1903)

Discus and support Xbox app for pc wont install (I have 1903) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So last night I installed the app and bought the game pass for £1. After the app installed I began installing games however they would always error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JOSHDL17, Jun 12, 2019.

1. JOSHDL17
    JOSHDL17 Guest

So last night I installed the app and bought the game pass for £1. After the app installed I began installing games however they would always error even when they reached 100%, so this morning I decided I would try and re-install the app but it will no longer
    install and gets stuck on the "making things awesome" phase of installation.

Any idea's on how to fix ?

thanks!
    Xbox app for pc wont install (I have 1903) [​IMG]

:)

JOSHDL17, Jun 12, 2019
  2. MatteoDonatacci Win User

Xbox (Beta) app doesn't open

Is your Windows 10 up to date? You need to have version 1903 (latest version) to run the app.
    Yes, Windows Update confirms that the latest version(1903) is installed.
  3. Stylon Win User

XBOX Game Pass Beta (PC) is a mess

I'm having terrible problems too. Fully understand it's beta but would like to sort. I already have the 1903 Win 10 update and I've installed the Beta app.

My issue is I cannot even download games without it blue screening my PC. This is something I've never had happen on my PC before - it's always been rock solid. The moment I try to download Void Bastards (from within the beta app) I get a 'Kernal_mode_heap_corruption'.
    :(
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBOX Game Pass Beta (PC) is a mess

Double check to make sure you have the latest version of Windows 10 (1903) installed, and have downloaded the Xbox beta app from the store. Without them both, you will have issues with the games not working.
  5. CactusSinger Win User

Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005

Same issue here.

Windows is up to date (version 1903), the XBox Beta app is installed properly, In the Parameters, the XBox Game Pass PC Games is displayed as active.

Yet is I try to download a game from the Game Pass Pc Games, it tells me an unexpected error occurs 0x80070005.

However I can dowload game that only requires the old XBox Game Pass for Windows (which I also have).

So Metro or Vampyr give me an error while Wargroove or Sea of Thieves for instance, work.
  6. EvolSkyWalker Win User

I'm getting Code: 0x800700B7 with new Xbox Beta App for Windows 10. (Can't install)

I have had this same issue since it first launched on Sunday. I have tried everything on every forum with no fix.

• Updated to 1903
    • Uninstalled and Reinstalled Windows Store App
    • Clearer all store cache
    • Reinstalled Windows 10 on a clean drive
    • Uninstalled all C++ Distributions and reinstalled
    • Tried to install in Safe Mode
    • Used updates and installs through powershell with admin priv.

Its broken one some pcs and we will just have to wait until M$ pushes out a fix. Check for system updates daily and keep the app on hand to try an reinstall.
Thema:

1. Xbox app for pc wont install (I have 1903) - Similar Threads - app wont install

2. blu-ray app wont download/install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    blu-ray app wont download/install: i guessing its because of the recent update, but now the bluray app says "installation stopped". i haven't used it on this console so it wasn't installed yet. 4f1e8b23-9143-4a34-8977-9530e0daa12e
  3. Kodi, and all other apps wont install "installation stopped"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kodi, and all other apps wont install "installation stopped": I am having a problem installing apps, it never use to happen until a few days ago. Since Kodi has been released, i thought I would download it but no it keeps saying "Installation stopped" its...
  4. App wont stop installing!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App wont stop installing!?: Yeah so I'm trying to install a game but the blu ray player is updating. However, it isn't, blu ray player is staying at 0 percent and I cant pause the update, cancel the update, uninstall the...
  5. TWICH APP WONT INSTALL INSTALL STOPS ALL THE TIME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TWICH APP WONT INSTALL INSTALL STOPS ALL THE TIME: Hi I cant install the TWITCH app it keeps going to 86 percent 0r 90 percent then stops says install stopped ??? anyone else have this same issue ? I have tried doing power hard down clear cache...
  6. Youtube app wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app wont install: Ok, I used to use the youtube app alot on my xbox one and a while back it got uninstalled on my console. Ever since this happened Ive been trying to install it back but it fails to download. The...
  7. Youtube app wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app wont install: So for about a month now, I haven't been able to use my youtube app on Xbox one. At first I figured there was just a problem with youtube, so I waited. A few days later it still wouldn't work, so...
  8. Movies and TV app and Starz app wont download/install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movies and TV app and Starz app wont download/install: Back around november/december, my xbox took a service update. since that day the movies and tv app would try to update as well but it would never download, didnt bother me at the time because the...
  9. My games and apps wont finish installing or updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    My games and apps wont finish installing or updating: My games and apps wont finish installing or updating a61d703c-4473-4b4b-8804-73270ba3bfcb
  10. Bluray player app wont install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluray player app wont install: I have never really played bluray movies on my xbox one until i tried to today,i was given an error code and it said error bluray player cannot start ,i then uninstalled the bluray app, did a hard...