Xbox app for PC

Discus and support Xbox app for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to download games with the Xbox app on PC and it will not allow me to select a file destination. I have plenty of space on my hard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BenArns, Sep 16, 2020.

1. BenArns
    BenArns Guest

Xbox app for PC

Hello,

I am trying to download games with the Xbox app on PC and it will not allow me to select a file destination. I have plenty of space on my hard drives. I have cleared the app cache, changed storage settings and re-installed, I have tried to repair and reset
    the app through shell commands, I have also signed in and out of Microsoft and Xbox .com to make sure it was not a password conflict, nothing is working.

Please help.

Xbox app for PC [​IMG]

:)

BenArns, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Buying gifts

Have you tried using Microsoft Store app on a PC, or the Xbox app on PC?
  3. StarFish8900 Win User

Xbox Game pass codes

Was this on the pc or xbox? If pc, what app?
  4. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  5. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

Delete your Xbox App Pc Beta , update windows, Install Xbox App Pc Beta again, login and check if it solve.
  6. Ismaïl Mostefaoui Win User

Can't get XBOX GAME PASS from Belgium because payment method is set to United States in Xbox app

When i said Xbox app, i meant the xbox app on the pc. So yes, I tried on pc (i don't have an xbox).
Thema:

Xbox app for PC

1. Xbox app for PC - Similar Threads - app

2. Xbox one X App audio 5.1 surround sound

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X App audio 5.1 surround sound: I wish YouTube on Xbox One X would be in 5.1 sound submitted by /u/Formal_Song_4282 [link] [comments]
  3. Games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and apps: I downloaded mafia and it wouldnt play. I uninstalled it and it said i have to buy it back. Im so upset. Its like they took my money. How can i get this back? 3a851751-75d7-4d78-8d94-137202cd9a23
  4. Xbox App Beta: Is there a setting on the Xbox that lets me connect it to my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Beta: Is there a setting on the Xbox that lets me connect it to my phone?: I am on the newest betas, and checked all the remote play settings, but cannot find a 6 or 10 letter code to connect the Xbox to my phone submitted by /u/WyldeGi [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone else get the new Xbox app beta preload feature to work mine just stays at a grey screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else get the new Xbox app beta preload feature to work mine just stays at a grey screen.: [IMG] submitted by /u/RobbyG8888 [link] [comments]
  6. Cant log in to the xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant log in to the xbox app on PC: Hi, recently I purchased game pass for PC. While the games run, I cant play any of them online due to the app saying it cant sync the data. I think this is caused by the fact that I cant sign into...
  7. xbox one companion app, game streaming to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one companion app, game streaming to pc: Hello, I have started to have an issue with streaming my xbox one to my pc. I have used it fine for a while, but the other day when I loaded up the companion app and started game streaming my pc...
  8. Xbox app wont sign me in because it says "We want to make sure this is you. User...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont sign me in because it says "We want to make sure this is you. User...: I had a suspicious sign in on my account. Then I reverified made a new password and can sign in everywhere except the Xbox app on my pc. I can sign into my xbox live account but when i hit lets...
  9. Xbox Beta App not installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App not installing: Stops at installation. "Making things awesome." 2f8b8d6a-9e61-4b50-8e7c-b0ca648a85ae
  10. Alpha Build - Mixer App still in collection, and cannot be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Build - Mixer App still in collection, and cannot be removed.: The Mixer app is still present after the latest Alpha Build, and there is no option to uninstall as suggested by the patchnotes for this build. Interestingly, the app seemed to be removed...