Xbox app for Windows 10: Error 0x80073d0d after new insiders update

Discus and support Xbox app for Windows 10: Error 0x80073d0d after new insiders update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I installed the new xbox insiders update for Xbox app for Windows 10 for trying out the new files management. While I tried to move my install... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dhabak777, Nov 19, 2021.

1. /u/dhabak777
    /u/dhabak777 Guest

So I installed the new xbox insiders update for Xbox app for Windows 10 for trying out the new files management.

While I tried to move my install (within my non system ssd) with the advanced management option I was met with an error 0x80073d0d which wouldn't let the files move (within the same drive at that too). Therefore I decided to completely uninstall the game but now this same error mentioned above won't even let me download the game.

I learnt that the only drive it allows me to download is on my NVME system drive.

Could yall please help me out to let me install on the non system SSD where it was installed in the public version of the app?

submitted by /u/dhabak777
    [link] [comments]

/u/dhabak777, Nov 19, 2021
  2. JamesTech Win User

Xbox App and Xbox App Beta keeps Crashing

Hello PhidzMac02,

I've got an Update about this problem - I bought a New Laptop and did all Windows Updates and Store Updates on it

I'm signed into everything (Windows, OneDrive, Skype, Groove, Store, Xbox, Xbox Insider) and the Xbox app on Windows 10 still Crashes

So again I think this is a coding problem with the Xbox app

I have went though every Windows 10 app/program on this New Computer and all works with No Problem (I haven't added anything to this computer except all updates)

Thank you,

James
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox One infinite system update loop

Are you in the insiders program?

If you are then use a windows 10 machine and download the xbox insider's app and remove your console then apply the update

If not in the insiders program use the offline update tool
  4. Catherine Cus. Win User

Xbox Insider Hub - Do not even start

Hi,

Corrupted app data, software conflicts, and server interruption are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue. To resolve this concern, kindly run the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games and apps.

Another solution we recommend is to check if there are updates available for the Xbox Insider Hub, the game, and the Windows 10 PC. Refer to the following links for the steps:

You may follow the first link to check for updates available for the Xbox Insider Hub and the game.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox stuck on update on setup.

Are you in the insidera program?

If not then use the offline update program

If you are In the insiders program and only if you are in the insiders program

Login on a windows 10 machine and download the insidera app

Then remove your console.then update

After ehich you can reenroll
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Game Won't Install

Thema:

1. Xbox app for Windows 10: Error 0x80073d0d after new insiders update - Similar Threads - app Windows Error

2. Error 0x80073D05 when installing Xbox App (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073D05 when installing Xbox App (Windows 10): I am unable to install the Xbox app (and therefore use my game pass I have paid for) as it gives me a: "Something unexpected happened. Code: 0x80073D05" I have looked all over the internet, I...
  3. Xbox live app error 0x87dd0005 trouble signing in on Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live app error 0x87dd0005 trouble signing in on Windows 10: The subjects self explanatory, every time I try and play a game using the xbox app on windows 10, it gives me this error code 0x87dd0005, it won't sign in and I can't play anything, anyone got a...
  4. Windows 10 Xbox App error code 0x80048869

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 Xbox App error code 0x80048869: Hi, Im looking for any sort of answer or help as im trying to log into my account on the Xbox App on PC. It says that it cant log into xbox live or that i dont have an internet connection where...
  5. Error Code 0x803fb107 on Xbox Gamepass PC app after Windows Reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x803fb107 on Xbox Gamepass PC app after Windows Reset: I had to reset Windows because of BSOD problems that didn't end, and now that I finally have it back working again, Xbox Gamepass PC is misbehaving. The specific game I'm trying to play is Forza...
  6. Windows 11 - XBox App and Xbox Game Pass - Unable to install any game (error 0x00000001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 - XBox App and Xbox Game Pass - Unable to install any game (error 0x00000001): I have bought the Xbox Game Pass but I'm unable to install any game with the Xbox app on Windows 11. I still have the error 0x00000001 (and also 0xa3e903ed). I've tried the following games :...
  7. error-code-0x80073D26 XBOX For PC APP Windows 10 - 21h1 (solved fix is noted as a discussion)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error-code-0x80073D26 XBOX For PC APP Windows 10 - 21h1 (solved fix is noted as a discussion): Alright we have a serious problem with XBOX for PC and the Rest of Microsoft Dev teams making updates, or at least it is my theory. The last 3 scheduled and released updates to windows has...
  8. Error Code 0x80070005 Xbox App PC Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070005 Xbox App PC Windows 10: Need Help fixing this error code. i cant install any games on my D drive i cant move them off my C drive My Drives are both NTFS still cant install games on D drive they get to 80 % and...
  9. Error after game download finish error code : 0x800706b5 in xbox app window 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error after game download finish error code : 0x800706b5 in xbox app window 11: I got error after game download finish with error code: 0x800706b5 in xbox app window 11 [img] 2a4b2d65-25d4-479c-bd9a-8e8904ac9ffd
  10. Error 0x00000001 i cant install games from xbox app(pc) or from windows store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x00000001 i cant install games from xbox app(pc) or from windows store: Hi everyone Recently i purshased xbox game pass for windows and, in the moment of true, i just cant install any game( gamepass library or not) fron the xbox app or the store. I tried many things,...