xbox app for windows 10

Discus and support xbox app for windows 10 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Recently I cleared software from my Laptop to give me more harddrive space and inadvertently must have deleted xbox. Is it possible to download and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RobertMidgley, Jan 12, 2020.

1. xbox app for windows 10

Recently I cleared software from my Laptop to give me more harddrive space and inadvertently must have

deleted xbox. Is it possible to download and reinstall this app, and if so from where? Have searched Microsoft website without success.

:)

RobertMidgley, Jan 12, 2020
  2. StephenQuinn82 Win User

Changing gamer tag

You can't change a gamertag into a previously owned one but you could sign in to the Windows 10 Xbox app with the old one though.

This link will give you you all the info you need to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10.

support.xbox.com/.../signin-xbox-app-on-windows-10
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

My Xbox app won't open.

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how do i uninstall this app

Which app are you talking about. If it's Xbox or the Xbox companion app on Windows 10, just right click the icon of the app, and select uninstall (only works on latest version of Windows 10)
  6. MajorNearMiss Win User

XBox Club: The screenshot images are to dark to see any detail

Hi @Alucario

I had a look at the Xbox App on Windows 10 and the image is fine as expected.

I don't have Xbox App for Android as I don't have an Android phone, I still have a Windows 10 Phone. But when I look at the images on the Xbox App for Windows 10 Phone the images are darker.... and smaller.

So it appears that

1. The Xbox web portal on Windows 10 displays images darker with some kind of 'gradient black' overlay.
    2. The Xbox App on Windows 10 Phones displays the images darker and smaller.
Thema:

xbox app for windows 10

1. xbox app for windows 10 - Similar Threads - app windows

2. XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.: I just bought an Elite 2 Xbox controller and the Windows 10 accessory app will not let me configure. The word configure is on the app but I can not press or highlight it. Below it states I...
  3. How to connect minecraft windows 10 app to xboxlive account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to connect minecraft windows 10 app to xboxlive account: I have bought minecraft for windows 10 on the microsoft store and I can't connect minecraft to my account xboxlive to play online. Please hep me. I have use a gmail account but it's autorise :...
  4. Can not open Xbox app for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not open Xbox app for Windows 10: I receive this error message every time I try to use the app, it was working fine a couple days ago. [img] c2e64448-d2f6-4530-9f20-15f485319f3f
  5. Can't install Xbox app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox app on Windows 10: Hello! I am trying to install the Xbox game app on PC but I got this error message: "Looks like something went wrong. We weren't able to install the app (0x80070005)". How do I fix this?...
  6. Cortana app on Windows 10, Android and Invoke can no longer control Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana app on Windows 10, Android and Invoke can no longer control Xbox: Cortana on Windows 10, Android and on Invoke can no longer control the Xbox for simple functions, such as on and off and volume, calling on Alexa through the Invoke does however function. It seems...
  7. Xbox app on Windows 10 error 0x80080005

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on Windows 10 error 0x80080005: Every time I try to install a game pass game with the Xbox app on PC I get error 0x80080005. What do I do? 845c5443-0f21-4bfb-8729-1a67b57d3f58
  8. Can’t sign into the Xbox (beta) app on windows

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign into the Xbox (beta) app on windows: Every time I press login it shows my account and says let’s play but when I press it nothing happens. Also I get ash beard error whenever I try to play Sea of Thieves, I’m not sure if their...
  9. xbox app changes language based on keyboard layout not windows language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app changes language based on keyboard layout not windows language: Hello, I have a problem, I want to have my keyboard set to japanese by default since I write a lot with it but my windows stays in english, no problem there, the issue I have with this is that the...
  10. Can't install Halo and Xbox app is missing on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Halo and Xbox app is missing on Windows 10: Hello, I'm trying to install Halo: The Master Chief Collection on my computer and I'm not able to do it. When I press "Install on my devices"... [img] ...an error message comes up: [img]...