Xbox app freezes and crashes when trying to go to profile

Discus and support Xbox app freezes and crashes when trying to go to profile in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Why? How to fix? I had an older version, which worked, but I was suckered into updating it when it started crashing at sign in. Now an important part... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Wushu Goddess, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Xbox app freezes and crashes when trying to go to profile

Why? How to fix? I had an older version, which worked, but I was suckered into updating it when it started crashing at sign in. Now an important part doesn't work anymore.

:)

Wushu Goddess, Jul 25, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Wushu Goddess,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We will be locking this thread since it contravenes the

Xbox Forum Guidelines
    section 22. We do not encourage users to utilize unofficial forms of Microsoft products. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. Wushu Goddess Win User

I actually reinstalled it multiple times before posting. Now I tried restarting the device too. The app is still broken. I'm on an android tablet.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Wushu Goddess,

Try uninstalling/reinstalling the app. Are you on an iPhone? If you are, is there a chance that the app needs another update?
  5. Wushu Goddess Win User

I reverted back to an older version with a .apk. It works now. Not updating it again. Microsoft is welcome to take more steps back than they take forward, but not at the expense of others. Especially with the if it ain't broke, then break it approach.
  6. Wushu Goddess Win User

Everything is updated. Xbox app reinstalled. Device restarted. The app is still broken.
Thema:

1. Xbox app freezes and crashes when trying to go to profile - Similar Threads - app freezes crashes

2. Movies and TV in movies and tv app keep freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies and TV in movies and tv app keep freezing: [img] [img] My movies and TV (xbox one s) keep freezing intermittently. I’ve gone through the standard trouble shooting (restarted/tested router and internet, uninstalled and reinstalled the app,...
  3. Xbox PC beta app- freezes on install button when i download the installer, or just stays on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC beta app- freezes on install button when i download the installer, or just stays on...: Ive downloaded the latest windows update (just to get it out of the way) and my pc app used to work. once I couldn't install some games I tried to reinstall the app and now everytime I download...
  4. When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...: When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant invite anyone to parties of to tonthem or message them or anything. Plese happy meh!...
  5. Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC: Hello all, I've got two different notebook computers (one Dell and other Asus) and the Xbox Console Companion App simply doesn't work on any of them. It used to work on my Asus one, but now it...
  6. Xbox One X Freeze when game or app update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Freeze when game or app update: I bought my xbox one x this year and i noticed that xbox kind of freeze whenever there is an update for an app or a game. and what i mean by kind of freeze is app or games wont launch and will get...
  7. Xbox App Crash / Freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Crash / Freeze: Hey So recently, whenever I finish gaming and "stop stream" the Xbox App will come up as the main window after the stream stops, but them immediately freezes - To the extent that when I CTRL ALT...
  8. My Xbox one will freeze and crash when I open an app please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one will freeze and crash when I open an app please help: Recently my Xbox one has been having issues. For about three days now when I ever I try to open an app my Xbox will freeze and crash. All I can do is just navigate around the home screen besides...
  9. fix your mobile app! it's impossible to load messages and the app keeps freezing and crashing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    fix your mobile app! it's impossible to load messages and the app keeps freezing and crashing.: this has been a recurring problem ever since the recent update. abb7fd4b-ea22-4a31-bae3-32adca74d58f
  10. Ongoing home screen freezes, app crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ongoing home screen freezes, app crashes: I have had the COD: AW 1 TB HDD Xbox One since the system first came out. There have been sporadic issues since the beginning that have started to become more common. I've tried to come up with as...