Xbox app game captures

Discus and support Xbox app game captures in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I recently tried to access my game captures on my iphone 8+ and when i hit the play button, my captures show up for a split second as a black screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JuiceAnthony, Sep 5, 2019.

1. JuiceAnthony
    JuiceAnthony Guest

Xbox app game captures

I recently tried to access my game captures on my iphone 8+ and when i hit the play button, my captures show up for a split second as a black screen then seemingly time out, and minimize back to the original thumbnail with the play button in the middle.
    I have restarted my phone, checked for app updates, and tried reinstalling the app itself. But nothing has worked yet.

:)

JuiceAnthony, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Bhutankam Pema Win User

Record/broadcast gameplay

Basics:

xbox one, Twitch app, twitch account, Game DVR app..

Or look for Roxio game captures..
  3. Omega Chefe Win User

Does Captures Take Up Space?

Hi Gmjones97.

How are you?

So, I have the same problem.

I have bought an External Storage to salve my games, captures and video captures. Also, I use the Windows Xbox App to download these captures and put on my computer.

To get it from your computer go do Windows Xbox App >> Captures >> Xbox Live

I hope this helps you out.

Best regards.
  4. JuiceAnthony Win User

Xbox app game captures

The website does work, thank you! but it is still a bit annoying having to go to a website for my game clips
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Xbox app game captures

Olá,

pode ser algum bug no app, tenta entrar em contato com o pessoal do suporte
  6. Aviaozinhooo Win User

Xbox app game captures

ajusta suas capturas a qualidade se for alta o celular nao pode suportar
Thema:

Xbox app game captures

1. Xbox app game captures - Similar Threads - app game captures

2. Downloaded game title displays as ''My app title in LANGUAGE''

in XboX Insiders
    Downloaded game title displays as ''My app title in LANGUAGE'': I downloaded the game Colina Legacy but the title says ''My app title in LANGUAGE''. It appears as that everywhere apart from the recently placed home slot. I tried google'n it but there is...
  3. Can't download games on xbox app on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download games on xbox app on PC?: Hello I just got the Xbox ultimate game pass yesterday. I've tried downloading two games so far: Gears 5 and Metro Exodus. However both games are stuck at 1% with 0B/s. Initially they would...
  4. My Xbox refuses to load a game or app twice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox refuses to load a game or app twice: I’ve tried EVERYTHING! If i open Netflix or Mixer or what have you, then close them to play a game, my xbox will not reopen them. I have to restart my Xbox to reopen the app. EVERY TIME. Why? Now...
  5. After saving a game capture using the console companion app, the Game category is "Unknown"...

in XBoX on Windows
    After saving a game capture using the console companion app, the Game category is "Unknown"...: I have tried this on both the console companion app and the beta app. I would like to save some captures to upload to forums and reddit, or trim and rename them. I have to download them to my PC...
  6. My Xbox app game captures aren't loading

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox app game captures aren't loading: On the Xbox app on my computer, I try to watch one of my captures, but it doesn't load. When i go to my friends captures on the app it says "unsupported video type or invalid file path." What do i...
  7. Xbox app game captures not recording properly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app game captures not recording properly: Most of my attempted recordings from the Xbox app game DVR are audio recordings and a still image of a random point of the game. Rarely it will record a full video with audio. Does anyone know a...
  8. Game Captures show up in Xbox, but not in Windows App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Captures show up in Xbox, but not in Windows App: I decided to record one of my recent Call of Duty matches to show off a class. So, I used the capture feature on my Xbox. I looked in the Recent Captures menu and looked over my recording, to make...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox App Crashes When Uploading an (in-app) Trimmed Game Capture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App Crashes When Uploading an (in-app) Trimmed Game Capture: Hello, I always capture video of interesting/funny things as I play Xbox. I have set my DVR to capture up to 2 minutes back to not miss anything good. I will later go to my laptop, open the app,...
  10. Forza Motorsport 6 Screenshots/Game Clip Captures Not In Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 6 Screenshots/Game Clip Captures Not In Xbox App: I took a bunch of FM6 screenshots during the Early Access period, and none of them show up on my Xbox App on Windows 10 or via Xbox SmartGlass on my Android devices. I did a bit of digging and it...