Xbox app game chat won't connect

Discus and support Xbox app game chat won't connect in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect to my friends on the Xbox app party but it won't connect on my app. bc01d499-97e1-40a1-8c90-b983e7c18cf0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by EthanKhakmahd, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Xbox app game chat won't connect

I'm trying to connect to my friends on the Xbox app party but it won't connect on my app.

:)

EthanKhakmahd, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Xbox app game chat won't connect

1. Xbox app game chat won't connect - Similar Threads - app game chat

2. No In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App: Hello, I am a Twitch streamer and have no issues capturing in-game audio and party chat while using the Xbox Companion App. I do so by setting the Xbox Display & sound Volume Party chat output to...
  3. Xbox app, chat in game not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app, chat in game not working: Hey everyone, My app suddenly stopped interacting with the in game chat when i want to type. Has anyone else got this or anyone know why it might be happening suddenly since this morning?...
  4. PC Xbox (Beta) App/Game Bar will only let me start a Private Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox (Beta) App/Game Bar will only let me start a Private Chat: With the newly arrived Xbox (Beta) app with the Game Pass for PC content, when I invite a friend to a voice chat using either the app itself or the game bar, My friends are saying that I invited...
  5. Xbox app blocks game audio during chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app blocks game audio during chat: When I join a friends party using the Windows 10 Xbox app, audio from other applications including my game are muted, but when I quit the party it goes back to normal. This makes it very hard to...
  6. Xbox App / In-Game Chat using iPhone to console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App / In-Game Chat using iPhone to console: Hey everyone i use the xbox app on my iphone to chat in game on my xbox one x and on my regular xbox one. Recently it has stopped working on my X but still works on the normal xbox one. Ive...
  7. Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...: The title is probably a little confusing. I have a Blue Yeti mic that I want to talk with to my party on the Xbox app, which works. The problem is, I can't hear anybody or the game audio with my...
  8. When I stream from the Windows 10 Xbox app I lose in game chat.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I stream from the Windows 10 Xbox app I lose in game chat.: so ive been streaming using the Win10 Xbox App for around a year. And ever since i started no matter what game i play i lose in game chat ive tried 8 differnet sets of differnet types of headsets...
  9. Can't chat when game is streamed to my desktop via Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't chat when game is streamed to my desktop via Xbox App: When I'm in a party on my Xbox One, if I begin to stream a game I'm playing on my Xbox to my desktop PC via the Xbox App - I'm no longer able to hear anyone in the party and they can't hear me....
  10. Error codes and 3 chats with support - can't launch apps or games, blames insider program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error codes and 3 chats with support - can't launch apps or games, blames insider program: I bought an Xbox One from my best friend 3 months ago. Everything has been working fine until two days ago. I now get the error 0x803f8001 when I try to launch an app and some games (Netflix,...