Xbox App Games

Discus and support Xbox App Games in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, How do I find the xbox games price when I search for them in the xbox app? How would I also use my gift card money for it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PK0900, Apr 3, 2021.

1. PK0900
    PK0900 Guest

Xbox App Games

Hello,

How do I find the xbox games price when I search for them in the xbox app? How would I also use my gift card money for it?

:)

PK0900, Apr 3, 2021
  2. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Unable to join parties on console companion on windows 10.

3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

AYUDA!!!! Mi C.O.D. Warzone se queda instalando hasta 18,5 y no avanza más

Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%

5. NeoDan123 Win User

Error Code 0x87E0000F Every Time I Try To Download Game Pass Games.

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Go to Settings > Apps and then click on the Xbox App.

Click on Advanced and then click on Reset or Repair

Close the app, relaunch and check if you can install the Xbox Game Pass Games on Windows PC
  6. A Skilled Shot Win User

Game Pass on PC not working.

So on your PC you need to make sure the
    game pass ultimate account is signed into the
    Microsoft store app, You might want to try installing the
    xbox(beta) app
    on windows as well and try downloading from there.

Not all of the game pass games between Xbox and PC are the same, the xbox(beta) app will show you all the available and installed windows game pass games

US xbox(beta)

CAN xbox(beta)
Thema:

Xbox App Games

1. Xbox App Games - Similar Threads - App Games

2. PC: Xbox and Microsoft Store App won't download Game Pass Games

in XBoX on Windows
    PC: Xbox and Microsoft Store App won't download Game Pass Games: For the pass 3 hours I have been trying to download 4 games onto my PC. One of those games is one that I already owned for a while. The other 3 were all games that I wanted to try from Game Pass...
  3. Error code (0x803f8001) "Do you own this game or app?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code (0x803f8001) "Do you own this game or app?": I recently bought World at War, it's map pack bundle, and Wolfenstein 3d digitally through the Microsoft store with proof of purchase for a combined $50. When the downloads were finished I went to...
  4. External Storage Ready pops up and closes whatever game/app was open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Storage Ready pops up and closes whatever game/app was open?: Hi there! Apologies if this has been asked before: I'm having a hard time lately with my Xbox One. I was playing a game for 2 hours when I got the notification that my "external storage is...
  5. Xbox Series X not appearing in Microsoft Store push games and apps to. Have duplicate of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not appearing in Microsoft Store push games and apps to. Have duplicate of...: When I try to send games and apps to my Xbox Series X, it doesn't appear in the list of devices: [img] So, can I just remove one of the duplicates from my Device list? [img] My Xbox Series...
  6. My Game Pass ultimate won't register to my Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Pass ultimate won't register to my Xbox app: For some reason I can't get my Game Pass Ultimate to register to my account although my Microsoft account says I have a subscription active and yes I am connected with the correct account to both...
  7. Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it: Hey there, Just got the Game Pass for Xbox, my MS account recognises this and shows it'll expire in 2022. I've installed the PC app (don't have an Xbox), and its still showing me the big green...
  8. Game/App counter? Or something similar.

in XboX Insiders
    Game/App counter? Or something similar.: I just thought of this, but I think it would be a neat feature if you could see how many times you used a certain game or app. Something like "The Witcher 3: 57, COD Warzone: 216, AC Valhalla: 96,...
  9. XBox PC GETS ERROR 0x00000001 in XBox game app on some games that I even have had on this...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox PC GETS ERROR 0x00000001 in XBox game app on some games that I even have had on this...: I spent over 12 hours on this...DONE EVERYTHING!!! THERE IS NOT ANY WINDOWS OR XBOX SUPPORT ANYMORE!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!! NO ONE SPEAKS ENGISH AND THEY ALL WORK FROM HOME WITH NO QUALITY...
  10. Game Pass App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass App: have three xbox ones in my house I use my home xbox for my son to play on I play on the other 2. When I had only 2 xboxs I could pick which xbox to install to in the gamepass app. Now it only...