Xbox app glitch in a party, anyone know a fix?

Discus and support Xbox app glitch in a party, anyone know a fix? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sometimes when I join a party with my friends, I can hear them for about 15ish seconds and than after that, I can’t hear them nor can they hear me.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sg_1313, Aug 4, 2022.

1. /u/sg_1313
    /u/sg_1313 Guest

Sometimes when I join a party with my friends, I can hear them for about 15ish seconds and than after that, I can’t hear them nor can they hear me. Closing the app and rejoining the party doesn’t seem to work. Anyone know what to do?

submitted by /u/sg_1313
    [link] [comments]

/u/sg_1313, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Mister Kellogg Win User

Xbox app party glitch

Hi there IRONSAINT22840,

If you are still seeing this happen let's reinstall the app on your phone. You will also want to try a full power cycle of the mobile device. On your console let's try a

quick factory reset
    then check if you are able to unmute your friend. Be sure to keep your games and apps installed when asked to do so. Please let us know if you are still unable to unmute your friend after trying those steps.

Thank you!
  3. zionTaylor1 Win User

Xbox App "We can't find your microphone" bug. [PC]

So on the xbox app I am able to create party chats but enable to speak or hear anyone. My microphone and speakers work fine on every other app except this one. When I make a party it says "We can't find your microphone". There is no option to choose my playback
    and recording device (for some reason it's not a feature in the app). Anyone know a fix?
  4. Posternal Win User

Error 0x8923101C on Xbox App

I am also having this problem with my Xbox One. I tried restarting the Xbox, a hard reset, I even turned off the power to my console, and that didn't even fix it.

From what I recall, it occurred without warning while I was in a party with a friend while playing "Call of Duty: Black Ops 3" and I couldn't get back onto the party afterwards. I thought it was an Xbox LIVE glitch but this wasn't happening to my friends.
    However, the party feature on my Xbox One PC app worked without any problems.

If anyone has idea on how to fix it, please let me know.
  5. XAvatary Win User

Problems with party chat

My xbox one party is glitching and is only recieving bricky voices and i don't know what to do?
  6. Zehq Win User

Anyone know how to fix this glitch?

Here's instructions:

1) Dashboard and go into System Setting

2) Go to memory then to BF3

3) Delete "PROFILE SAVED DATA" and NOTHING ELSE.

4) Play BF3 and get everything set back up

5) ???

6) Prrofit

-

There you go

***WARNING***

Deleting "PROFILE SAVED DATA" will remove your Campaign progress, so if your doing a hard playthrough then do it now or you lose your progress!
Thema:

1. Xbox app glitch in a party, anyone know a fix? - Similar Threads - app glitch party

2. XBOX gaming app on computer is glitching

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX gaming app on computer is glitching: Hello!! I am having a problem with my xbox gaming app on my PC, I'm not sure whats going on but all of my links have X's across them, the app is functional but it's limiting for what I can see.....
  3. Switched Primary Email Xbox Windows 10 App Glitching

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switched Primary Email Xbox Windows 10 App Glitching: I recently switched my primary email on my Microsoft account and whenever I open the Xbox app on my computer, when I sign in it opens and closes the login in screen box every time I change pages....
  4. Xbox HBO Max and Netflix App Glitch

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox HBO Max and Netflix App Glitch: Hi was wondering if anybody was having issues where the screen looks rainbow with HBO max shows on their Xbox and if there was any way to fix it. It is also happening to some shows on Netflix but...
  5. queued game glitch on Xbox App w/ Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    queued game glitch on Xbox App w/ Game Pass: So I recently got game pass ultimate and was downloading some games, with no problems, but specifically nier: automata will not work. when I first tried downloading it it was put into the queue,...
  6. Every Xbox app keeps glitching out every time I try to click sign in Please help me play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Every Xbox app keeps glitching out every time I try to click sign in Please help me play...: All of a sudden any xbox app such as the main one with game pass, the controller editing one and even game bar all refuse to sign me in. Every time I try to sign in, a new window with the xbox...
  7. Xbox app on windows 10 is glitched and will not let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app on windows 10 is glitched and will not let me sign in: I have been having this issue for a couple months now, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I tried restarting my computer and whatever else I could think to do. I have a windows 10 PC and...
  8. Xbox App and Store Glitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App and Store Glitch: I am logged in to correct Microsoft account for both windows store and xbox app on PC. I can't play ANY games on my PC. I have gamepass so I tried launching games I downloaded, nope can't do it...
  9. Xbox app party glitches

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app party glitches: Due to my headset breaking I’ve resorted to using the xbox app. I’ll join a party on my phone and after a couple of minutes someone’s audio will cut out, the only quick-fix I have is unplugging...
  10. Xbox app party glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app party glitch: Hey guys I recently broke my controllers headphone slot and I've been using the app to talk to my friends, and last night I accidentally muted my friend and went to bed. The next day I got on Xbox...