Xbox app help

Discus and support Xbox app help in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, so i decided to get the xbox app so i can talk to my friends. After getting set up i was invited into a party (note that i dont have an xbox, i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Carlos3cl, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Carlos3cl
    Carlos3cl Guest

Xbox app help

Hello, so i decided to get the xbox app so i can talk to my friends. After getting set up i was invited into a party (note that i dont have an xbox, i am just using this to talk to my friends) it connects for one second then it says im disconnected. After
    that i message my friend but tells me i cant, so go to the website for help and once i do everything it tells me it still doesn't work! My internet is ok and my phome is brand new, so i dont know what to do.

:)

Carlos3cl, Mar 4, 2019
  2. URBANghost101 Win User

xbox help app

no well now it doesnt take me to to where three ways to listen to music it takes me to like a web page totally diffrent page then all the square tiles maybe they changed the xbox help command but its diffrent thing I don't know but there was no error message.
    but anyways can I listen to music I have my computer on xbox isnt that what media extender is and how do I get to it from xbox one and do I have to run a program on my computer at same time if u could tell me this on this page would be greaat thanks for your
    help.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox app help

Hey Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been getting disconnected from parties while on your mobile Xbox App. Before suggesting any troubleshooting I'd like for you to clarify a few things. Does this happen with both mobile data and your Wi-fi? What is
    the exact error you get when trying to send out a message? We hope to hear back from you soon! :D
  4. SemperFi1738 Win User

Xbox app help

Please try to delete and reinstall the app.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox app help

Hello Space Go Boom,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to view the notification tab on the Xbox app as you are presented with an error.

What error do you receive when attempting to check the notifications tab?

Would you happen to be accessing the Xbox app from a Windows PC, or on mobile through an IOS/Android device?

Having this information would further allow us to provide the proper troubleshooting steps for this case.

We await your reply, and we wish you the best!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox App Help

Hello Viable,

A corrupted data may cause your app not to work properly. Here are two steps on how to isolate system issues:

Method 1: Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Method 2: Here is a link on
    how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox app help

1. Xbox app help - Similar Threads - app help

2. HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers: hi. I can connect to xbox live. Everything seems fine when i try the speed test on the in built browser. I am getting speeds about 65 mbps up and 30 mbps down. I cant seem to connect to the...
  3. Apps not updating/installing, help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps not updating/installing, help: I've been trying to install the Blu-ray Player app, update Theme My Xbox and the Microsoft Store on my xbox but I keep getting this same error code: 0x80D3801, I tried to see if there's a solution...
  4. sky go app help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sky go app help: Hi i have recently started having issues with the sky go app on my xbox 360... when i launch the app it loads up as normal but when it says signing in it takes forever and just wont launch i...
  5. Xbox app help

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app help: Is there a way to check party invites on the Xbox app? Every time i click the notification I get a error. And there is no way to click the notification again! 441b2c68-812d-4d22-bc1f-e302b6458cb1
  6. windows 10 xbox app sign in error code 0x80048103 help

in XBoX on Windows
    windows 10 xbox app sign in error code 0x80048103 help: the xbox app on my pc spits out error code upon signing in. i did the common troubleshooting with restarting the xbox services pc restart xbox app force default etc nothing helped....
  7. Help! 0x8027025a Can't start any games or apps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! 0x8027025a Can't start any games or apps.: Last night after purchasing some Rock Band dlc I noticed none of it was downloading. After trying to install it manually in my games & apps I began getting the 0x8027025a error, and have since...
  8. Have not been able to sign into Xbox app on Android for months - help!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Have not been able to sign into Xbox app on Android for months - help!: Hi I've continually had issues with signing onto my Xbox app using my Samsung S9 Android phone. This has been going on for months. (I am on the Alpha skip ahead insider program as a matter of...
  9. Please help getting a service message and can’t play most apps and movies I live in the U.K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help getting a service message and can’t play most apps and movies I live in the U.K: Hi please can anyone help I’ve just bought some movies but when I try to play them I get a message saying apologies, our service isn’t working properly at the moment. To check Xbox Live service...
  10. Help!! All of my apps are closing instantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help!! All of my apps are closing instantly: Every app I try to open, closes as soon as it starts and then closes and I return to the home screen. I have a Xbox One X that's only a couple of months old. Im assuming some sort of software...