Xbox app help

Discus and support Xbox app help in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, so i decided to get the xbox app so i can talk to my friends. After getting set up i was invited into a party (note that i dont have an xbox, i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Carlos3cl, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Carlos3cl
    Carlos3cl Guest

Xbox app help

Hello, so i decided to get the xbox app so i can talk to my friends. After getting set up i was invited into a party (note that i dont have an xbox, i am just using this to talk to my friends) it connects for one second then it says im disconnected. After
    that i message my friend but tells me i cant, so go to the website for help and once i do everything it tells me it still doesn't work! My internet is ok and my phome is brand new, so i dont know what to do.

:)

Carlos3cl, Mar 4, 2019
  2. URBANghost101 Win User

xbox help app

no well now it doesnt take me to to where three ways to listen to music it takes me to like a web page totally diffrent page then all the square tiles maybe they changed the xbox help command but its diffrent thing I don't know but there was no error message.
    but anyways can I listen to music I have my computer on xbox isnt that what media extender is and how do I get to it from xbox one and do I have to run a program on my computer at same time if u could tell me this on this page would be greaat thanks for your
    help.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox app help

Hey Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been getting disconnected from parties while on your mobile Xbox App. Before suggesting any troubleshooting I'd like for you to clarify a few things. Does this happen with both mobile data and your Wi-fi? What is
    the exact error you get when trying to send out a message? We hope to hear back from you soon! :D
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox App Help

Hello Viable,

A corrupted data may cause your app not to work properly. Here are two steps on how to isolate system issues:

Method 1: Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Method 2: Here is a link on
    how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Mister Urkel Win User

xbox help app

Hey URBANghost101,

I am a but confused about your question. Every time you use Help on the console it just gives you a blank screen? Do you get any errors?
  6. Rare Squared Win User

Cortana Android App

Good morning,

I would try and uninstall the Cortana app and the Xbox app, and find a different network to connect to. Then install the Xbox app first and sign in, after re-install the Cortana app and see if that helped.

I hope this helped!

-
Thema:

Xbox app help

1. Xbox app help - Similar Threads - app help

2. Have not been able to sign into Xbox app on Android for months - help!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Have not been able to sign into Xbox app on Android for months - help!: Hi I've continually had issues with signing onto my Xbox app using my Samsung S9 Android phone. This has been going on for months. (I am on the Alpha skip ahead insider program as a matter of...
  3. Please help getting a service message and can’t play most apps and movies I live in the U.K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help getting a service message and can’t play most apps and movies I live in the U.K: Hi please can anyone help I’ve just bought some movies but when I try to play them I get a message saying apologies, our service isn’t working properly at the moment. To check Xbox Live service...
  4. Help!! All of my apps are closing instantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help!! All of my apps are closing instantly: Every app I try to open, closes as soon as it starts and then closes and I return to the home screen. I have a Xbox One X that's only a couple of months old. Im assuming some sort of software...
  5. Xbox App Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Help: On the Xbox app, I get this error code as well as it telling me I can't log in to Xbox Live: 0x80070002. I checked my Xbox and Xbox Live does work, but I can't get into the app. Please help!...
  6. [Help] Audio recording problem with Xbox App on Window 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Help] Audio recording problem with Xbox App on Window 10: I have been trying to record my gameplay with my friends recently. However, I could not hear my voice in the videos. Only the voice of my friend and game sound were recorded. I am quite sure that...
  7. iHeart Radio App Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iHeart Radio App Help: iHeart Radio has been working great. but since this morning, it stopped working, and I don't see any error reports of it. I also checked the site, and it's good. Why has the app stop working...
  8. Windows 10 Xbox app will not let me send messages. Help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox app will not let me send messages. Help!: Hello, I've been experiencing an issue with the Windows 10 Xbox app where it will no longer allow me to read or send messages through it. I've tried multiple methods to attempt to remedy this and...
  9. Apps have suddenly stopped working. Ahhh..... Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apps have suddenly stopped working. Ahhh..... Please help: Hi, I am hoping someone can help me as Microsoft are not! I am getting really annoyed with both our xbox ones at the moment. I try to log into my Apps and get 'Sorry looks like our service...
  10. Help ! I can’t change my account on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help ! I can’t change my account on Xbox App: Good afternoon, I wanted to switch account with the Xbox App on PC, I can sign out but when I sign in to switch account, there is no « Use an other account » or « Sign in with a different...