Xbox App help

Discus and support Xbox App help in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi. I've been having difficulties with the Xbox App party system, among other smaller issues. Every time I join an Xbox party through the app (I am on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DaneMaier, Dec 2, 2019.

1. DaneMaier
    DaneMaier Guest

Xbox App help

Hi. I've been having difficulties with the Xbox App party system, among other smaller issues. Every time I join an Xbox party through the app (I am on Android), I am disconnected from the party. It doesn't kick me out, it just says I am disconnected and
    I can't hear or talk to anyone. I've been having this issue for about a month, but it's been really bad recently to where I can't communicate with anyone at all. Voice chats work occasionally, but only when I want to talk with one person at a time, and even
    then it doesn't always work. I have tried to fix the issue by: reinstalling the app, changing my WiFi to a different connection, signing out and back in, signing in with a different account, changing my safety/family settings, removing and re-adding accounts,
    and resetting my phone all together, among combining different solutions. I have looked for other solutions, but it seems like no one else has the same problem as me. I am a little lost, and I might just have to convince my parents to get me a new controller
    (doesn't work with headphones). If you have a solution please let me know!

Also, I do not recieve any error codes, I am only disconnected.

:)

DaneMaier, Dec 2, 2019
  2. URBANghost101 Win User

xbox help app

no well now it doesnt take me to to where three ways to listen to music it takes me to like a web page totally diffrent page then all the square tiles maybe they changed the xbox help command but its diffrent thing I don't know but there was no error message.
    but anyways can I listen to music I have my computer on xbox isnt that what media extender is and how do I get to it from xbox one and do I have to run a program on my computer at same time if u could tell me this on this page would be greaat thanks for your
    help.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox app help

Hey Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been getting disconnected from parties while on your mobile Xbox App. Before suggesting any troubleshooting I'd like for you to clarify a few things. Does this happen with both mobile data and your Wi-fi? What is
    the exact error you get when trying to send out a message? We hope to hear back from you soon! :D
  4. SemperFi1738 Win User

Xbox app help

Please try to delete and reinstall the app.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox app help

Hello Space Go Boom,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to view the notification tab on the Xbox app as you are presented with an error.

What error do you receive when attempting to check the notifications tab?

Would you happen to be accessing the Xbox app from a Windows PC, or on mobile through an IOS/Android device?

Having this information would further allow us to provide the proper troubleshooting steps for this case.

We await your reply, and we wish you the best!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox App Help

Hello Viable,

A corrupted data may cause your app not to work properly. Here are two steps on how to isolate system issues:

Method 1: Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Method 2: Here is a link on
    how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox App help

1. Xbox App help - Similar Threads - App help

2. Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app: My android tablet appears to meet the standards however the App Store says my device isn’t compatible with this version. My tablet is Android 6.0.1 and does have Bluetooth 4.0 Am I missing...
  3. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]
  4. Please Help with the Xbox Game Streaming app!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help with the Xbox Game Streaming app!: I've signed up and have just now received the email, but when i go into the play store to find the app its not there? And whenever i go through google chrome into the playstore it says not...
  5. Xbox insider app help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider app help: I've had this roughly for 2 years. I've been trying to figure out what it is what it does then i stumbled on this sub after seeing the play anywhere beta. Can someone give me a general rundown of...
  6. Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!: My movies/TV app isn't playing my shows or movies. It's either buffering, plays with no sound in fast forward or no sound on a black screen. Nothing helps. I cant get in contact with xbox or want...
  7. Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem.: I just trying out a new service Xbox pass program but I can't play Metro Exodus because the screen keep flickering with a blank little box. I run games through the Windows store and the game...
  8. **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...: Before you read I want to note: I have edited this post multiple times already. Note that this bug has been tested on multiple devices with friends. I used a Chormebook. I think this is a fault on...
  9. I need help with my xbox app on my phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I need help with my xbox app on my phone: [img] How do i get this away? I’ve reset my password ALOT and it still shows this my xbox app 456af642-a5a3-4207-92d1-d77ded6737d7
  10. I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone: okay, hi my name is Kira and my gt is and im trying to get into the Xbox App but the new update to it is really confusing me ive tried signing in and it leads me to a website that is no longer...