Xbox App Help

Discus and support Xbox App Help in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello there! Not sure if this is even the right section to ask this but.... Can someone please tell me why on the xbox app it has, as of yesterday,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Naomi Barnett, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Naomi Barnett
    Naomi Barnett New Member

Xbox App Help

Hello there! Not sure if this is even the right section to ask this but.... Can someone please tell me why on the xbox app it has, as of yesterday, stopped updating the times of my friends recently played games. We played today but according to the app we haven't played in 2 days. It was working fine yesterday. Its for all of my friends not just one! Also restarted my phone, cleared cache and even uninstalled xbox app and still the same. Its annoying lol

Naomi Barnett, Aug 12, 2021
  2. Shandykidinkent Win User

Xbox app

Here is a link that can help with your Xbox app troubles, click
    here

- Shandy
  3. URBANghost101 Win User

xbox help app

no well now it doesnt take me to to where three ways to listen to music it takes me to like a web page totally diffrent page then all the square tiles maybe they changed the xbox help command but its diffrent thing I don't know but there was no error message.
    but anyways can I listen to music I have my computer on xbox isnt that what media extender is and how do I get to it from xbox one and do I have to run a program on my computer at same time if u could tell me this on this page would be greaat thanks for your
    help.
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox app help

Hey Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been getting disconnected from parties while on your mobile Xbox App. Before suggesting any troubleshooting I'd like for you to clarify a few things. Does this happen with both mobile data and your Wi-fi? What is
    the exact error you get when trying to send out a message? We hope to hear back from you soon! :D
  5. SemperFi1738 Win User

Xbox app help

Please try to delete and reinstall the app.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox app help

Hello Space Go Boom,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to view the notification tab on the Xbox app as you are presented with an error.

What error do you receive when attempting to check the notifications tab?

Would you happen to be accessing the Xbox app from a Windows PC, or on mobile through an IOS/Android device?

Having this information would further allow us to provide the proper troubleshooting steps for this case.

We await your reply, and we wish you the best!
Thema:

Xbox App Help

1. Xbox App Help - Similar Threads - App Help

2. Help - Windows Xbox app with game pass - game stuck on download - cannot remove it

in XBoX on Windows
    Help - Windows Xbox app with game pass - game stuck on download - cannot remove it: Hi So I got a new gaming laptop 3 weeks ago, installed the Xbox app and got a game pass. Installed a couple of games and all was good. Yesterday I attempted to install Aliens Fireteam and it...
  3. Help purchasing apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help purchasing apps: I am having difficulty lifting restrictions so my son can purchase apps... Please HELP! 84535ef6-4928-4f12-943a-8874f5e70cb7
  4. I deleted Xbox App from my computer and cant install now... HELP??

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Xbox App from my computer and cant install now... HELP??: So I made the mistake to delete the Xbox app to clear space. I deleted the app by using right click and then down to delete, in the file explorer. Now when I try to download the app, I receive an...
  5. xbox app gamepass download is beyond reasonably broken (help me launch a game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app gamepass download is beyond reasonably broken (help me launch a game): wanna play the new forza. sign in to xbox app Click the button to sign into my account (refuses to authenticate me) no error message just refuses try everything, I have to eventually sign in...
  6. Every Xbox app keeps glitching out every time I try to click sign in Please help me play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Every Xbox app keeps glitching out every time I try to click sign in Please help me play...: All of a sudden any xbox app such as the main one with game pass, the controller editing one and even game bar all refuse to sign me in. Every time I try to sign in, a new window with the xbox...
  7. Help! My XCloud has stopped working on my PC (Xbox App) but it works everywhere else...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! My XCloud has stopped working on my PC (Xbox App) but it works everywhere else...: Hello to everyone, As mentioned in the title, my Cloud Gaming service stopped working out of the blue in my XBOX APP. Normally, I use my XBOX App, go to Cloud Gaming and launch a game that I...
  8. Help installing games on PC through Xbox app -- Error 0x00000001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help installing games on PC through Xbox app -- Error 0x00000001: Hello, I'm trying to install Halo: The Master Chief Collection on my PC, a Lenovo Legion 7i, should be powerful enough to run it. Problem is, I'm trying to install it through Game Pass on a...
  9. Can't find my Outer Worlds DLCs on the Xbox app (PC), please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Outer Worlds DLCs on the Xbox app (PC), please help!: Hello all, I have recently purchased the season pass for The Outer Worlds on the Xbox app. I have Gamepass Ultimate, so I have The Outer Worlds base game, but for some reason I can't find or...
  10. cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string"

in XBoX on Windows
    cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string": as the title says, i cant sign into the game bar. wont. nuh uh. not at all. tried everything i've found on here and it wont work.