Xbox App Help

Discus and support Xbox App Help in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello there! Not sure if this is even the right section to ask this but.... Can someone please tell me why on the xbox app it has, as of yesterday,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Naomi Barnett, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Naomi Barnett
    Naomi Barnett New Member

Xbox App Help

Hello there! Not sure if this is even the right section to ask this but.... Can someone please tell me why on the xbox app it has, as of yesterday, stopped updating the times of my friends recently played games. We played today but according to the app we haven't played in 2 days. It was working fine yesterday. Its for all of my friends not just one! Also restarted my phone, cleared cache and even uninstalled xbox app and still the same. Its annoying lol

Naomi Barnett, Aug 12, 2021
  2. Shandykidinkent Win User

Xbox app

Here is a link that can help with your Xbox app troubles, click
    here

- Shandy
  3. URBANghost101 Win User

xbox help app

no well now it doesnt take me to to where three ways to listen to music it takes me to like a web page totally diffrent page then all the square tiles maybe they changed the xbox help command but its diffrent thing I don't know but there was no error message.
    but anyways can I listen to music I have my computer on xbox isnt that what media extender is and how do I get to it from xbox one and do I have to run a program on my computer at same time if u could tell me this on this page would be greaat thanks for your
    help.
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox app help

Hey Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been getting disconnected from parties while on your mobile Xbox App. Before suggesting any troubleshooting I'd like for you to clarify a few things. Does this happen with both mobile data and your Wi-fi? What is
    the exact error you get when trying to send out a message? We hope to hear back from you soon! :D
  5. SemperFi1738 Win User

Xbox app help

Please try to delete and reinstall the app.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox app help

Hello Space Go Boom,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to view the notification tab on the Xbox app as you are presented with an error.

What error do you receive when attempting to check the notifications tab?

Would you happen to be accessing the Xbox app from a Windows PC, or on mobile through an IOS/Android device?

Having this information would further allow us to provide the proper troubleshooting steps for this case.

We await your reply, and we wish you the best!
Thema:

Xbox App Help

1. Xbox App Help - Similar Threads - App Help

2. Need help with Microsoft Store / Xbox App on Windows 10 - not downloading games - Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Microsoft Store / Xbox App on Windows 10 - not downloading games - Xbox App...: This is my first post, but I feel like I've been here for a while. I have a new Win10 pc. I'm a long-time subscriber to Game Pass on console, but recently decided to try it on PC to enjoy Flight...
  3. 0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help: 0x80073d0d 0x80070424 0x00000001 error code while starting game install using via Game Pass Ultimate in Xbox app and MS Store. Now playing the Dragon Age series, but want to play with other games...
  4. My apps don't open after update. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    My apps don't open after update. Need help: Good night, I'm from the Alpha Skip Head program, I have an Xbox series s, and after the penultimate update that took place about 3 to 4 days ago, I can't open most of the apps, so soon after I...
  5. 3rd Party App Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3rd Party App Help: How do I report or get help with a 3rd party app I purchased through the Microsoft store? It isnt giving me what I paid for. I have submitted tickets and called for help and the issues just keep...
  6. Help! Cant launch Xbox Insider app

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Cant launch Xbox Insider app: So i’ve been having this issue for a couple of hours now, I got on and tried to play some games and it told me “There may be a service outage, Please check the service status. If there is a...
  7. I need help about the Xbox mobile app

in XboX Insiders
    I need help about the Xbox mobile app: I was having some problems with the app so I decided to reinstall it but after that when aI tried to log in to the app it started to just started to get me back to the log in page after that when...
  8. Issues with halo mcc insider app, help

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with halo mcc insider app, help: Hello , I recently install the halo mcc insider app and when I tried to launch it I firstly get a blue screen on my Xbox. So I decided to go in the Xbox insider hub but when I checked the "hmcci"...
  9. please help no longer have access to game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    please help no longer have access to game streaming app: it worked fine this morning i do network test and tells me failed to find user info.. doesn't let me get past learn more. submitted by /u/Narrow-Ad-8330 [link] [comments]
  10. Unable to get ALL games to SHOW in Xbox App on PC...Please HELP!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to get ALL games to SHOW in Xbox App on PC...Please HELP!!!: I cannot find anywhere anyone else is having this issue. When I open the Xbox app on PC I go to ALL GAMES, then I sort A-Z and it just stops scrolling any further past Donut County. Please Help...