Xbox App Help

Discus and support Xbox App Help in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello there! Not sure if this is even the right section to ask this but.... Can someone please tell me why on the xbox app it has, as of yesterday,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Naomi Barnett, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Naomi Barnett
    Naomi Barnett New Member

Xbox App Help

Hello there! Not sure if this is even the right section to ask this but.... Can someone please tell me why on the xbox app it has, as of yesterday, stopped updating the times of my friends recently played games. We played today but according to the app we haven't played in 2 days. It was working fine yesterday. Its for all of my friends not just one! Also restarted my phone, cleared cache and even uninstalled xbox app and still the same. Its annoying lol

Naomi Barnett, Aug 12, 2021
  2. URBANghost101 Win User

xbox help app

no well now it doesnt take me to to where three ways to listen to music it takes me to like a web page totally diffrent page then all the square tiles maybe they changed the xbox help command but its diffrent thing I don't know but there was no error message.
    but anyways can I listen to music I have my computer on xbox isnt that what media extender is and how do I get to it from xbox one and do I have to run a program on my computer at same time if u could tell me this on this page would be greaat thanks for your
    help.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox app help

Hey Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been getting disconnected from parties while on your mobile Xbox App. Before suggesting any troubleshooting I'd like for you to clarify a few things. Does this happen with both mobile data and your Wi-fi? What is
    the exact error you get when trying to send out a message? We hope to hear back from you soon! :D
  4. SemperFi1738 Win User

Xbox app help

Please try to delete and reinstall the app.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox app help

Hello Space Go Boom,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to view the notification tab on the Xbox app as you are presented with an error.

What error do you receive when attempting to check the notifications tab?

Would you happen to be accessing the Xbox app from a Windows PC, or on mobile through an IOS/Android device?

Having this information would further allow us to provide the proper troubleshooting steps for this case.

We await your reply, and we wish you the best!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox App Help

Hello Viable,

A corrupted data may cause your app not to work properly. Here are two steps on how to isolate system issues:

Method 1: Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Method 2: Here is a link on
    how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox App Help

1. Xbox App Help - Similar Threads - App Help

2. "Let this app access your info?" Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Let this app access your info?" Help: When launching a multiplayer game I downloaded on game pass, the first time this message appeared, I clicked no. Now, whenever I try to create or join an online session, I'm completely blocked...
  3. 0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help: 0x80073d0d 0x80070424 0x00000001 error code while starting game install using via Game Pass Ultimate in Xbox app and MS Store. Now playing the Dragon Age series, but want to play with other games...
  4. Translator App for Xbox Gaming NEED Help

in XboX Insiders
    Translator App for Xbox Gaming NEED Help: Hi, some of My friends speak different languages, is there an app or something to translate when their talking while gaming? Thanks submitted by /u/Training-Effective65 [link] [comments]
  5. Idea for xbox app that can help people

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for xbox app that can help people: So I was thinking that you guys should add the option to be able to scroll lo our screenshots and clips like the app photos does this will make it easier for people to see their constant in the...
  6. cant download games on xbox app on windows 11 can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download games on xbox app on windows 11 can anyone help?: so since ive updated to windows 11 for some reason I cant download games and I have more than enough storage, I select the storage from settings only to come back to see this. can anyone help?...
  7. Help, Switch account button not working in PC Xbox App.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, Switch account button not working in PC Xbox App.: I've been trying to sign out of an account on Xbox app, I've tried everything. I sign out, I go to sign in so I can sign into my new one and it prompts me to my current account that I do not want...
  8. Please help, xbox game bar/xbox app on PC constantly crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, xbox game bar/xbox app on PC constantly crashing: My xbox game bar/xbox app on pc constantly disconnects from chats every 15 minutes or so, only started happening about a week ago. Following report from event view: Faulting application name:...
  9. HELP PLEASE xbox app PROBLEM with modding

in XboX Insiders
    HELP PLEASE xbox app PROBLEM with modding: hi i have a bit of a problem if anyone can help so me and a friend just got the game pass and we downloaded Conan exile but sadly we cant mod it so we tried with different games but not one game...
  10. HELP unable to download Forza Horzion 5 on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP unable to download Forza Horzion 5 on Xbox App: Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox App. A month ago it was installed and the game worked perfectly but last week I cant run the game and had to reinstall. Since then, unable to reinstall....